Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kyo

Summery inside, trust me this story is pretty good.

Chapter 4 - Kyo

Chapter 4 - Kyo
4.
'This is our destiny...Sutui.' After that I ran out of there as fast as I could. Wouldn't you if you were just told you were sopposed to protect the earth?! Or, let's not forget my image upgrade!Green hair, SO not my style! I burst through my front door and ran upstairs into my room. Thank god my mom was on a buisness trip, if she saw this...she would freak. I stared at my on the wall mirror.
"This can't be happening...." I said in an almost whisper, as I touched the reflection of my green eyes.
" But it is real.....Yuri, is it?" I spun around to see a guy on my bed. I screamed and threw a nearbye brush,and a few other hard items at him.
"WHOA!HOLD IT! Dang, Mokoshi didn't say you had a temper!" He brushed himself off and fixed his Dark brown hair as he stood.
"Well, i'm sorry for freaking out about the fact that your in my room!" I yelled in my all-to-famous sarcasm tone.
" Oh, that's okay." He said smiling and flashing my the thumbs up sign.
"uh...Who are you?!" I asked running a hand through my hair.
"Me? Oh, I'm Kyo Hanataka! You're other comrade!"He said ethusiasticly.
"As...in another protector of Earth?" I asked,still confused. He didn't look like me,or Mokoshi...
"YEP!SEE! MI KAI SAN KAITEN!" The light i knew all to well appeared again, Once again blinding me. When i could see again, Kyo was transformed. His Dark brown hair a rusty red, and his eyes which were blue matched his hair."You can call me...Kaiten of the Flame...Or, your groom-to-be Sutui."He took my hand and kissed it, I instantly blushed and smacked him with as much force as i could.
"PERVERT!!!!!!" I yelled still embarassed.
"Ow...I guess i should call you 'Yuri' now,huh?"He rubbed his head and motioned me to look in the mirror. I turned to see brown hair and blue eyes,I was ME again!
"How did i change back?!" He laughed and pulled out something fromunder his shirt. I reconized it, it was the medalian Mokoshi had, except this one had a ruby in the middle.
"We change into our gaurdian forms with this, and our own set of four words.We can also change back with those...or,if we feel completely embarassed,we also change back." He put it back under his shirt.
"Oh...is that why you said the whole 'groom-to-be thing?' to change me back?" I asked hoping for a yes.
"Nope."Of corse." I said that because it's true!The fire and earth gaurdians have always married each other!And how fourtunate for me that your so Hot-" Someone slapped him,surprisenly it wasn't me. I saw Mokoshi in his normal form behind Kaiten,his eyes were closed and he seemed utterly annoyed.
" Must you always be such a leach?"I was spazing out...for 1. I was some sort of magical protector.For 2. Apparently i'm engaged. And 3.Two hot guys are in my room.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment