Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Love

I post this on a nother site. I hope this well get more people reading it...It is a Leanna and Enjyu one shot and I spell Leanna how I want to spell it.

Chapter 1 - Love

Chapter 1 - Love


This well be a one shot!

Leanna was sitting on some rocks looking at a lack. Still in depression of the attack on Wintoon. She sat their looking at the slow moving water. Tears where forming in her eyes. She then heard a reseal in the bushes. She turned to them. Nothing was their, she truned back to the water. She heard the noise again. She once again truned and looked. Nothing was there.

'Must be the wind.' She thought to her self has she continued to look over at the slow moving water.

She once again heard the noise. It was starting to scare her. She truned around. Someone was there. It was Enjyu.

See him had made her lose her balance from the way she was sitting. She had almost fallen into the water the but Enjyu was aboule to catch her in time. He was holding her hand and not letting go.

'Enjyu? Was it him him the bushes? I can ask him...' Leanna thought to her self well sitting back down on the rocks.

Enjyu sat next to her. But he looked lost in thought.

`Why did I even come here? I do like her but...AGG this love stuff is really confusing...sigh...maybe I better tell her...' Enjyu thought to him self while sitting next to Leanna.

“Enjyu?” Leanna asked looking at him.

“Yeah?” He replied looking over at her.

“Was it you in the bushes?”

“No.”

“Come on Enjyu. I can tell if you are lying or not.”

Enjyu looks down and picks something up off the ground and give it to Leanna.

Leanna looks at it. It was a small buca( i could not find the right one...) of flowers.

“I was picking them for you. But I dropped them when I saved you from falling into the lake.” Enjyu said looking over at the water. If you where to look close you could see his checks here getting red.

“They are every nice. Thanks Enjyu.” She said kissing him on the check.

Enjyu's faces redden at this.

“They are nice and beautiful like you.” He said looking at the sky.

Now it was Leannas trun to blush. She to looked up at the sky.

“The moon is nice to night.” She said smiling over at Enjyu.

Enjyu looked at her and smiled.“Leanna I love you...” He said in whisper has he put one arm over her shoulders.

“Same here Enjyu...I love you too. From the first moment I saw you.” Leanna said in a whisper looking at him. Soundly her face truned to a sad one. Thinking about her home town again made her sad.

Enjyu saw this.“Don't worry I'm sure Wintoon will be ok. Has long has you have your brother May Yamato and their other friends and me too you will be ok.

This broth a smile on her face.“Thanks Enjyu. You really do know how to make a girl feel loved.”

“Hey I do love you.” He said smiling at her. She smiled back.

Their faces had gotten closer.

They then had their first kiss under the moon light.

Wow! My first one shot! First romance one too! Tell me what you think! I did from the top of my head!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeLvr101 on August 3, 2008, 4:37:22 AM

AnimeLvr101 on
AnimeLvr101What is leanna? as in human, animal, taur(bipedal or traditional). Just asking cause I used that name in a long story i have made and she is a biped fennec fox morph. Just asking.

Monkey-Ninja on November 16, 2005, 6:17:27 AM

Monkey-Ninja on
Monkey-NinjaHEY! I saw this on Fanfiction.net! Monkey-leo, remember?