Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Boys

Summery inside, trust me this story is pretty good.

Chapter 1 - Boys

Chapter 1 - Boys
Yuri was hated, made fun of,and completly alone. She only had one friend,who in her mind would soon hate her too. She thought her life was meanenless. until he proved her wrong.





1.


“ Yuri-Kun! Earth to Yuri-Kun!” I didn’t glance up from writing my lyrics. From the corner of my eye I could see Kai Shira’s hand waving in front of me.

“ Come on Kai, Leave her alone..” His friend Tasashi urged obviously bored.

“Nope. Not until she talks!” He laughs and I groaned in annoyence. Ever since the incident I barely spoke to anyone. Except for my friend Hojo. Soon I was Labled a goth…I hate it. I close my spiral notebook and close my eyes.

“You want me to speak?” I asked calmly, Eyes still shut gently.

“Uh, YEAH! Come on Goth girl, say something!” He laughed at his stupid comment and I stood up.

“ Fine,I’ll talk…” He stopped giggling, surprised at the Hatred influenicing my voice. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” I shouted just as the bell rang, I grabed my books and stormed off to my next class.

“ Yuri-San!” I turned to face seventh’s grade heartthrob; Mokoshi Haluni.

“Haluni-san, what is it?” I asked blankly. Sure he was cute, but he is also out of my league. I noticed some of my classmates-mostly girls-glaring at me. It took everything I had to not giggle.

“I saw those boys teasing you. You seemed quite upset, So I was wondering if you were okay.” He was so polite,his calm voice,light brown hair…No wonder so many girls love him. But his eyes seem like there hiding something. I ignored it, and glared at him softly.

“ You think I can’t handle those jerks? I’m Fine.” I turn to leave but Mokoshi was suddenly right in front of my face…His lips inches from mine. I blushed and droped my head to look at my shoes. His voice at my ear frightened me.

“You’ve changed since last semester.” He slowly moved his head back. I ran past him to Geography 101 confused and embarrassed.


--------------------
I know,the chapter's are kinda short...Sorry...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment