Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Secret Revealed

its the same idea as the other story

destiny isle peeps find girl, special powers-- blah blha blah blah

just read the description 4 the other story for the idea

Chapter 3 - Secret Revealed

Chapter 3 - Secret Revealed






The morning sun shone through the holes in the blanket and Alixah rose with a start. Aaaannhhh. . . . She groaned. Her feet hit the carpet with a swishy noise and Alixah pointed to the wall. A mirror immediately sprung from the ground, and then a dresser emerged next to Alixahs bed. Her powers were used here and there, creating tables, chairs, pencils, pens, paper, clothes, and plants. For Alixah was the most powerful girl in the world. She was the princess of everything. She could do anything, literally. Fly, breathe underwater, make things appear out of nowhere, disappear, shape-shift, anything! She doesnt even have to point. Just thinking of it, and itll happen. Yet she must keep it a secret, or the wrong people will find out. Alixahs hair twisted and formed a braid and her clothes changed from jeans and a t-shirt to a pair of shorts and cut-off tank. Sora knocked on the wall and pulled back the rag in place of a door. He smiled brightly and said Hey Alixah! Riku and I are going to get some things for the raft, then later on were gonna go tree jumping and hang out on the roof. Do you wanna come? Hopping on one foot and pulling on her last shoe, Alixah managed to blurt out YAH! before crashing onto the bed and flipping backwards. Sora laughed and pulled her up and out of the room. While running to the other side of the island Alixah asked Sora What raft are you talking about? Sora breathed heavily as he jumped on the wooden overhang. Oh! Um. . Me. . Kairi and Riku. . . Wanna see new worlds! So were setting off on a raft. Alixah nodded and jumped over a rock. When the two teens finally reached Riku with the half-ready raft, Riku threw a log at Sora and laughed and talked to Alixah as if nothing happened. So, Alixah. . . Um. . . . What are you doing tonight? I mean. . . Do you wanna hang out? With me. . . .? Alixah blushed and agreed to go with Riku. Sora growled and hit Riku with the log. Riku yelped, of course, and ran after Sora, leaving Alixah dumbfounded. She just shrugged and went to the sandy shore. Waves swept gently over Alixahs feet and left frothy outlines on the beach. Alixah sighed and held out her hand. A ribbon of water slithered up and into her hand. It bounced and shaped into different objects. Alixah sat and watched the water morph into birds, cubes, and fish. She thought of the people on the island, and blushed when Riku and Sora came to mind. She felt her cheeks get hot, then chuckled embarrassed. Show me who I really like. . . The water quickly morphed into the shape of Sora and then fell with a splash. What in the world. . Alixah spun around to see Kairi with her mouth open. Did you. . . How did you. . . . Explain! Kairi sat next to the blushing girl, who was stuttering uncontrollably. Dont worry, I wont tell anybody! Kairi said with a laugh, Just tell me how you did that!!! Alixah smiled and began her story. When I was little, about six years old, I was kind of special. My parents never told me this but, I had amazing powers. I can do anything! Fly, morph into stuff, and all that junk. And so I was walking home one day after school, skipping and all, I pushed open the front door chucked my bag somewhere and walked down the hall. I stopped to hear my parents talking to somebody. But then I just heard my mom scream and a thump. Alixah stopped and wiped a tear from her eye. Sorry. Um.. Yeah, so my mom was murdered, and then I heard my dad. Stop it, you fiend! Get out of our home, stay away from my daughter! Back off you- And then another thump. I saw my dad fall, but I could only see his hand. It was kinda gross and bloody. Kairi cried a little, and asked for Alixah to continue. So when I was six I was extremely good at hiding. So I ran and hid in a very small cabinet. I cried for so long, listening to the murderers footsteps passing by the cabinet and him saying Come out little princess. . . WOAH there, waddaya mean, princess? Kairi questioned. Alixah flicked the sand and said I am the eighth princess of heart. One of the keys to the Door To Darkness, and Kingdom Hearts. Kairi gasped and then hugged the poor princess. Kairi then asked What about the clouds yesterday? Alixah laughed and said I can cross into other worlds, so I went into the spiritual realm and was talking to my parents. I said goodbye and walked away, and the clouds werent as solid as I thought. They both laughed and watched as the sun began to set. Kairi got up, walked to the separate island and called over to her friend, Dont wanna miss your date, huh? Were all going to watch sunset, then youll hang out with your boyfriend. Hah! Alixah said Did you hear what I said to the water? And what it showed? Kairi nodded and laughed. You guys are cute together. Alixah blushed and ran after Kairi, for the sun was setting fast.











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment