Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 07

Axel returns as a biker to aid Sora, Riku and Kairi in their battle against the Heartless.

Chapter 7 - Chapter 07

Chapter 7 - Chapter 07
HEARTLESS HUNTER AXEL
By Axel Ingleson

-Chapter Seven-


“Any idea who this Xirin person is?” Sora asked.

“Someone the King trusts,” Riku shrugged. “That’s all I know. Look, perhaps you should sit this one out. Demyx might not come back if you’re with us insulting him. I know I wouldn’t.”

“So, how long do we have to wait for this person?” Kairi asked.

“Not long, I suspect. Though how he’s getting here is as much your guess as it is mine.”

“So we just wait until he gets here,” Axel grumbled. “Gee, Sora. You’re even more of a pain in the backside than Roxas was.”

“Excuse me?” Roxas demanded, stepping forward from within Sora.

Axel grinned. “I always could get a rise out of you.”

Roxas stuck his tongue out at Axel, and then rejoined with Sora.

They were about to speculate further as to how Xirin would appear when a roar from above announced the presence of what was apparently a new threat.

“That’s Xemnas’ ship,” Sora recognized. “What’s it doing here?”

“I thought we destroyed it, and Xemnas,” Riku agreed. “It must be the source of the new Heartless.”

The ship did not attack, however. Instead, it hovered above them, the dragon’s mouth opening to reveal an exact duplicate of Riku.

The group did a double-take between the new arrival and their long-time friend.

“Xirin?” Riku asked.

The other Riku nodded. “Yeah. Hey, are you guys just gonna hang out in the sunshine, or are we going to fix this mess your friend’s got us all in?”

“Well, I don’t feel like hanging about while something terrible happens to Demyx,” Axel said, as he stepped forward to the dragon’s mouth as it descended to ground level. “Come on, you guys,” he beckoned.

Everyone stepped into the dragon’s mouth. But when Sora tried, Axel blocked him.

“Not you.”

“But...”

Axel shook his head. “I don’t want Demyx getting hurt again.”

“The King said everyone comes on this journey,” Xirin told him. “The idiot included.”

“Who are you calling an idiot?”

“Hurts, doesn’t it?” Axel pointed out.

Sora understood what he meant.

“Um... yeah,” he admitted.

“Well. Let’s get going, then,” Xirin told him. “We’ve got a friend to rescue.”

“How do we find him? Does this ship have some sort of fancy computer for tracking Nobodies?”

“Nope,” Xirin replied. “It’s got something better. Us.”

“That sounds hopeful.” Axel rolled his eyes.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment