Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Haran Chronicles Episode 4 A Dramatic Queen

A 12 year old girl named Staramy Aurusagi, has explored into a new world, who has obtained speed powers and has met a woman named Astrid.

Chapter 3 - Haran Chronicles Episode 4 A Dramatic Queen

Chapter 3 - Haran Chronicles Episode 4 A Dramatic Queen
While Astrid and Staramy fell asleep, the living room’s door was being knocked on. The the knocking got louder as time passed. For around 20 seconds. Staramy and Astrid wake up, wondering who was knocking on the door.  “Who is knocking our door, at this time of night?” Astrid wonders. “Yeah, it is 5:00 in the morning and this noise is already getting on my nerves!” Staramy whined. Staramy goes to the living room, and opens the door. She was shocking on who the knocker was. “Hi. I know it's pretty late at night, but do you mind if I come to your house for a bit?” She asked Staramy. “Reiko, what are you doing here? Ok, first of all. How did you manage to find my house?” Staramy asked Reiko.  “Well… We both live in the same street, because when I was getting sent home from school yesterday, I saw you walking with your parents on the way home.” Reiko answered her. “Huh. I didn’t know that you lived nearby. Well good to know. Appreciate that fact.” Staramy appreciated.  “Anyways, do you mind if we pull an all nighter together and watch some anime?” Reiko asked Staramy. Staramy looked around and asked her, “Why do you want to do an all nighter with me? Don’t you think it’s a little too late for that? Do your parents know that you snuck here?” Reiko paused for a moment. She began sweating because she forgot to ask permission from her parents. “Uhhhh…. No I haven’t. I guess I need to go back home now, before they ground me. I wish that you could eat pocky with me in addition.” Reiko grinned in awkwardness, as she slowly walked away from Staramy’s  house. Staramy closes the door and asks, “Why do people need to wake others up at such a late time like this?! JUST so they can eat food and watch tv? I mean, that’s just stupid!”  “I guess the short answer would be because humans these days enjoy staying late at night.” Astrid answers. “Yeaaaaaaaaah…” Staramy slowly responded.                    <spa“Well, off to bed Astrid.” Staramy yawned. The two both went back to bed.
</p>
Meanwhile. We see a blue and white room. 2 people were having a conversation.
“Lord Siegfried, do you think that the Razian forces are overpowered!?” A young blond man asked him. “I’m not too sure, because mother did not give us enough information about this world. The reason why you and Viola are staying up very late at night, is because the two of you are in need of extra training. So go back to the training station Saru. NOW!  I’m going back to bed.”  Siegfried ordered them. “Yeah right, I am SO TIRED right now! That I could barely open my eyes! Nor can Viola’s for that matter. I mean look at her, she’s already fallen asleep on your floor. Please lord Siegfried, DON’T GIVE US MORE TRAINING!” Saru begged in pain. “Hmm… *sigh* Fine, you two are pretty much done today. Now go back inside your cottages and get out!” Siegfried ordered him. “Jeez dude, why do you have to be such a ratchet control freak?” Saru complained, before walking away. “I’M NOT RATCHED! I’m just... Blunt. Like my parents.” Siegfried screamed at him. Then Saru came back, because she forgot to carrie Viola with him. “Sorry sir, but I forgot to take Viola with me. Do you mind lending me a hand?” Saru asked him. “No. I’m pretty sure that you are capable of doing that on your own. Not right after you insulted me either. Now please leave me alone… QUIETLY!” Siegfried suggested. “Awwwwwww, but Siegfried!” Saru whined. Siegfried ignores him as Saru carries Viola away peacefully.


Saru tries to go back to their cottages, but he was too tired to carry Viola along the way. “This sucks! It really does. Maybe brother could help me out! Or maybe someone else nearby.” Saru thought. While sitting down, he sees 2 other cottages nearby. “YES! Those are Cherise and Chaika’s cottages! Maybe these 2 could help me out.” Saru screamed joyfully. Saru carries Viola further, as he visited Cherise first. Saru goes inside her cottage, she was currently sleeping at the moment, but Saru, being the naughty kind, decided to wake her up anyways. "Hey CHERISE, CAN YOU HELP ME CARRIE VIOLA SO I CAN GO TO BED, Before Lord Siegfried decides to put us through intense training again?!” Saru screamed very loudly. Making Cherise panic in fear. “GAAAAAAAAH!!!! Who’s here?!” She raised her sleep mask, beginning to be very angry on who it was. “Ugh, it’s Saru. What are you doing in the middle of the night, you lousy baboon?” She asked him. “Sorry, but do you mind if you help me carrie Viola please?” He asked her. “Absolutely not! You’ve already ruined my beauty sleep! I need to stay pretty for lord Viella!” Cherise angrily declined. “Ah man… Well, sorry for interrupting your sleep Cherise. I thought you wouldn’t mind, but you are a hot head at worst.” Saru said to her. “GET OUT!” Chersie yelled at him. He quickly carried Viola before Cherise pulverized him.


