Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 16 - Chapter 16

Axel returns as a biker to aid Sora, Riku and Kairi in their battle against the Heartless.

Chapter 16 - Chapter 16

Chapter 16 - Chapter 16
Heartless Hunter Axel
By Axel Ingleson

(disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts belongs to SquareEnix and Disney. Seraphine appears courtesy of Saveena-001.)

-Chapter 16-

Seraphine walked into Merlin’s house, looking exhausted. She had been fighting about a dozen Heartless and was ready to fall over. Of course, she would never admit that to the others.

“Heartless,” she panted.

Edym bounded over to her and purred as he rubbed his head against her shin and moved in a figure-eight around her legs.

“Seraphine,” she introduced herself.

“Nice to meet you,” Aerith replied “I’m Aerith. This is Leon, Tifa, and Kadaj.”

“Nice to meet you all,” Seraphine told them, taking note of how much Kadaj resembled Riku and Xirin.

Kadaj nodded, slightly. Tifa sized her up, wondering if she had another rival for Cloud’s attentions, and Leon crossed his arms as usual, giving a small wave.

“I got the supplies,” Seraphine told the others. “Took longer than I expected since I had to fight off about two dozen Heartless on the way there and on the way here. But otherwise all went pretty much according to plan.”

“So what now?” Sora asked. “Do we fight them off or…?”

“I’ll stay here and fight them off,” Riku told them. “You guys go find Demyx.”

“No,” Sora refused. “I won’t lose you again. We stick together.”

Riku smiled at Sora. “If I did know better, I’d think you cared for me.”

“Of course I care for you… I mean about you…” Sora stumbled.

Riku smiled. “It’s alright, Sora,” he said, gently. “I care for you, too.”

Sora blushed a little, but kept his composure.


“We’ll come back to help,” Sora promised. “But our friend is on his way to the Underworld and he’s going to need all the help he can get.”

Leon nodded. “Go,” he said, “find your friend. We can handle these guys.”

“Thanks,” Axel said, “we’ll be back with Demyx. Then we’ll wipe out those Heartless for you.” He reached behind himself and opened the door.

The color drained from Leon’s face. He stammered as he pointed. “La- La-…”

“Laguna.” The dark haired man finished. “Your King has requested you head to Disney Castle. I’ll help out here.”

Sora nodded, then gathered his team and headed back to their ship.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment