Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Yandere Thermophile Tedi x Reader

Chapter 4 - Yandere Thermophile Tedi x Reader

Chapter 4 - Yandere Thermophile Tedi x Reader
You’re walking with Thermophile to a nearby beach to camp for the week and you decide to ask Thermophile what made it decide to go camping at the beach.

Y/n: “So… What made you decide that we should go camping at the beach?”

Thermophile: “I just thought that the beach would be a good place.” As Thermophile quietly laughs.

Y/n: “Oh… okay. Well you did pick a great place to camp at. We can go swimming, listen to the waves and enjoy some smores at the end.”

Thermophile: “Yeah…”

Y/n: “Hey, do you want anything to eat? I could make you something.”

Thermophile: “Uh… maybe later.” 
 
Y/n: “Well, alright… I’m going to swim.” As you grabbed your stuff and headed to the changing hut. Thermophile then decided to take a little nap under the umbrella. While you were changing into your swimsuit, you felt a shivering touch and it wasn't the thermophile's paw. You turn around and you see an Asiatic tedi sneeker.

Sneeker: “My, my, aren’t you a little cupcake? What is your name, sweetheart?”

Y/n: “My name is Y/n…” 

Sneeker: “Well, Y/n, how about you and I go to my place and make some cubs together?”

Y/n: “Well, the thing is that I already got someone in my life.”

Sneeker: “Oh come on… You don’t mean that half-witted pyromaniac thermophile. That tedi doesn’t know a thing about you. But I do…”

Y/n: “Listen,  I have to go…”

Sneeker: “*growls* Come on, I’m sure that stupid thermophile won’t mind if I borrow you for a moment.”

Thermophile: “Hey!!!! Keep your perverted paws off of Y/n, you creep!!!” As Thermophile saw Sneeker flirting with you.

Sneeker: “What is your problem, dumbass?!?!”

Thermophile: “The problem is that you’re messing with Y/n. So leave him/her alone, or I’ll burn you to a crisp!!!”

Sneeker: “Oh sure… What are you going to me? You don’t have any weapons.”

Thermophile: “Hold this for me…” As Thermophile gives Sneeker a watermelon. But what the sneeker doesn’t know is that the watermelon has a dynamite inside.

Sneeker: “What’s this???”

Thermophile: “It's a watermelon.”

Sneeker: “A watermelon??? Why are you giving me a watermelon?”

Thermophile: “Oh I thought you might be hungry.”

Sneeker: “....” As the sneeker leaves with the watermelon. You asked the thermophile why.

Thermophile: “Just wait.” As the watermelon exploded in the sneeker’s face and messed up its fedora and trench coat.

Sneeker: “Thermophile!!!!!!!! When I get my paws on you, I’m going to rip you apart and break every bone in your bloody body and then I’ll…” 

Thermophile: “Be quiet.” As the thermophile threw sand at the sneeker. “Wanna have a picnic?”

Y/n: “Sure…” As you and thermophile leave the sneeker to go have a nice picnic.

Sneeker: “My eyes!!!!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment