Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Haran Chronicles Episode 2 An Unwanted Welcoming

A 12 year old girl named Staramy Aurusagi, has explored into a new world, who has obtained speed powers and has met a woman named Astrid.

Chapter 1 - Haran Chronicles Episode 2 An Unwanted Welcoming

Chapter 1 - Haran Chronicles Episode 2 An Unwanted Welcoming
After Astrid had a conversation with Staramy about her reasoning why she does not go to her home anymore, Staramy saw a restaurant with all kinds of meat inside. “(Maybe that place can help me out on growing a stronger relationship with Astrid.)” Staramy thought to herself. As soon as she was about to walk inside from across the road, 2 people got out of the restaurant, beginning to run nonstop. A small child was chasing a tall armored man. “MELVIN!” He shouted at the man. “DICE, I NEED TO GO INSIDE THAT ICE CREAM SHOP!” He screamed in agony. “MELVIN YOU NEED TO EAT YOUR DINNER FIRST! THE WAITER IS STILL WAITING FOR THE BILLS YOU NEED TO PAY!” The boy explained. The two continued running until Melvin accidently runs into Staramy. “EEEH!” Staramy screamed, as Melvin tripped over her.
“Y-You gotta help me! Dice wants me to go back inside, do you mind if I tag along with you guys and send me to that Ice Cream shop over there?” The tall man asked. “Staramy, I do not think you should have this man join with us. Look at his appearance for a moment. He looks like he could be a highly dangerous man in our hands. I do not trust this man a single bit.” Astrid said, before Staramy could even say a word. Staramy whispers to her. “But look at that squeaky voice of his, and think of what he wants. Does that sound, “Daaaaaaaaangerous” to you?”  “Staramy, I advise you to always judge a book by its cover…” Astrid advised. “Uh, no thank you!” Staramy replied.
“MELVIN!” Dice screamed. Dice was easily exhausted from all of the chasing he had been through. “Melvin look over there behind us!” But as soon as Dice spoke, he looked at Staramy and Astrid right next to Melvin. “Who are these guys?” He asked. “I, am Staramy Aurusagi. Yeah, THE Staramy! And thiiiis, is my buddy Astrid, who I just met minutes ago. You are awfully short to be honest with you. Your dude over here is really big and bulky on the other hand.” Staramy explained. “Well… Thats because I’m 12 and a half years old! D-Don’t judge me because I’m short!” Dice said angrily. “Tough luck kid…” Staramy said to him. But when Staramy and Dice were having a conversation, a man was running. It was looking like he was chasing them. “GIMMIE THAT MONEY RIGHT NOW!” He screamed. “I think one of you guys pissed him off badly.” Staramy said “Thats the point! Melvin didn’t give the waiter his money! And now he’s off to chase all of us.” Dice said to Staramy. Staramy grabs Melvin’s wallet, and he immediately asks. "Hey, where did you get that from! I looked everywhere for it!" "No time for thanking me right now. I foudnd it at the back of your armor." Staramy answered, and quickly threw his money at the waiter. “HAVE YOUR FREAKING MONEY WRINKLES!” Staramy screamed. The wind was blowing Melvin’s cash so fast, it made the Waiter blind, almost getting himself ranovered by a truck. "Holy crap! That guy is he ok?!" Staramy questioned. “"He's fine, but we won't be if the police comes snooping around here. It's usually empty here, but i'm not taking chances after running with you two. Let's all go lay low in my house for a while." Dice suggested. Astrid and Staramy quickly followed Dice and Melvin to their house, before the Waiter came back.

