Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Yandere Tedi Grunt x Reader

Chapter 5 - Yandere Tedi Grunt x Reader

Chapter 5 - Yandere Tedi Grunt x Reader
You wake up and you see that you’re inside a prison cell in a fortress. You don’t know how you got in this situation. Then you realized you were trespassing at a private property that belongs to the tediz. There are two soldiers guarding the cell. One is a Long Ranger and the other is a Demolisher. 

Long Ranger: “You have a lot of nerve coming here, You better hope that you don’t get executed because we don’t take intruders very kindly.”

Y/n: “Can’t you just let me go? I promise I won’t come here ever again.”

Demolisher: “And defy our Colonel? No can do. Besides, that would be treason.”

Long Ranger: “So you better sit back and don’t do anything stupid.” After seven hours have gone by, the long ranger decided to go get some fresh air while the demolisher is dozing off. “Hey!!! Wake up!!! If the Colonel sees you sleeping on the job, it’s not going to pretty for you.”

Demolisher: “I’m awake!!” As the demolisher tries to wake up.

Long Ranger: “Good, listen I’m going out to get some fresh air while you keep an eye on this little troublemaker and make sure that you don’t do anything stupid.”

Demolisher: “Alright!!! Geez…” As the long ranger leaves to get fresh air, the demolisher then unlocks and opens the cell and hugs you. “Just what I always wanted. My own little buddy. I will hug him/her and pet him/her and squeeze him/her.” As the demolisher squeezes you.

Y/n: “You’re hurting me… Put me down please..”

Demolisher: “Then I’ll kiss him/her and I’ll keep him/her warm and I’ll love him/her forever.”

Y/n: “You’re squeezing me… Please let me go…”

Demolisher: “Sorry… It's just that I never had a buddy before…”

Y/n: “Really??”

Demolisher: “It is because our Colonel does not appreciate anyone who comes here. Anyone who comes here, will be executed.”

Y/n: “What?!?! Can you just tell your colonel that it was a mistake for me to come here!?!”

Demolisher: “I don't think it is possible… Even if you try to explain to the leader, it won't be easy…”

Y/n: “...”

Demolisher: “But don’t worry!!! I’ll be here to keep you comfortable!!!” As the demolisher hugs you.

Y/n: “Thanks…” As you and the demolisher hear the door, the long ranger has come back from getting fresh air outside. “Oh no… it’s the long ranger!!!”

Demolisher: “Stay calm, and things should be just fine…” As the demolisher closes the cell and locks it.

Long Ranger: “Hope you didn’t cause trouble. Did you?”

Demolisher: “No sir.”

Long Ranger: “Right… Anyway, you’re coming with me.” As the long ranger unlocks the cell and opens it and you come out of the cell and then you follow the long ranger.

Y/n: “Where are you taking me??”

Long Ranger: “You’ll see…” As the long ranger talks to one of the guards and then one of the guards takes you in. “Enjoy your last day being alive.” As the long ranger laughs. Your heart starts to race once you enter the room of the colonel. You see a higher ranking tedi grunt working on a crossword puzzle and then turns its head and sees you.

Grunt: “So… you’re the one that came into our territory. I must admit, no one would dare come here, I don’t know if you are brave or just stupid. But unfortunately, we have to kill you.” As the tedi pulls out a gun and points it at your head.

Y/n: “No!!! Please!!!! I have a family and if you kill me, they'll be very worried and then they’ll call the police!”

Grunt: “*sighs* Fine… I won’t kill you. On ONE condition.” As the tedi puts away the gun.

Y/n: “Anything you say!!!”

Grunt: “That you’ll stay with me forever and never leave my side.”

Y/n: “Wha??”

Grunt: “Stay with me and you’ll live.” You started to have a bit of regret about asking because what if you have to kill someone that you care for. But then, you would die if you rejected the colonel. You really wanted this nightmare to stop but either way, you have to endure it. Finally you made the decision.

Y/n: “I’ll stay with you as long as you like. But on one condition as well.”

Grunt: “What is it?”

Y/n: “That I get to spend time with my family.”

Grunt: “That I’ll allow. But ONLY your family and no one else.”

Y/n: “Thank you.”


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment