Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A New Alliance

An evil has emerged, and some young boys, along with the long forgotten Sonic, will fight this creature.The apocolypse comes in many different forms.

Chapter 3 - A New Alliance

Chapter 3 - A New Alliance


“I see… so you're not guilty of anything?”

“Do you believe me?”

“Well, I believe your story, and all the pieces fit. But who else could have a fire staff like yours?”

Just then, a silver streak fled from the scene. Ben quickly managed to hold down the blob with his shoe, while Chris took a good look at it. It was squirming about, with two huge eyes that wouldn't take their empty gaze off of the reluctantly looking rabbit. Then, shock. The creature morphed into a purple rabbit, wielding a fire staff, which he used to blow away the two creatures, frozen in disbelief.

“He can look like me?! That must be it! HE must have burned down my home!!” Chris shouted as he blindly lunged at the doppelganger. He struck a furious blow, and an ear-shattering squeal was the result. Sven, now conscious, heard the scream, and headed in that general area. By now the cops showed up.

“The rabbit is innocent,” Ben pleaded with the captain. The commanding officer, however, thought that the hedgehog had sided with the rabbit, and he opened fire. Both ran screaming, almost trampling each other in an effort to escape the hailstorm of burning lead that was flying past them, ricocheting off of trees and hitting the ground where they stood half a second ago.

“I have an idea. Ben, up in those trees are the ancient tree forts of the long-gone squirrel civilizations. We can definitely lose the police in there.” So Ben grabbed onto Chris' arm, and sped up the side of the tree. The captain swore, and was about to lose his cool when Sven showed up.

“Don't worry sir. I know a way to get them down.”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on November 4, 2005, 10:41:54 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurYeah, i guess.

Black_naix on August 21, 2005, 8:06:49 AM

Black_naix on
Black_naixOkay, i can explain the months on end with nothing new...um...okay, so i cant. but since we're going to move to a cheaper place, its been a madhouse 24/7. but at least i got to it right? RIGHT!?