Approximately 12 minutes later, they finally get to Dice’s house. “This, is my house. Before I can introduce myself to you ladies, I would recommend you go to my room first.” Dice said.
They all walked inside his house, while Dice shows everyone where his room is. “Ok. Now that were all in my room, I can introduce you to the two of us. I’m Dice, I sell merchandise and I’m harshly greedy.” Dice introduced himself. “And I’m Melvin! I used to be part of the Imperial clan, until my boss kicked me out for being too stupid to do anything. Thats when Dice hired me to be his bodyguard and would train me to become a better Imperial.” Melvin introduced himself.
“So. How long have you two met?” Staramy curiously asked. “About 2 years." Dice said.
“Dice would always be nice to me whenever I was sad, but he sometimes just can’t handle me on specific situations, almost like he doesn’t want me anymore…” Melvin confessed. “Hey uh, before I answer Melvin’s reply, who is that blue lady with you?” He asked. “I am Astrid. Daughter of the godess Mitsuuo at Haran World and a Divina that is the first one to live in this city.” Astrid introduced herself. “Oh, and I’m Staramy by the way~” Staramy quickly spoke to him. “Cool, how long have you two known each other? Are you new here?” Dice questioned. “Yeah, I came here for about 30 minutes ago. I just met Astrid, she awfully knows a lot more then me. Heh. Back at my place, almost everyone like me are lazier then a group of sloths drinking beer at 3 AM.” Staramy explained. “Staramy… I think its time to go back home. Its 8:00 at night” Astrid reminded Staramy. “Oh yeah. Sorry kid, I gotta go to Astrid’s house now!” Staramy said. The two ran outside of Dice’s house and traveled an hour back to their home. “Hey Astrid, that was quite a blast! Can I sleep somewhere tonight?” Staramy asked. “I don’t know where to put you to bed at. Maybe the one thats next to my bedroom.” Astrid suggested. Staramy looked at the bedroom, thinking it was a nice spot to sleep at. “Hey Astrid, this is a nice bed. I can sleep on this all day!” Staramy spoke with a smile on her face. “ *Sigh* Well, goodnight then…” Astrid said to Staramy, returning back to her room.

Meanwhile, we see a shadowed figure, staring at a portal to somewhere, but where exactly?  “I knew it. Its about time to visit a certain someone. She’s with a Senshian... I can’t feel, anything… For the longest time, I seem to have no emotions. I try to act normal when I’m around other people, but I am nothing on the inside. My parents always wanted me to have an emotional moment, but nothing seemed to puncture me into doing so… It may be horrible, but It doesn’t matter if I’m a robot. This is normal for me. But everything changed when I met her… Staramy Aurusagi. Ever since she existed, she always gave me a reason to actually live in life. I for once, actually feel something. And now, something, is trying to kill her in front of me… Something or someone wants her, but not in the same way that I want her… I want to stop them. I want to hurt them. I want, to kill them… There is nothing that will stand in my way to protect Staramy. I will not stop trying, until I have her in my hands. I don’t care who I kill, I don’t care, what I have to do. I don’t care, on how many Mary Sue’s I have to kill. Staramy, will, be, mine. She doesn’t, have a choice.” The figure begins entering the portal, after a strange introduction.

The next day, Staramy wakes up at 10:00 in the morning. She stretches and says. “Ha ha! Good morning Astrid!” Staramy shouted.  Astrid was rubbing her eyes, replying “Good morning…” back to her. Staramy opens the door, she sees Dice and Melvin again! “Oh good morning guys. Wait… How did you find us?” Staramy asked. “I have this neat GPS on my pocket. Its a really handy tool that helps me navigate where people live, by entering their names. You should give it a try! That’ll be 20 bucks.” Dice offered. “Sorry Dicey, I don’t have any money!” Staramy explained. Dice grunts and Melvin immediately asks. “Where are your parents?”. Staramy tries to answer his question, but doesn’t know what to say. “Well you see… I don’t know what to tell you, their form a different world.” “ARE THEY ALIENS?!” Melvin freaked out. “Nope. Were just from somewhere else… What’s going on with those guys.” Staramy wondered.

Meanwhile, where Staramy’s parents live. “Hiroki… Where’s Staramy?” Allish asked. Hiroki shooks his head. “Nah, Staramy’s probably in the bathroom.” “But Hiroki, we can’t pester her private business!” Allish said concerned. Both the parents look at their bathroom. The lights are turned off, and its really quiet in there. “Wait. If Staramy’s not in our bathroom, then where is she?” Hiroki asked. Allish now realizes that Staramy is missing. “STARAMY IS MISSING! We need to call the police right away!” Allish suggested. “Fine. Maybe they can find them.” Hiroki said. Hiroki runs into the kitchen, and calls through its telephone. Hiroki dials in the phone number and begins calling the police. “Hello. My daughter Staramy Aurusagi is missing. Please find them immediately!” Hiroki said to them. “A missing daughter? Alrighty then, we’ll be here as soon as we can. Thank you for calling.” The police replied back, and now the call ends. 
“Don’t worry, there going to rescue our daughter.” Hiroki said to Allish. “Oh thank goodness!” Allish sighed in relief. 20 minutes later, the police arrived, after Staramy’s parents open their door. “Sir, we can’t seem to find your daughter, you’ve sent us a picture of her and all, but she’s not here anywhere. I’m afraid she’s in a new location now.” The police said in tears. “This can’t be! She’s here somewhere. C’mon people, we are all going to look for her if its the last thing we do!” Hiroki encouraged. “I like your spirit gramps. Lets go find her… AGAIN!” They answered. It turned out, that while they were investigating, they did not have a map by their side, they both left it on accident. While they traveled, they were in the same entrance in where Staramy was at. “Hey… This is the same cup that we have on our house! Then thats means Staramy’s here!” Hiroki pointed out. “Great, I can go home now.” One policeman said. “Not just yet. Look at this trail I’ve found. Its a trail of chocolate milk. I knew we shouldn’t leave her all alone, am I that stupid?” Hiroki questioned himself. “Lets just get to the trail already.” Allish said impatiently. They all followed the trail, they later found the portal that Staramy went into. “What’s that?” Hiroki asked. “I don’t know what this is. It looks like a mysterious cave, that no one has even seen before.” A policeman said. Hiroki attempts to walk inside, but it was guarded by the force field. Hiroki stopped for a minute, and tries to punch the force field. But it hurt his hand instead, since it was really thick. “Let me try something…” The policeman said. He walked near the force field, he and his and his team begin shooting it with their guns. It didn’t do any damage and they later ran out of bullets. “Christ. Were all out of bullets. How in gods name do we break this thing?” He wondered. “I know, maybe we can call in a group of scientist to help break through this force field!” Allith suggested. “Good idea, maybe they can solve this problem.” Hiroki answered. 
The scientist group managed to get here, because they got lost, and they weren't from Hiroki’s place. “Were finally here. So what seems to be the problem?” The man asked. “There’s this fricking force field thing that we can’t break through, got any ideas?” The policeman explained. “But of course. I know exactly what this is, come on gentlemen, let’s say all of the words!
Kono sukuriputo no chikara ni yotte, watashi wa kono rikiba o yaburu mono to shimasu.” They all chanted. Breaking the force field completely. “Thank you sir. Hey Hiroki, might want to save your daughter now were all going to leave now.” The policeman said to him. “Thank you. Have a good day~” Hiroki replied to him. The policeman asked. "By the way, science guys. How did you do that?!" They replied. "Those portals are easily recognizable for those knowledgeable about ancient civilizations. We have great knowledge in these things for years. Hiroki and Allish run towards the cave. They both stop and look at the portal for a minute. “What is this? Why in heavens is it here? Allish, I do not know what this is exactly.” Hiroki spoke to her. Not knowing anything about the portal that Staramy was in.
But they both accidentally fall into the portal.
Staramy and everyone else are about to return to Astrid’s house and throw a friendly sleepover together, until Staramy looks at the sky, her parents fell into Houlihan’s pool. Houlihan is about to return home, and sees the two in his pool. “What are they doing here?” Houlihan asked Staramy. “I can explain.” Staramy answered. Both her parents get out of the pool, open the gate and Allish grab’s Staramy’s arm. “Young lady! Where have you taken us! You have a lot of explaining to do.” Allish said  angrily. “Mom, Dad, I’m sorry for leaving the house. Right now I’m having a sleepover with me buddies. Dice and Melvin can build you a house that’s next to us! Their awesome carpenters!” Staramy explained to them. “But how do we get out of here? And apology not accepted.” Hiroki asked. “Theres clearly no way out, were gonna stay here for the rest of our lives!” Staramy cheerfully answered. “Wait a minute, there’s a small house right there thats empty, and the door is opened. Maybe you could stay there for a while in the meantime". Dice immediately pointed out. The two seem to agree with the small child and Hiroki says. “Fine, you win this round. But were going to be enrolled tomorrow at  school thats nearby here.” Hiroki reminded her.

The next day after Staramy is now enrolled to Haran City Academy. She is about to enter the building, but along the way, a young lady stood in front of her. "Are you really sacrificing your life into becoming a Haran? Carefully do so, if this is what you desire..." Staramy gasps and looks at her, replying to her. "I-I don't understand tall mysterious stereotype looking lady. I still want to become a Haran, why u making such a deal about it?" Shelbursto grunts deeply and introduces herself before vanishing. "I'm Shelbursto Ayumi, and you will face many consequences of your actions. You are in grave danger and I'm warning you this. Farewell. Staramy Aurusagi."  Returning back to her world through a portal she created. “Staramy. Who is that girl?” Astrid asked. “I don’t know, I’ve never seen her before. But what’s her problem anyways?” Staramy questioned.
Astrid begins to ask Staramy. "Staramy. Why are you accepting a dangerous mission that will get you nearly killed at the end?" Staramy yawns and answers. "Because I have never had any different experiences in my life. I often only had memories of being hated by most people, and I was spoiled by my parents too much. I want to have a different life, then having something bittersweet and redundant. Its how my life used to be until now. That's why I've chosen an opportunity like this, to experience something different in my life." 
To be continued.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment