Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - Epilogue

Axel returns as a biker to aid Sora, Riku and Kairi in their battle against the Heartless.

Chapter 22 - Epilogue

Chapter 22 - Epilogue
Heartless Hunter Axel
By Axel Ingleson

(disclaimer: Kingdom Hearts belongs to SquareEnix and Disney. Seraphine appears courtesy of Saveena-001.)

-Epilogue-

The Destiny Islands were all abuzz with excitement. The royal family was coming back into power. Their last descendant had decided to take the throne. There was speculation as to who the King might be. The guesses ranged from a man of fifty to a man of eighty. Nobody dreamt it might be a young man of nineteen.

As the crowd watched and waited for the new King to be crowned, they spotted a rare sight amongst themselves. A young man with spiked hair so red it looked like it was on fire. With him stood a man of about the same age whose hair was styled in a mulhawk. With them stood a little girl who was clearly the redhead’s daughter. The two men were holding hands and there was no doubt in anyone’s mind how they felt about each other.
The crowd would have looked upon the situation a little differently had they known that the two young men had no hearts.

The royal procession began and everyone turned to watch the entrance of the King. The voices that had been murmuring fell silent as Riku entered the room. He was clad in the same clothes he had worn in his battle against Xemnas, but the crowd knew nothing of that. All they knew was that the new King was a lot younger than they expected.

The murmuring started again. This time the buzz was about the King’s age and whether someone so young could handle running an entire kingdom.

“There’s something odd about that boy,” one man said.

“He’s barely more than a child,” his wife added.

“But look how regal he looks,” their daughter pointed out.

Moreover, Riku indeed did look regal as the royal diadem was placed upon his brow.

There was a deep silence for a moment. Then a cheer erupted from the crowd.

A young man with spiky brown hair and blue eyes applauded loudest of all.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment