Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Haran Chronicles Episode 1 New beginnings

A 12 year old girl named Staramy Aurusagi, has explored into a new world, who has obtained speed powers and has met a woman named Astrid.

Chapter 0 - Haran Chronicles Episode 1 New beginnings

Chapter 0 - Haran Chronicles Episode 1 New beginnings
After the story starts, a voice appears out of nowhere, with a blank background.
“Hello. I am Narrator, the narrator. I don’t talk much but I am only here for the introduction, I guess.” He says, in an awkward tone.
After his introduction, a young girl wakes up from a dream she just had in her bedroom. “ *yawn* Good morning world…” She says. The Narrator introduces the girl. “This. Is Staramy Aurusagi, the one with the wings and pink dress, please remember that.” Staramy looks at the clock and realizes that she’s 20 minutes late because she overslept. “OH SHOOT, I”M FRICKIN LATE TO SCHOOL!!!!” She screams. Staramy runs to the kitchen and eats 4 donuts, causing her to run more faster then before, thanks to her ability of gaining speed from sugar and accidentally bumps into a bus at someone’s driveway. “Hey kid, move outta the way dork!” The man said. “Sorry fat guy, I was going so fast, that I lost my sightings! *Snort*” She said with a snort and a smirk on her face. She continues running super fast and finally managed to get to school.”
When Staramy was inside, she noticed that the school’s clock was 22 minutes earlier then hers. “WHAT?! But mine says its 6:30. No joke.” A school girl says. “Well yeah, the last time i went to your house, you changed the time because you were sleepwalking at night.” “So… I’m not late?” Staramy asked with confusion. “You only have 1 minute left before the bell rings.” She reminded her. Staramy begins screaming. “AAAAAAAAAAH! I GOTTA GO FAST GUYS!!!!” Staramy runs all around the school, until the bell rang and her teacher found her running. “Staramy. Your running all over the place, and look at all of the mess you made! This is the 11’th time you’ve been doing this. We are all getting sick of your foolish charades. Please go to the Principal immediately!” She yelled, grabbing Staramy’s arm to Principal Amator. “No please! STOOOOOOP!” Staramy squealed.
Staramy is sent to his office, with Amator giving her a very dirty look. “Staramy, what is it this time? I do not want to hear more nonsense from you.” Amator said. “Well, I changed my clock because I was sleepwalking, and then I woke up, thinking I was late to school, and after I had 1 minute left, I was trying to find my classroom, and I made a huge mess because of my speed.” Staramy spoke. “You are certainly a huge disgrace to this school. Never in my life have I had such chaos at this school, until you came. I am going to call your parents again, for the 5’th time.” Amator call’s Staramy’s parents. 10 minutes later, they arrive and he begins discussing about Staramy.
“Staramy has been nothing but absolute trouble in this entire school. She has ALWAYS been misbehaving at work time, harassing others at lunch time, getting late to school multiple times and has been completely ignorant to everyone here. You are not giving this child enough discipline in your lives. I DEMAND you do something about this, everyone in this school is getting sick of this!” Amator was so angered, that he literally punched his wall, and smashed his desk in half. “Oh my god..” Staramy whispered. “C-calm down Amator. I can assure you that my child is perfectly fine.” Staramy’s Mother Allish said. “Are you dense lady?! Has she even done anything wrong to you in your lives?” Amator asked. “Honey, I agree that Staramy needs some EXTREME discipline in her life, in order to stop her long misbehavior.” Staramy’s Father Hiroki said.
“Thank you. Actually, I will expel her from this school, for 10 years.” Amator reconsidered himself.
“But how do we give Staramy education now?!” Allish asked in concern. “There is another school nearby, its only 3 miles. Your lucky that they do not know Staramy’s presence.” Amator suggested. “Ok. Thank you for the suggestion.” Allish said.
Staramy and her parents ride inside the car, and talk to Staramy about school. “Staramy. Why do you have to be this way? I know that you have the power to become faster when consuming sweets, but you still need to control your emotions and powers. You can’t be like this all the time.” Allish explained. “But Mom. I don’t know how to, I was given by the people above.” Staramy answered. “Please, stay in the house for a while.” Hiroki asked. “K Dad… BUT I WANT TO GO TO CHEESE WORLD DAD!!!! YOU PROMISED!!!” Staramy whined. “No Staramy, we are not going to Cheese World, until you behave properly.” Hiroki explained.
After the conversation, everyone is at home, watching tv together. “Staramy. May I suggest going to your room instead? Go play with your action figures or something. Don’t go outside either.” Hiroki suggested. “Fine pops, you win this round.” Staramy mumbled. Staramy lays down on her bed and questions herself. “Why does everyone not like me? Why do I need to be treated this way… Its like everyone is so cruel to me and they WANT me to be miserable. No, I’m not stupid or anything. I was just born that way.” Staramy gets up from her bed and plays with her action figures. But quickly gives up for a second, because she doesn’t know what to do in her life now, now that she can’t go to school, or can’t even go outside.
The next day, her parents wake Staramy up and gives her some news. “Staramy dear, I want you to stay here, Me and your Mother are going to the mall and go on a date, I trust you, because you are told to only be here. Have a nice day~” Hiroki announced. “Gee, thanks Pops, I sure as heck want to stay here and do absolutely nothing!” She says sarcastically without any notice.
“Good. Goodbye!” Allish shouted. After they left Staramy slowly sneaked outside the door, and looked around her small neighborhood if their still here, but they weren't their. “Good, lets go explore the WHOlE NEW WORRRRRRRRRLD!!!! A DAZZLING PLACE I NEVER KNEW!!!!!!” Staramy shouted, referencing a song from Disney Aladdin. But Staramy decided to bring chocolate milk with her, in case she gets thirsty. “Wait. Lets go get some Chocolate Milk on my trip!” Staramy thought to herself. Staramy gets back to the kitchen, grabing a plastic cup, and puring chocolate milk in it, but was making a big mess at the kitchen table by overflowing it. “Yeah, thats good enough, they won’t notice if I made a mess anyways.” Staramy grabs a towel from the kitchen and covers up the mess, without even cleaning it. Staramy puts a lid on her cup, in case she spills it, and heads towards outside.
Staramy looks for Cheese World, a place she always wanted to visit. But eventually got lost, discovering a new place she hasn’t been before. “Wait, where am I?” Staramy asked with sass in her voice. She was inside the woods, a place that was never discovered before. The woods is a very difficult area to find.
“Now I’m thirsty.” Staramy says. Staramy begins drinking her chocolate milk, while walking around the entrance of the woods. Staramy’s chocolate milk was gone, and she decided to chuck the cup away from her as far as possible.
While Staramy continued walking, she found a dark blue cave, around the woods she was in. “Woah.. C’mon I wanna see it!” Staramy shouted in enthusiasm. She ran inside the cave, but saw nothing but a blue portal. “That portal is fake, I bet its just crappy magic.” Staramy says unamused, quickly changing her mind and escaping the cave. But Staramy couldn’t get out. “What? What the frick dude?!” Staramy screamed. Staramy punched the wall, now realizing that she was inside a force field and could not go back outside, having no choice but to go inside the portal. “Alrighty. Is that how you want to play it Mr. Magic Cave? Fine then, I know you want to talk to me and all, but is this how its really going to be?” Staramy asked. Staramy rolls her eyes and goes inside the portal. Staramy began panicking, because she was getting headaches and eyesores because of the bright colors. “MY EYES!!!” Staramy screamed “PLEASE STOP!”
After going inside the portal. Staramy woke up, seeing clouds, light colors and weird looking, glowing humanoids. “Oh my god what?” Staramy said confused.
A tall female with very long hair stood in front of her. “Hello traveler. I am Mitsuuo. The godess of light and peace. You are?” She asked. Staramy looks at everyone, asking a simple question. “What the crill am I lookin at?! There so bright!!!!” Staramy yelled. “My apologizes if we are giving you eyesores. What your looking at are a race called Divina’s. Spirit like beings that’s skin colors are usually light colored, such as blue, green and white. Mitsuuo explained. “Bull crap! I bet ya’ll are pranking me!” Staramy said. “We are no nonsense, so please accept that.” 3 more people ran into the group, all looking at Staramy at the same time. A man named Imad, curiously stared at her, wondering what was going on. “Hello there. Where did you come from by any chance?” Imad questioned. “I’m from a different world, I can eat sweets and it makes me SUPAH FAST!” Staramy explained. “I see… That power of yours oddly sounds similar to what I read. Are you a Sugroin by any chance?” The young man asked Staramy. “Er, whats a Sugroin?” Staramy had no idea what a Sugroin is, since she does not know anything about other races or worlds. “Perhaps I can escort the child to my room, and explain her on what a Sugroin is!” Another young man named Basho, suggested. “Alright Basho, I trust you enough to escort her, for full explanation.” Mitsuuo said.
Basho and Staramy are sitting down in his room, explaining to her on what a Sugroin is.
“Now dearie, listen here closely and wide~ Sugroin's are human-like beings that are made of sugar in their bodies. A Sugroin's appearance also look young, because there are forever young, when there at the age of 20, there appearance will permanently look like that, even when they age and are very old. They are always somewhat skinny or average, this is because there weight always resets every 24 hours, having the ability to never become overweight.
Sugroins are not very intelligent, but they are a very fast species. I am surprised that you are the only Sugroin to exist to this day, because I read that all of the Alvis destroyed all of them in a small book they wrote.” Basho explained.   “I didn’t know they were dead races” Staramy said. “You are certainly doing a miserable job at it~” Basho harassed Staramy. “Dude. Just no.” Staramy declined his opinion. “Too bad, you are going to die out eventually.” Basho giggles. “Ok now your just being mean.” Staramy mumbled.
“Oh, I forgot. Lets explain to you what a Haran and a Mary Sue is!” Basho said. “A Haran is a warrior or magical warrior who fights Mary Sues. There are many ways to die or become a Mary Sue, while being a Haran. It is a big responsibility for us, even for you. A Mary Sue is someone who is overpowered, overloved, overhated, overly perfect at everything without any flaws, or all of the above. They are quite dangerous to fight, even if you stand alone.” Basho says. “Now that, is spooky business.” Staramy says.
Imad runs into Basho’s room, telling Staramy that Mitsuuo wants her immediately, he wants to test Staramy’s strength first before she leaves. “Staramy. It seems that Mitsuuo wants you, apologies if we did not interact that much. But I want to test your strength first, before you leave. Let's make this quick” Imad said. “No no no. I, will test Staramy on that one. C’mon dear, show me what YOU can do.” Basho says. Staramy attempts to punch Basho with her bare fists, but he was was guarded by his bamboo spear, and attacks her. Failing the test miserably in less then 5 seconds. “No more chances, you already had a test.” Basho says to Staramy.
And then, a young alien-like woman appears in Basho’s room, curiously holding a large sword. “W-wait, I didn’t properly introduce the child when I saw her! Hello, I’m Pearl. Sorry that I didn’t get a chance to talk to you the first time. That star on your cheek is the same shape as this sword I brought. It must be your Soul Crest!” Said Pearl. “Er, whats a Soul Crest” Staramy asks. “Soul Crests are your source of energy and power. If you use too much, you will become a Mary Sue. If it's destroyed or removed from you, you will die.” Basho explained. “I Gotta go now!” Staramy says. Staramy started getting creeped out on the inside, wondering why everyone wanted her to be an experienced Haran. "(Why is everyone forcing me to do all this Haran crap? Stranger danger, stranger danger!)" But it was rather a minor thought and moved on.
Staramy runs out of Basho’s room, seeing Mitsuuo again. “Staramy, I’m afraid you cannot stay here with us, I have a home just for you! Let me show you what this place is. This is the Haran World. Down there is Haran City,A city with harmony, and all kinds of species are welcomed.Come over there, and ride on this pegasus as your transportation, see that tall orange house over there from down below? That will be where you will live. Mitsuuo explained. “Ok woman, sorry that your giving everyone eyesores!” Staramy shouts.  The Pegasus starts flying down incredibly fast, landing to a house, at a large city.  
Staramy hops out of the Pegasus's back and knocks the door. But nobody came. Staramy noticed that it was unlocked, going inside.

When Staramy went into Astrid's house, Staramy screams and asks. "Who are you? And why are you so lewd looking?" Astrid takes a deep breath and answers. "I am Astrid, the Divina. Why are you in my house, young one? Staramy gives a rude look at her and says. "Well thats because I got kicked out, by freaking god. Do you not get that?!"  Astrid questions her. "If you mean by god, you mean Mitsuuo?" Staramy nods. "Well yeah Mitsuuo something or whatever. Say bud, can you take a walk with me?"  Astrid replies. "Alright, but since I know more then you, I suppose we can walk together for an hour or so.

As soon as they got out of the house, their neighbor Houlihan says. "*sigh* Another boring day for my job it seems."  Staramy, being the naive kid she is, starts going nuts and shouts. "Hi neighbor!!!! I'm Staramy!!!! Want to take a walk with us?!" As soon as Houlihan heard all of her words, she knew that he would hate the child, replying. "Go away kid! I'm trying to go to work... ALONE!!!!! Staramy declines and says. "Can you at least spend some time together with us?"
"No, I do not want you and your weird looking friend walking with me at work!" Houlihan walks away as quick as possible and Astrid says to herself. "Staramy clearly does not know how to leave strangers alone."  Staramy says. "Hey, can we still walk together or what?" Astrid prefers to not walk at this point, but since Staramy is very enthusiastic, she gives her a chance. "*sigh* Since you are naiver then I thought, I'll give you one more chance. Since I do love traveling." The two begin walking peacefully and Staramy asks. "Why are you living in a house? Aren't you supposed to be up there?" in a rather snooty way. Astrid answers her question. That is because Mitsuuo, my mother, wanted me to explore the world and discover new beings of this living world." 

We start a flashback from her memories. It starts by Mitsuuo talking to her privately. "Astrid... It appears that you have outgrown  living with rest of your family. I want you to leave this place and start your journey at Haran City, so you can meet new people, new lands and many new discoveries upon your journey. I now say goodbye to you. My daughter. Astrid becomes shocked and slowly answers in a sad way. "Alright... Goodbye.....Mother...It is rather a shame that I cannot stay with my family longer, but perhaps theres more about this world, then I already know."

The flashback ends, and Staramy answers. "Wow... Your Mom did that to you? Thats a shame, at least I'm thankful that I used have a wonderful family to take care of me." Astrid replies. "Precisely." Staramy asks. "Is there any new things you experienced when you moved here?" Astrid unemotionally replies. "I don't know. I have forgotten about yesterday. Unfortunately I'm bad at remembering things correctly." Astrid spoked.
TO BE CONTINUED
NOTE: Took me 3 FRICKING HOURS TO WRITE ALL OF THIS!!!!

Imad and Pearl are owned by 

 Imadgician from Deviantart Not me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment