Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Diclonius

Read title. This is a result of boredom and constant watching of Elfen Lied and actually noticing the details. X_x

Chapter 0 - Diclonius

Chapter 0 - Diclonius
::DICLONIUS::---------------------The invisible arms possessed by Diclonius, also known as vectors, usually come in a max amount of four. The vectors are controlled by a pineal gland, which for humans is the size of a pea. The pineal gland is normally placed in the frontal lobe of the brain. A Diclonius' vectors also carry a disease that changes a human's genes, making their child a Silpelit. Silpelits are Diclonius who were born by humans with the disease carried by vectors that changes their genes. They are the same as regular Diclonius, only they lack reproducing cells, and thus can't breed in any way. Silpelits are normally killed right after birth. These invisible arms are also extremely dangerous as a weapon, and their length varies for each Diclonius. It is also possible for a Diclonius to disable another Diclonius' vectors by passing one of these arms through the enemy's pineal gland. The Diclonius who has this happen to them cannot use their vectors for a while. Surprisingly, the first one to verify this to be correct was a Diclonius hersef. Most Diclonius are confirmed to be female with pink or red eyes and hair. The Diclonius are also easily recognized by the horns on their heads, which are similiar to cat ears. Male Diclonius appear to be bald with smaller horns than females' on top of their heads. It is not verified if male Diclonius possess vectors like the females. Most Diclonius are kept locked in a special institution, where their vectors cannot cause any harm. The strongest Diclonius ever to be set free was a Silpelit with twenty six vectors that could reach a range of eleven meters. When it comes to personality, most Diclonius will not be hesitant to kill their own kind and even their parents. Few special cases will refuse to use their vectors for anything that involves killing humans and Diclonius. Even if two Diclonius engage each other in a battle, and one of them is stronger, the one with the least caring nature will always win. Diclonius blood is powerful as well, and it takes longer for Diclonius to give up to death than an adult human.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

angrybull on December 1, 2007, 9:41:29 AM

angrybull on
angrybullRead the manga. It will make this a lot more accurate. You can download it for free at www.mangadownload.net

scooter_girl_Haruko on July 6, 2006, 7:59:46 AM

scooter_girl_Haruko on
scooter_girl_Harukou must really pay attention to this. its like i just watched a diclonious documentary