Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Girls

Summery inside, trust me this story is pretty good.

Chapter 2 - Girls

Chapter 2 - Girls
2.


“Psst Yuri!” I snapped out of my daze and turned around to see Hojo two rows behind me smiling his dopey smile, and his chocolate eyes grinning too behind his charcoal black hair.

“ Hojo-kun! What do you want?! If Sensei hears us-”

“ Kurahuni-san! Mososo-san! Is there something you want to share with the class?” My face flushed a bright crimson.

“N-”

“Yes, sensei. I do want to share it with the class.” Hojo stood up and everyone gasped. Hiirustsu Sensei unrapped a stick of pocky and devored it. Which is why his called a useless fat substance.

“ I was going to tell Yuri about how glad I am to be in your classroom,”

“Well Thank-”

“Because how else are we sopposed to get our entertainment Fatso!” Everyone burst into laughter. I sat there shocked and Sensei’s face was bright red.

“HOJO MOSOSO!REPORT TO THE FRONT OFFICE IMEDITLY!” Everyone was snickering. I stared at Hojo who was grinning. He ran his right hand through his hair and left.

“He actually did it Kana-chan!” I herd a girl whisper from the row behind me.

“Yep! That dumb dork will do anything to get your attention!” I recognized that voice…Mina Seno the dumbest prep at Kohina middle school. “That idiot thinks he’s worthy to even talk to you.” Mina scoffed. ‘Hey, Hojo…Do you like Kana-san?’ ‘…yep. I’d do anything to get her to notice me.’ So, he wasn’t joking…

“You three make me sick.” They stared at me,surprised that I was even speaking.

“Who do you think your talking to Kurahuni!?” Mina snarled.

“ I belive I’m talking to the three most selfish,heartless girls in Japan!” My anger was boiling over.

“Shut up you goth freak! No wonder Ayumi hates you!”She laughed and I flinched as if she spit poison at me. I felt a suffocating feeling from inside my chest.And Before I knew what was happening, I was beating to snot out of Mina.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment