Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Fugitive

An evil has emerged, and some young boys, along with the long forgotten Sonic, will fight this creature.The apocolypse comes in many different forms.

Chapter 1 - The Fugitive

Chapter 1 - The Fugitive


“ Stop him! Don't let him get away! SHOOT TO KILL,” were the words that came out of the Captains mouth on that cold day on December 1st, 3196 of the cosmic era. Police were tracking a 21-year-old rabbit, and they said he had crimes against humanity, and that the rabbit had lost his mind, which caused him to set fire to his own village and disappear without a trace, leaving a laughing sound filling the air around ashes of both buildings and people. The legend of the century was beginning to unfold. The police readied their guns, and shot at the barely visible shadow, which quickly darted behind trees. Some of the cops managed to make out the shape of a glowing staff tied to the figures back. The figure leapt out into another clearing, filled with even more lawmen then before. They all shot as if their lives depended on it, and the now visible rabbit scrambled back into the woods, but even though the trees provided cover, he still received a heavy blow to the arm. The pain was excruciating, but he got to his feet, and flung a ball of fire at the police force from his staff. Although only 2 out of the 9 were hit, it still distracted them long enough for him to get deep into the woods, where he could recover from his wound. All the while, the rabbit thought to himself, “ what did I do? I was out hunting when these cops sprang on me. I ran back to my village for support, but it was burned to the ground. What did I DO?” and he ran deeper, tears flooding his eyes. The Captain screamed bloody murder, ordering his troops to go after him, but they were all stunned from seeing the massive ball of flame hurtled at them and their teammates. The Captain was enraged, pushed aside a fellow officer, and ripped a cell phone out of another cops pocket. Dialing, he typed in 1-243-Chaotix, and put the phone to his ear. A ring occurred, then the answering machine said, “hi. You've reached the Chaotix Detective Agency. We're probably out on another case, or we don't want to answer the phone. If you state your name, and a good price, we mi…” and before he could finish, the phone was hung up by the Captain, and he started to redial. He quickly punched in 248-545-7313, and put the phone to his ear. While it was ringing, he murmured to himself, “if I can't get perfect detective work, I'll get the next best thing. Quality work.” The phone rang…

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Master_Tails on December 3, 2004, 8:05:41 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_Tailswow, ben.,...i ahd no idea u were such a good story writer...whats the raqbbits name? oh and i cant submit any pic for a while (including yours) because my scanner is busted..-_-..your an awesome story writer..

Mightyboy7 on December 1, 2004, 7:10:09 AM

Mightyboy7 on
Mightyboy7WOW! THAZ AWSUM! *adds story 2 favs* I like the Chaotix answering message FUNNY! ^_^ lol