Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolog: The Dream

How much do you know about The Black Pearl?
This story tells what you would have never expected.
The truth...

Chapter 1 - Prolog: The Dream

Chapter 1 - Prolog: The Dream
May 11

I'm standing on a bridge,or a dock...somthing wooden as it slightly rains.
Then all of sudden I see the boy he's standing half in a rudder and half on land.
He's holding out his hand as if to say "come with me".Then I say softly and slowly "Jack Sparrow".
I think that's his name.
Suddenly i'm so high up standing on a plank and then I fall! I fall into his arms.he saved my life and then he vanished.A ship emergaes from the fog.
A ship with black sails.
Then I wake up.
I've had this dream sice my first rescue.I think I've seen that boy befor in on of my first rescues.they we're going to hang him.
I thought how could they hang a boy not much older then myself?
I couldn't let him die for nothing.so I went to the exicution and right as they pulled the lever that would have ended his life I threw my sword and it cut the rope befor he could be hanged.
I ran him out of there befor the gards could get us.
i guess he pass out because when we got to the beach he was unconcious.
I saw that he was wereing 2 gold madalions.I took one as to remember him by.
I went for help pretending I had no idea what happened but by the time I got back he was gone.
since then I've rescued every Pirate scentaced to be hanged in Port Royal.
but I feel as if the dream is comming true...

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

jackie4ever on March 19, 2007, 9:43:54 AM

jackie4ever on
jackie4everhiya thats great^^:3

marisa937 on March 10, 2007, 11:32:04 AM

marisa937 on
marisa937cool!^^

DragonDragon112 on March 3, 2007, 12:27:14 PM

DragonDragon112 on
DragonDragon112Ohooo awsome! :D
cant wait for ch 2