Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Secrets

Summery inside, trust me this story is pretty good.

Chapter 3 - Secrets

Chapter 3 - Secrets
I’ve never felt so angry in my life…I couldn’t stop my endless punches.

“Yuri-san” I froze…that voice..could it be?

“MOKOSHI-KUN!” despite the situation the girls were swooning over him.

“Haluni-san…Would you escort Kurahuni-san to the front office?” I flinched. I’ve never been in trouble before. Before I could react I was being pulled out of the room. I was walking side by side with Mokoshi. He was gently holding onto my elbow.

“Uh, Haluni-san…We aren’t heading towards the front-”

“That was incredible. I’ve never seen anyone fight like that.” His statement confused me. I blinked in surprise.

“ Haluni-san…why…why are you talking to me?” I stared at him, his blue eyes seemed so far away.

“ You’re one of my teammates…” He replied, finally letting me go.

“Ex-Excuse me?” I asked. We were in the student conciel room…it was empty.

“Yuri…You are a protector of this planet…”He said looking outside. “and so am i.” I was confused. “So..You recycle too?” He smiled at my question. I gasped at his face, his expression changed.

“Mi kai san Sarutobi!” I didn’t know what he was saying, then all of a sudden the room disappeared into a bright light, and I couldn’t see Mokoshi.

“M-Mokoshi!Where are you?!” I couldn’t see and my eyes were burning from the light.

“It’s okay Yuri…I’m Here.” I noticed the light was gone.I looked around for Mokoshi,My eyes landed on a figure I didn’t recognize. He was staring at me with unnatural Bright blue eyes. His shiny light blue hair was even brighter in the sun from the window, and he was in a..well godly pose.

“W-Who are you?!” I gasped out, he smiled….Mokoshi’s small smile.

“M-Mokoshi..?” I breathed out in shock, and confusion.

“That is my human name…but in this form, They call me Sarutobi of the Ocean.And you are one out of four of my comrades….Sutui.” He pulled out something that looked like an old neclace.

“What is that?” I reached my hand out and he gave it to me. I turned it over in my hands, It was some sort of a medalian, about a hundred years old. In the center was an emerald, Surrounded by kanji I didn’t recognize.

“Mi Kai san Sutui.”The gem glowed after what Mo-err, Sarutobi said.Suddenly the light appeared and the gem vainished, I was surrounded in the light again, but this time there was a weird tingling feeling in the pit of my stomach. The light vainished and Sarutobi smiled at me.

“What did you do to me?!…why are you smiling at me like that?” He slowly walked to me and turned me to face a full length mirror. “WHOA!” I jumped back from it and landed in Sarutobi’s arms, Instead of my shoulderlength brown hair there was waist length green hair. And my blue eyes were replaced by Neon green ones. “What’s happening to me…?” I was shaking softly,I could hear him chucling.

“This is you’re destiny..You are one of the protectors of Earth…like me.”

“WHA-?! Uh,no! Mokoshi, this is not some manga book! There’s no such thing as magic, protectors, or anything else related to childrens fairytales!” He grabs my left hand and turns it so my palm is facing up. I was confused but then I noticed the earth mark in the middle of my palm.

“This is our destiny…Sutui.”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment