Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Wepon?

It's suposed to be about how some new people to The World team up and battle the monsters!
Crew,
Berylo (Has Phycic Powers in story),
Mplucy (twin with Genydoo) (Has fox ears),
Genydoo (twin with Mplucy) (Has kitty ears),
Coco (Wepon is gun),
Puff (

Chapter 2 - Wepon?

Chapter 2 - Wepon?
Berylo had just logged in. She read a guide, making sure to remeber every thing. Once she got onto the World she saw she her new friend Coco. "Hello Coco-chan!" Said Berylo with a toothy smile on her face. "Hey there! I got a brand new gun, see?" Said Coco showing off her new wepon. It was fairly big, shiny, and had a lot of room for amo. "Wow!" Berylo said amazed. "Do you have a wepon? I havn't seen you use one." Asked Coco. "No, I'm not quite sure what I have." Said Berylo trying to remeber what she did the other day. "I wonder..." Berylo thought to her self. "I know!" Said Coco snapping her fingers. "I'll annoy you until something happens. I've heard that triggers it." "All right." Said Berylo unsure of the consaquences that might happen. "You smell funny!" Said a cat-like voice in the distance. It was Genydoo! "I've come to help you on your mission to find your power!" She said smiling. "Thank you very much!" Said Berylo appreciatively. Now Coco and Genydoo called Berylo names and did funny dances in her face for so long, it started to annoy Berylo. "I can't take this any longer!" Thought Berylo worried. She held it in until finally Coco said, "Your a wimp!" Something came over Berylo that very moment. A invisible force hit Coco and she landed right in the middle of a mud puddle. "I'm so terribly sorry!" Said Berylo once she regained control again. " It's ok, it's just I'll have to wash my new dress." Said Coco. "So now we know you like have phycic powers or something!" Said Genydoo suportavly. "Well I guess I'll see you guys tomorow!" Said Berylo waving as she logged off.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on February 25, 2007, 5:46:02 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendCool! I can't
wait for the next chapter!