Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Here to Stay

its the same idea as the other story

destiny isle peeps find girl, special powers-- blah blha blah blah

just read the description 4 the other story for the idea

Chapter 2 - Here to Stay

Chapter 2 - Here to Stay






Ummm. . . . Actually I dont know. . .  Alixah scratched her head and sighed. Kairi cocked her head and then went over to check the fire. Sora and Riku stayed though. Riku asked Why were you up there anyways? Alixah once again sighed and shrugged. She looked around carefully and her eyes sparkled. Beautiful palm trees spurted from the sand and little flowers popped from every corner. Alixah walked to the small waterfall and gazed into the water. Sora and Riku looked at each other confused yet curious.











Kairi called out The fires finally started! YES!!! She grabbed a stick and stuck a wedge of pineapple on the tip. While holding the stick over the fire with her feet, she wove a beautiful necklace with her hands. Her nimble fingers darted through the strands of cloth weaving an interesting pattern. Sora and Riku sat close to the fire and began to talk, and soon Alixah sat beside them. While the three friends talked, Alixah looked at her new surroundings. Every now and then, Sora and Riku looked at Alixah out of the corners of their eyes. When Kairi caught their stares, they turned away and blushed.











Riku cleared his throat and mumbled quietly So. . . Are you gonna stay with us Alixah? Cause you can you know. . . .Hang out with me sometime. . . Like. . . . On the other side of the island? And. . . erm. . . watch me fight. . . . people. . . . *cough* Yeah. . . Alixah raised her eyebrows and tried not to laugh but instead got a demented cough noise. Okay. That sounds. . . interesting. But I wanna spend time with all of you guys! Itll be fun, but I dont wanna be a problem. Everyone shook their heads and assured Alixah that she wouldnt be an issue (especially the boys).











Alixah smiled broadly and chomped down on an oozing smore. Sora yawned and said Im going to bed, see ya tomorrow guys. He got up and walked away quietly. Riku and Alixah yawned soon afterward. Kairi laughed and said Alixah, Im going to take you to your room. Riku, get some rest. You dont want to be tired for your special date tomorrow. She winked and giggled as Riku glowed a bright scarlet. Alixah turned a little pink, but not too much for Riku to notice. Kairi took Alixah up a ladder, unfortunately barely noticeable in the dark. Alixah groped for the wooden boards, and finally reached to top. Kairi led her to a room with a cloth draped over the entrance. Inside there were three lights, a blanket, and one bed. Kairi blushed and said meekly Well it isnt much, but I bet we can fix it up while youre here. Sorry. Alixah gazed with wonder at the empty room and said cheerily No worries, you and me can fix it in no time! Itll be fun!











Kairi said goodnight and left, while Alixah sat on her bed thinking. What can I do? When should I tell them . . . . . About the real story. . . . . ? Oh boy oh boy this is gonna be hard with a capital H. Well since they dont know yet, Ill have to use my creepy powers in private. Alixah groaned and pointed to the floor, which magically turned from wood to lush carpet. Creepy powers or not, Im gonna be myself and hope for the best. . . Goodnight!












Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment