Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - intro

This story is about a young man whos harritage causes him to loose hios humanity. He is now one of the lions.

this story is connected with "The Kiss Of Eden"

Chapter 0 - intro

Chapter 0 - intro
Misarus Story

Intro- the Blade of Cantrna

In the day of the dawn, A time of bewilderments, Lived a blacksmith of the strangest sorts. He never seemed to be in one place at a time. But he never had the power to be every place at once. So he crafted a blade out of the purest steel. A Kantana that was faster than the eye could see. He defeated the best warriors and ninjas in the country.

But the wins and the glory was not enough for the greedy man. He sought out a wizard named Hemi. The wizard saw the evil in the soul of this creature. Enraged with the mortal Hemi cast a spell on the blacksmith. This spell was to relive his soul of the demons that possessed him. But the spell ended in trouble for the demons were too powerful to be banished. So instead of dieing in the netherworld they fled into the Kantana. There they stayed. Never to see the dawn again. Those who lade hands on the blade were possessed by those demons.

So the blade was placed in a temple of the great goddess for protection. There it stayed until the next barer found it. The next poor soul that may end up dead for actions he did not do. But life is like that. We must hope that the world is up to the challenge.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment