Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Haran Chronicles Episode 3 Here Comes Mr. Perfect

A 12 year old girl named Staramy Aurusagi, has explored into a new world, who has obtained speed powers and has met a woman named Astrid.

Chapter 2 - Haran Chronicles Episode 3 Here Comes Mr. Perfect

Chapter 2 - Haran Chronicles Episode 3 Here Comes Mr. Perfect
After Staramy explains to Astrid why she wanted to become something that would cause lots of life threatening choices. Staramy was looking at her, like she was ignoring her whole explanation. Staramy waves at Astrid to gain her attention. “Astrid? Did you even listen to anything I said?” Astrid seemed to still ignore her. After attempting to get her attention. Staramy starts to feel slightly concerned if Astrid actually cares for her, due to her tragic past life. “Astrid… Why aren’t you paying any attention to me.” Staramy asked. “I remembered a while ago that my Mother warned me and my siblings about someone… But who could it be?” Astrid curiously  thought to herself while trying to remember Mitsuuo’s warning.

A flashback begins with her Father telling all of his children to gather around for something. “Kids. Your Mother has something to tell you...Privately, if you may. I’ll go now, until the conversation is over.” He announced. “Aw… What now?” Viella sleepily asked. “I dunno. Maybe Mom’s in for some juicy information! Maybe it’s Valentine's day again!” Aiko assumed. “I don’t think it's  supposed to be Valentine’s day again hun. That ended like, months ago.” Ignacia declined. “Maybe an army is coming after us…” Raphael assumed, with a soft spoken voice. “Come on guys, let’s just find Mom and get this over with.” Siegfried said to his siblings.  They all walk into Mitsuuo’s room, wondering what is going on. “Ma. We're here~” Ignacia arrived. “Ah, it's all of my blessed children. Where is Astrid?” MItsuuo asked. “Ah shucks, what in tarnation is she up to this time?!” Ignacia wondered. “I’ll be right back! Astrid must be meditating again.” Aiko assumed. Everyone else waits, while Aiko goes inside Astrid’s room, asking her to visit Mitsuuo. “Hi sissy! Mom wants you in her room. She’s telling us some VERY, VERY, important news!” Aiko announced. But Astrid seemed to ignore Aiko’s message, because she is still “Meditating”. “Sis? Whats wrong?” Aiko asked her. Astrid finally opens her eyes, and replies “It's nothing. I am currently busy at the moment. Perhaps I shall do this another time…” Astrid followed Aiko's lead as Siegfried started getting impatient. "Finally, I was starting to lose my patience waiting for you 2." Siegfried sighed in relief, while he was sweating. “Now that I have everyone, I need to tell you this right now. Listen carefully, my children. Someone is trying to destroy Senshi, and I need all of the support Senshi has, in order to win this war. We are fighting a world named Raz. Please children, I cannot do this alone.” Mitsuuo explained. Siegfried nods, assuring Mitsuuo that everything will be fine. “Do not worry Mother. Me, my siblings and all of our retainers will stop this tyrannic world they call “Raz”. Ignacia stood next to Siegfried and decided to join in the war too. Yelling out, “Alrighty everybody, this is surely gonna be a messy one!” With great enthusiasm in her spirit. Viella yawns and softly mumbles, “Yay… I’m gonna save the world!” Siegfried sighs and thinks to himself, “Another typical phrase from my younger brother.” “Of course, Mother.” Raphael spoke. “We can win this all together now!” Aiko shouted with a long jump, in pure joy. “Alright Mother. As long as I can make my family proud, I will engage in such a chaotic situation like this.” Astrid promised Mitsuuo. “That is very good. Right now, I want all of you to start training yourselves, and your retainers. We do not know how strong Raz is. We do not know if they are really deadly, or weak adversaries.”

The flashback finally ends, with Staramy questioning, “Wait. Who, or what exactly is Raz?” Astrid replies to her question, “My Mother has never explained to me what Raz was. Which gives me this question. What exactly are Raz’s goals? Why do they want to destroy Senshi? It's a mystery, that I still can’t figure out. There must be some logical reasoning on starting a war with Senshi.” Astrid crouches down, trying to figure out a reason why Raz wants to destroy her world. Staramy looks down at her, reminding her that she still needs to get to her new school. “Astrid, we are wasting too much precious time in our hands! I’m gonna miss school on the first day!” Staramy drags Astrid’s arm, but Astrid would not budge a single bit. “Ok, there is no time for thinking right now! I gotta get to school on time!” Staramy whined, Staramy had no other choice but to grab a cupcake she had saved, during her sleepover with Dice and Melvin. Staramy immediately eats it. Gaining the ability of super speed, after 5 seconds of eating it. Staramy grabs Astrid’s arm again, beginning to run very fast in order to not be late on the first day.

Staramy runs inside the school, every student suddenly took a glance at her, due to seeing her incredibly fast speed going all over the hallways, running back in circles, until she finally stops and lets go of Astrid’s arm, realizing that she found her new classroom. “Oh, I found my classroom. Cool!” Staramy said amazed. With a little smirk on her face. “Staramy, may I please go into the Nurse’s office? All of your amazing speed made me feel ill.” Astrid asked Staramy, as her face was turning into a green color. “Alright, alright. But make sure to find my classroom again, once class is dismissed. Ok?” Staramy reminded Astrid. “Alright Staramy. Though this is a pretty large building, that looks more like a labyrinth, then an actual school building. But since you were going very fast, it is even harder for me to figure out which way I should go. Not to mention you made me nauseous.” Astrid said, being unsure of which way to go. “I bet you can figure that all out, in just 5 minutes!” Staramy assured her. “5 Minutes? 5 MINUTES!? THERE IS NO WAY I CAN FIGURE THIS OUT IN SIMPLY 5 MINUTES! LOOK AT THIS PLACE, THIS IS A LABYRINTH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE!” Astrid screamed angrily.

Someone opened Staramy’s classroom door, wondering what that loud scream was all about. “Hello>” The woman greeted. She looks down and sees both Staramy and Astrid about to get into an argument. “Well it's not my fault that I’m so fast, I was technically born this way!” Staramy argued to Astrid. The woman made an angry face, as she kept lowering her eyebrows, finally shouting, “Stop, Right now!” Astrid and Staramy stopped arguing, both looking at the woman, in a confused look on their faces. The woman was tapping her foot, while asking to both of the girls, “What is the meaning of this?” Staramy explained to the woman what was going on. “So apparently I went so fast, that I made Astrid sick. She wanted to go to the Nurse’s office, but she doesn’t know where to go, since she thinks this school is a labyrinth. I told her that she would figure it out in 5 minutes, and then she got all mad about it.” The woman raised her eyebrow, questioning Staramy, “This is Astrid? You have quite a beautiful look young lady. When I talked to your parents, the picture they brought me looked exactly like you! You must be Staramy Aurusagi, a new transferred student for my class? Why hello there then. My name is Ms. Candida. I am a teacher for 7th and 12th graders.” She introduced herself, later asking Staramy, “Is Astrid your friend?” Staramy and Astrid look at eachother for a moment, Astrid only replies, “No. We are just acquaintances at the moment. We don’t know much about each other, but I guess it needs some time to fully get used to it.” But after Astrid spoke. She Started gagging due to the sickness Staramy caused. “Nurse… Please…” Astrid begged, almost throwing up. “Oh my goodness! C’mon now, there is a restroom that is next to another classroom nearby. Staramy, you go to my classroom, I have already prepared your desk for you.” Ms. Candida suggested, having Astrid walk with her before it was too late. Staramy nods at Ms. Candida, and walks inside her classroom.

Staramy was trying to find where her desk was at. There were some kids that were a lot older then her, and some were at the same age. They were all staring at her, beginning to creep Staramy out. “(This is creepy… Very, creepy.) Staramy thought to herself, while sweating in fear. She was going to close her eyes for a moment, until a long pink haired, young lady yelled at her, “HEY THERE! WELCOME TO HARAN ACADEMY!” Which made Staramy scream in panic, due to the girl scaring her so loudly. “AAAAAH! Good god, can you do that any louder?!” Staramy wondered. “Sorry, you sure are doing the “Playing hard to get” game, aren’t ya?” She stretches her arms and yawns. “Gee, this sure is boring around here. By the way, the names Reiko, or Reiko Kazue, for my full name. I’m sitting right next to your desk, so… Hi there school neighbor!” Reiko giggled. Staramy takes a slow deep breath for a moment. Later shouting at Reiko, “WELL HI THERE TOO REIKO! I’m Staramy Aurusagi! Or erm, Staramy if you can call me that.” Reiko nods at Staramy. “Understood! I wonder what the teacher is up to, and why is everyone else staring at that new boy over there that is next to the teacher’s desk? I really don’t see the point in why so many girls are falling heels over him, it makes me so queasy! Ughhhh!” Reiko cringed.   “Yeah, like who is that guy?” Staramy asked. “Ask him, I already forgot what his name was!” Reiko proposed to Staramy. Staramy shrugs, walking into the young man with gorgeous slick, pink hair, as his armor was bright pink, red and green colored into the mix, hurting Staramy’s eyes when she stared at him. “Hey, whats your name? That color scheme for your armor is also hurting my eyes by the way.” Staramy asked him. “Hello there little buddy! My name is Garyellinoria Stuwartionaria! Garion Stuwart, for short~” He winked and smiled at Staramy. “Thanks anyways.” Staramy replied to Garion, immediately being thrown across the corner of the classroom, as “Fans” of Garion were becoming jealous of her, because she talked to him and got to know a short version of his identity. “Hey, stop it you little brat! Garion is mine! You can’t have him, and you can’t hear his short name! Baka!” A fangirl yelled at Staramy.   “Ow, those girls were not joking when they so call “Praise” their boyfriend.” Staramy admitted, as she was in pain, due to how hard they threw her across the ground. “Seriously, he bugs the bell outta me! That guy has the most painfully bright colors I have EVER SEEN!” Reiko groaned.    “Is there a way to get rid of him?” Staramy asked Reiko. “Unfortunately there isn’t. Everyone here is so obsessive over this guy! He’s perfect in every single way, completing all of the sports, having all of the girls fall in love with him, constantly doing good deeds for everyone, having the most ultimately positive reputation that was ever imagined, the list goes on! Does he even have any negative traits to himself!?” Reiko ranted. “Wow, that is the most perfect person ever!” Staramy spoke to Reiko.

While Reiko and Staramy were in a middle of a conversation, Ms. Candida came back with Astrid. “Attention students! There is a new student I am going to show you. Staramy Aurusagi!” Staramy get out of her seat, walking to Ms. Candida while Reiko gives her a thumbs up.  “Hello guys! I’m Staramy Aurusagi. It's uh, nice to meet ya’ll here! I just came to this city and all, because my family was on vacation you see?” Staramy introduced herself. Lying about the reason why she is in Haran City in the first place, because she did not want to freak everyone out about the truth. “(Staramy…)” Astrid thought to herself, feeling a bit confused at Staramy’s small introduction. All of a sudden, the bell rang! Since it was a Wednesday, it was time for students to have lunch early. “Well, class dismissed everyone! We were about to learn some math, but I nearly forgot that it was lunch time!” Almost everyone walked into the cafeteria for lunch.  “Reiko, can you help miss Aurusagi to the cafeteria?” Ms. Canida asked her. “Sure thing mam!” Reiko replied to her. “Good. Now Staramy, I will be taking care of Astrid for a little while, I am getting ready to send her to the Nurse’s office, in case if she needs any medication.” Ms. Candida told Staramy.

Reiko showed Staramy where she usually sits, but as soon as Staramy was getting ready to sit next to her, there was an empty table, that only had Dice sitting there. Staramy started to feel pity for the small child, since she thought seeing Dice cry was very sad to her. “Hey Reiko. I think that boy named Dice needs some company. How about we sit with him instead?” Staramy considered. “Are you crazy? Like, look at his fluffy looking hair, and that ridiculous bowler hat he’s got on!” Reiko pointed out. “Reiko I don’t have time for this. I really want you to sit with Dice, because I feel bad for the kid being lonely all by himself. I don’t want to see him cry either, just come with me please!” Staramy desperately convinced Reiko, grabbing her by the arm and running into Dice’s table. “Hey Dice.” Staramy said to him. “Staramy?” He cried. “Hi there Dicer. I wanted to sit by your table with me and Reiko. I don’t want to see you cry, nor feel depressed. I just want to help you out, because I felt pity for you, so here I am, giving you a gift!” Staramy explained to Dice. Dice blushes at Staramy, he has never had someone do something this kind to him in his life before, ever since he was repeatedly bullied in school as a child, when he was 7. “Hey Dice. Why are you named that by the way? Is it because your parents wanted to pierce dice earrings for you?” Staramy asked him. “No. It's actually a secret. But here it is. It’s because my family always had to be in the most dicey situations ever, meaning that we have poor luck in our family. We have it, because 200 years ago, my ancestor has accidently spilled water on a mage that creates hexes, in a fancy ballroom. So she decided to put a hex on him, and it was later spreading on the rest our family. We're pretty much cursed.” Dice explained to her. “Is she really that obnoxious?” Staramy asked him. “If it were to be my guess, then yes.” Dice guessed.

After the 3 kids brought in their lunch trays, they were eating their food, until they heard a loud noise, coming from outside. “Hey Dice, do you hear that?” Reiko asked him. “I dunno, what are you hearing?” He questioned her. “I’ll go take a peak from the window. People can also eat outside if they wanted to, and go visit the old playground we use to have. Reiko peaks at the window, she sees Garion with his fangirls having a weird conversation. “Oh great, it's that maggot again! He’s just as terrible as ever!” Reiko hollered. “Hey Garion, can you please sign our autographs!?” The girls loudly asked him. “Why sure ladies, it's not much of a big deal, when it comes to getting lots of attention around here. I have also been working out a lot lately, and I got me an 8 pack!” Reiko looks back at Staramy and Dice. “Ew, an 8 pack!? How do you even get one of those?” Reiko whined. “He...Worked that body, worked that body, worked that body?” (Referencing Space Jam) Staramy guessed. “We gotta find out what this guy’s deal is!” Reiko shouted. Before they went outside, Ms. Candida came to stop by, and tell Staramy the good news, along with Astrid. “Good news miss Aurusagi? Astrid is getting better now! I know I have to take care of her, but Class is starting soon. I thought I could just drop Astrid off, and that you could keep a good eye on her. I better get going.” Ms. Candida waves Staramy goodbye, and leaves the cafeteria.
“C’mon Staramy? Lets go!” Reiko told her. Staramy, Astrid and Dice followed Reiko’s lead. They were all spying on Garion, until Astrid saw something. “ *gasp* Staramy… Do you know what that symbol is on his back?” Astrid asked her. “Wait, you don’t mean…” Staramy whispered. “Indeed. It appears that Garion has a Soul Crest, meaning that he is a Haran!” Astrid pointed out. “What! He’s a Haran!?” Staramy screamed. In such a shocked look on her face. “But, why is there rainbow liquid around his Soul Crest?” Staramy asked Astrid. “Oh no… That is called “Haran Corruption”. If his Soul Crest fully becomes corrupted, he will turn into a Mary Sue…” Astrid explained. “Then I’m going to stop him! I don’t want anyone getting hurt!” Staramy promised everyone. She runs at Garion, but the fangirls quickly  notice that she has a bone to pick with him, judging by Staramy’s angered expression. They all guard in front of Garion, having a hard time to reach Garion, since there were so many fangirls in the way. “Hey Dice, how come you didn’t get infected with Garion’s charm?” Reiko asked him. “Oh, that's because I’m not interested in the color pink, nor do I like rainbow colors. I don’t like narcissistic people either.” Dice answered. “I agree with you on that part. I HATE RAINBOW COLORS!” Reiko whined.

All of the fangirls were harassing Staramy at the same time. “Ha ha, you are such a dumb little kid!” 1 fangirl said.  “Don’t you dare take away my husbando! Or I’ll murder you with my bare hands!” a fangirl threatened Staramy. “Step aside, ladies!” Garion spoke, having all of the girls stop fighting, and letting him pass. He crouched on Staramy, with a smirk on his face. Turning his back. “See this? Look at all of the pretty colors on my back! Isn’t life precious?” Garion asked Staramy. “Dude, if you don’t stop now, you are going to turn into a horrible, ugly thingy! Staramy warned him. “Who cares? I’m not going to be ugly, nor horrible. I will forever be beautiful and perfect as I am!” Garion laughed. Garion stood up, took a few steps back, and was doing various poses, (Something Mettaton (Undertale) would pose) that would represent his “Perfection” at its finest limit.


Garion’s Soul Crest is fully corrupted, now that he became a “Perfect” person. The playground area was starting to become different. The colors were random, the visuals were different, and the fangirls were all turned into creepy doll-like minions. But then, Staramy looked up at the sky, and saw a gigantic, but majestic monster. Reiko saw a golden ring, that was near her. “Look! There’s a golden ring over there! I That must be the exit, to get out of this crazy place!” But the ring closed, since they were already inside this mysterious location. “Heheheh. Don’t I look, fabulous?” Garion’s Sue form asked her. “No… Now you'r brighter then I ever imagined!” Staramy yelled. Staramy was about to fight Garion, but did not have her sword at the moment. “(Crap… I’m screwed.)” Staramy thought to herself. The Sue started punching her on her chest. Staramy tried to fly away from the situation, but he managed to grab her just in time, by the foot. Garion continued to beat her up, to the point where she would almost get KILLED at this moment. Dice wanted to help Staramy out, by getting his bow and shuriken out of his backpack he constantly carries. But the fangirl minions were blocking their path. “Crap, a bunch of Barbie dolls trying to kill us!” Reiko shouted. Reiko attacked them with her bare hands, while Dice helped Reiko out, by fighting the minions with his shuriken. Astrid decided to join in to, by using her powerful magic she owns. Who was mostly doing the minion killing. Dice looked at the sky, and tried to gain Reiko and Astrid’s attention. “Guys, LOOK! It’s Staramy! It looks like she’s unconscious at this point! She’s not moving at all.” Dice exclaimed.  But then, a long bamboo spear, impaled Garion’s body, killing Garion completely. The playground was returning back to normal, the minions disappeared, and Staramy was starting to fall. But the cloaked, spear wielder managed to get ahold of the young girl. Carefully carrying her, as he stood in front of Dice, Astrid and Reiko. 


 “No need to despair!” The man assured everyone. Staramy opens her eyes. Having the man notice. “Oh my, you are a cute one, my dear~” He told her. He quickly takes his cloak off, and shows his real identity. “Basho?” Staramy questioned softly. “Yes, It is indeed yours truly~” Basho said to her. “But, how did you get inside this crazy place?!” Reiko questioned him.  “Well you see children, sometimes, I am the replacement for your student counselor of this school. When I go to lunch, I usually eat at the playground, where ever I like! When I saw something strange happened, I saw a giant thing in front of me! Until I realized that it was a Gary Stu, which are the male versions of a Mary Sue, and that I was also inside a Sue labyrinth! When I saw that beast hold Staramy in its grasp, I knew that I had to stand up for what was right! But… My dear, sweet child, bleeding and getting hurt by a beast’s grasp? I think not! And that is why I’m here! The reason I 1 hit KO'd that thing, because I am far more stronger then him. Meaning that I am a professional fighter.” Basho explained. “Wow, you must be a pretty cool person, at doing your job!” Reiko exclaimed. “Indeed I am!” Basho happily replied. “Basho… What happened?” Staramy asks him. “I saved you from a big scary beast! Or… A Gary Stu! You're safe with me now~” Basho comforted her. “Thanks for all of your help, mister!” Reiko thanked him. “It's not a problem. Now if you’ll excuse me, I will be sending all of you home for the day, I will explain the teacher that you all had a bad fever! I’ll also call in your parents to send you home.” Basho announced to everyone. “That's great! Now I can watch some more anime!” Reiko exclaimed.


After Staramy’s parents brought her and Astrid home, Staramy is getting better from her injury. She wanted to have an important conversation with Astrid. “Astrid… Being a Haran really is a pain… Especially if you don’t wield a weapon. I'll admit this Gary Stu would have gotten me killed if it weren't for Basho's intervention. Maybe that lady was right, perhaps I didn’t think deep enough, about dealing with those consequences, based on my actions. Perhaps it really is a no nonsense job, after all. You mentioned earlier that Senshi and Raz are at war.” Astrid thinks for a moment, but later speaks as well. “Indeed, there is a lot of danger, when it comes to becoming a Haran, such as myself, but I don’t often fight as much as  an average Haran does.” Well, in that case. Goodnight Astrid. I know its a little early, but goodnight.” Staramy says to Astrid. Astrid sighs, “Goodnight. Staramy.” And they both fall asleep

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment