Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Chapter 17

Axel returns as a biker to aid Sora, Riku and Kairi in their battle against the Heartless.

Chapter 17 - Chapter 17

Chapter 17 - Chapter 17
Heartless Hunter Axel
By Axel Ingleson

(disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts belongs to SquareEnix and Disney. Seraphine appears courtesy of Saveena-001.)

-Chapter 17-

“I wonder who that man was,” Sora mused as they resumed their search. “Anyone know?”

“Nope,” Axel shrugged, casually.

“Beats me,” Riku added. “All I know is that the King has requested our presence at the Castle.”

“But why now? In the middle of our quest?”

Sora turned to Seraphine, who had asked the question. “It must be something important. He might even know where Demyx is.”

“Then, I think we should go and find out.” Seraphine decided. “At the very least we can drop off Kajihana and Edym if it’s a safe place.”

“It’s very safe,” Sora told her. “And I think you’re right. It would be a perfect place to leave them while we’re searching all the dangerous places we’re likely to arrive at.”

It didn’t take long for the dragon ship to arrive at Disney Castle. When they got there, they were surprised to find an elderly man speaking with the King. He looked to be about ninety-something with dark blue eyes and grey hair that was sparse upon his leathery brow.

“My name is Ansem,” he told them. “I am the grandfather of the man you knew as Ansem the Wise, as well as the advisor to ancient line of Kings that once ruled the Destiny Islands.”

“Ansem,” Sora noted.

“Why are you here?” Riku asked.

“To bring you your birthright, Riku,” Ansem replied. “You see, you are the last descendant of the Kings I spoke of, and heir to the throne, if you chose to claim it.”

“So,” King Mickey added, “we think it best that you stay clear of the upcoming battle, your majesty.”

“No,” Riku shook his head. “I will not leave my friends to fight alone. King or not, I’m standing by them.”

“You will make a very splendid King, your majesty,” Ansem bowed.

“I do have one request, your majesty,” Riku asked of Mickey, “would you and the Queen watch over Kajihana and Edym until we’ve found Demyx?”

“We’d be very happy to,” King Mickey agreed.

“Thank you,” Riku replied. “It makes me feel better knowing that they’re both safe.”

“Your majesty,” Axel added, “thank you for looking after my little girl.”

“Thank you for helping Sora and Riku,” King Mickey replied. “And good luck finding your friend. You might try searching the Underworld. I have the feeling that Demyx will find his way there very soon. And when he gets there, he’ll need all the help he can get.”

“Thank you, your majesty,” Riku said, gratefully.

“Keep safe, your majesty,” King Mickey replied, as Riku and the others made their way back to the dragon ship.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment