Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - On the Case

An evil has emerged, and some young boys, along with the long forgotten Sonic, will fight this creature.The apocolypse comes in many different forms.

Chapter 2 - On the Case

Chapter 2 - On the Case


The phone picked up, and a voice said, “ Felix Detective Squad. Talk to me.” The Captain, who had got cooled down by now, stated his position. He got more nervous by the second though, because in the direction the rabbit had traveled was toward a more massive village, almost a small town, around 550 people, and the Colonel said they couldn't afford a loss like that. He could lose his job. The voice said, “we'll worry about price later, because this sounds like more of a warrior's job then mine, but you guys are cops, and the government sure does pay well. Don't worry, Ben the Hedgehog is on the case. I know exactly where you are, and I'll be there in about 5 minutes.” The Captain ordered his fastest and most silent and well-trained troops, Sven Ressat and Maria Shadowfoot, to track the rabbit. Back at the FDS, (Felix Detective Agency, which is only a small house located in Knothole Forest) Ben and his Hero Chao, Felix, pack a few sandwiches in Ben's vest, and hit the road. After receiving orders of what to do from the Captain, and how much Ben would be paid, he followed the path Sven and Maria had taken. He eventually caught up, and was informed by Maria that the rabbits name was Chris Yarmy. “ He also has this glowing staff that can shoot fireballs,” Sven added. Suddenly they all heard, “ I'M INNOCENT!” and Chris ambushed them and struck Sven in the leg, making him fall to the ground, gritting his teeth together, and also making him a sitting duck. Ben quickly kicked Chris out of the way before he could deliver the deathblow to Sven. By now, Maria had disappeared. Ben sent out a flurry of kicks and punches, but Chris' fire staff deflected them all. Thinking quickly, Ben jumped into shallow water, and Chris followed. As soon as Chris' staff hit the water, steam rushed from the staff, making it impossible to see. Chris, blinded by his own anger, quickly lit up his staff, and swung wildly about. The staff gave away his position, and Ben nailed him right in the mouth. Chris staggered back, and launched a flamethrower where Ben was standing, but missed. Ben then took this opportunity to attack. He sent many kicks and punches at lighting speed, almost to fast to see, and always hitting their mark. Chris managed to slice Ben's arm with a blade on the bottom of his shoes. They both recovered quickly, and leapt at each other, locked in a stalemate. Before anything else could happen, Chris softly spoke, “let me tell you MY side of the story.”

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Master_Tails on December 3, 2004, 8:15:52 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_Tailsoh...and can you also put Nick in it...xuz aaron just said id want NIck in it....yeah..so please put nick in it...

Black_naix on December 3, 2004, 8:13:19 AM

Black_naix on
Black_naixIll b sur to put u guys in here.a little revising is nothing the great BEN THE HEDGEHOG!!!!can't handle

Mightyboy7 on December 3, 2004, 8:09:37 AM

Mightyboy7 on
Mightyboy7KEWL! THAT many chapters? ',:(
OK then, can Aaron and Mina appear in this story? And im sure that when MT reads this, hell want Nick in the story too, i hope im not too much trouble, pal! ^_^ and nice job on the story!

Master_Tails on December 3, 2004, 8:08:46 AM

Master_Tails on
Master_Tailsreadin forever?! NOOOO!! ah well...are u able to put my or aaron chars in this? if i can...then will u put in my char Jack the Rabbit? yeah..hes the third ultimate life form..so if u could put Jack on here..then that'd be great..

Black_naix on December 2, 2004, 1:33:22 PM

Black_naix on
Black_naixif your wonderin how many chpts this will have estimate round 40!!!!!hahahahahahaha!!!!!!you will all be readin for all eternity!!!!(evil laugh)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!by the way this story will have seperate pictures showin all the charaters and what they look like.later