Saru goes inside Chaika’s cottage, but Viola finally wakes up after all of that loud noise Saru made at Cherise’s place. “What in the…” Viola wonders, and then she looks up at Saru. “WHAT IN HEAVENS ARE YOU DOING?!’ Viola asked him loudly. Viola managed to wake Chaika up from her loud voice.  Chaika was confused until he saw Viola.  “Hey, what the crap is going on? Why hello there hotcakes! How are ya?” Chaika advanced Viola. “Will you stop that Chaika? I DON’T want to be your girlfriend! I don’t trust you! You are always making advances towards me, as well as other girls in the army! Don’t you ever get tired from that?” Viola asked him. “Nope. I’ve been with ladies for a living! They always love me and my sexy body! I’ve been considered as hot, cool, awesome, the hottest, and real real hot! From most people in Senshi anyways. All of the guys give me high fives and the children consider me as an inspiration!” Chaika grinned. “Why am I here anyways? Saru, you’ve got some explaining to do!” Viola asked Saru. “I’ve been carrying you for like, 12 minutes, because lord Siegfried will NOT help me out! Now I’m stuck in this complete dump!” Saru explained her. “Just please walk with me, before this muscular, but attractive man tries to seduce me again!” Viola whispered. “Ok, good idea.” Saru whispered back. Saru and Viola walk back to their cottages, before the sun rises. But before they both go in, Viola wants to talk to Saru about something. “Saru, please don’t give me Mcdonald’s anymore. I think I’ve gained some weight.” Saru gives Viola a thumbs up and replies, “Ok then Viola. But I’m still getting some, regardless! Those Big Macs are really good!”


It’s morning time, Staramy and Astrid both wake up. Staramy yawns. “Good morning Astral! It’s time for school, yet again! I’m already dressed, and I’ve got me a big ol sword! CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA CHA!” Staramy shouted, as she was testing her weapon out. “Staramy, have you been feeling better from yesterday?” Astrid asked her. “Yep, but I’m going to be a wee more careful this time. I almost died!” Staramy told her. Staramy walks with Astrid outside their door, they begin walking towards Staramy’s school. But she bumps into a child when they made it to the entrance. “You there, did you bump into me?” The child asked Staramy. “Sorry kiddo, it looks like I wasn’t paying any attention.” She replied. “Only a fool would say something pathetic like that. Out of my sight! For I am Katsumi, a high ranked student at this school! You are only a beginner, meaning that you know nothing about fighting!” Katsumi insulted her. “Listen kid, it may not look like I know anything about it, but I do have me a big sword right here!” Staramy explained to him, as she released her sword from her backpack. “Only a fool would raise their weapon to a stranger, when I, for one, am only telling you the truth.” Katsumi told her. A teacher notices that Staramy was raising her sword at Katsumi, almost looking like she was about to attack him. He immediately runs into Staramy, breaking the two up. “What are you doing?! Put that down immediately! You will now be in big trouble for this!”  “I’m sorry, but this guy-” But Katsumi interrupts her explanation. “This young lady has violated the rule of harming another student! She has given me a scratch. Please send her to the principal's office!” “SHUT UP YOU LIAR!” Staramy yelled at the young man. “Hey, that’s enough! Please do not insult one of our best students here, it is extremely rude to do so.” The teacher defended him. “Farewell fool, until next time.” Katsumi told her, while the teacher was sending Staramy to the office.

Astrid curiously waved at Katsumi to try and get his attention. “Hello?” She asked him. Katsumi looked behind him, he was shocked on who it was, because of her appearance. “That skin tone, that glow around your body, those green marks! WHAT! Your a… Your a… A SPIRIT!” Katsumi exclaimed. He could hardly believe his eyes on what he discovered. “My name is Astrid, I'm not fully a "Spirit', but a Divina. Why did you harass Staramy?” Astrid asked him. “You’r with that fool? I’m not going to buy that fact. What I’ve said was the “Truth”, do you know what that means?” Katsumi asked him. “Yes, I do.” With an angered look on her face. “I want to know WHY you harassed her. She just moved here from somewhere else.” Astrid replied to him. “I TOLD YOU, it was the truth! She’s a beginner, meaning she knows nothing about the lessons of combat. Also, would you like to come to my class? You seem like an interesting person, and I want to know everything about your past life.” Katsumi offered her. “I guess so. I needed a little break from Staramy anyways. I have also been wanting to get to know other people” She accepted his offer.  “Haha~ Please, allow me to lead you to my classroom, I already know which way to go. Since I have been here for a while, mastering all of the locations in this school. It’s quite the accomplishment, really.” Katsumi explains to her. 

The two are finally at Katsumi’s classroom, but it didn’t take too long, since Katsumi was an expert at knowing which way to go. “Please come in, I’m almost LATE!” Katsumi told her. Astrid nods, while she follows Katsumi to his desk. “Hello everyone.” Katsumi greeted to all of his classmates. “Hey Katsumi.” Everyone said. Their teacher finally walks into the room. “Ah, it’s you, Mr. Katsumi. What happened, and who is that blue woman with you?” She asked him. “A blond haired fool tried to mess with me and got punished for it. I also had a little conversation to this person. She is a “Guest”.” Katsumi explained to her. “Ah, I see. Well I’ve never seen her before, but I guess we should all treat this lady fairly here. Anywho, we are going to the gym, so we can exercise our healthy and young bodies.” She announced to everyone. “Excellent. Now I can show you my combative skills.” Katsumi told Astrid. “Alright, let’s see what you can accomplish.” Astrid wondered. Everyone is at the gym now, run by the gym teacher, Jim.   

“Now listen everyone, we’re all going to test our skills in what we know about fighting. I always have my nunchuck in my hand, so LET’S DO IT!” He commanded. Some of his students wielded swords, katanas, lances, clubs and bows. He on the other hand, has something else. “For me, I have carried something else. BEHOLD!” Katsumi released his two weapons, which were a fan, and a tome. “I here, wield a fan, for physical attacks, and my tome, for magical attacks. I have also mastered them from knowledge, and by studying. I am considered of course, to be quite an excellent fighter at best.” Katsumi explained to her. “Intriguing facts. Thought how does it work in combat?” Astrid asked him. “Here, takes some notes from me if you may.” Katsumi stands next to a training dummy, backs away and releases his fan. It landed on the dummy’s chest, as it flew away. “Not only that, but I can also regenerate my fan, whenever I wanted to. Watch.” The fan quickly regenerated back in his hand. “Again, that was interesting. Now how does your tome work?” Astrid asked him. “Ah, I’ve quickly forgot! Let me show you how it works. People who wield a tome are usually fools, except me!” Katsumi explained. Katsumi goes to at a farther distance, and attacks the same dummy. Only this time, the dummy was burning from his “Fire” tome. “Pretty impressive, huh? I know it was.” Katsumi spoke. “Katsumi, do you mind if I can come over to your house?” Astrid asked him. “Who, me? If you insist in doing so, I’ll allow it.” Katsumi accepted.


A few hours later, when Staramy was at lunch with her new friends.
Reiko asks Staramy a question. “Hey Staramy, do you know where Astrid went?” Staramy tries to remember. “Sorry, I haven’t seen her ever since I met that little kid named Katsumi!” Reiko started to get curious on her answer. “Hold on a sec. That Katsumi? The Katsumi who is constantly arrogant and is one of the most beloved students? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING!” Reiko exclaimed. “Sorry to butt in guys. But who’s Katsumi?” Dice asked them. “Katsumi is a huge self centered, stuck up jerk who is constantly arrogant, everywhere he goes! Always treating beginners like total losers, almost like they were his underlings! It’s just so awful!” Reiko explained. “Is Katsumi with Astrid?” Dice asked Staramy. “I didn’t see him with her, so it should not be be likely that she dumped me over him.” Staramy answered. “Huh. Well THAT makes perfect sense!” Dice exclaimed. While they were in the middle of a conversation, the principal was on a microphone, having everyone pay attention to her. “Attention students! Tomorrow, The Drama Club will be playing Disney's Beauty And The Beast. ONLY 7th graders will be able to join, after lunch, you are able to participate in auditions!” “COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!! I WANNA JOIN A PLAY!!! I’ve always wanted to join, ever since I was 10! But sadly... The drama club ended after I participated, for no good reason…” Staramy screamed. “Well get in there, and show them your talent!” Dice convinced her. “OK! THANKS DICE!!!!” Staramy shouted in joy. “Hey Staramy, after your done, are you going to find Katsumi and Astrid?” Reiko asked her. “Yes. Right now, I GOT SOME TALENT TO SHOW!” Staramy exclaimed. Staramy runs up towards the principal, asking her if she can participate. “Hi! Can I please participate, even when I got in trouble?” Staramy asked her. “ *Sigh* Alright. But DON’T cause any harm to students! The classroom is north-west, after you leave the cafeteria. You’ll see it when you get there.” She explained to her.  “Ok, THANKS FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS!” Staramy shouted at her.


While Staramy was walking to the Auditorium, a young girl tripped over her. “YOWCH! S-sorry miss. I’m trying to get to the auditorium, and I have also seem to spill some of my juice on your outfit!” The girl apologized. “Are you ok? You don’t seem very well, what’s up?” Staramy asked. “Sorry, my name is Tanya! I’m a VERY clumsy person, when it comes to anything.  I LOVE fairies and queens! Hence, the meaning of my name~ Everyone feels pity for me, because I was always abused by my parents, due to my constant clumsy attitude towards everyone I see in sight. They were so mad at me for my negative actions! I also have a bloody red eye, underneath my glasses. I hope you don’t mind if you can help me!” Tanya introduced herself. Staramy was unsure about this, so she decided to leave her alone and head inside the auditorium. “W-Wait, I’M STILL HERE!” Tanya panicked.  While Staramy went inside, the club leader greeted her, with a warm smile.        Hello there! Are you here to sign up on participating our club? Just sign this paper here, if you may.” Staramy nods at him, filling all of the sheets in, including her signature. “Finished!” She informed him. “Why thank you young lady! We just need a lot more members to join in, since you are the only one who participated so far.” The man informed her. “Ok, thank you!” Staramy thanked him.

Later, school was over, Staramy was about to head home, until Tanya bumped into her again. SORRY! Have you joined the drama club yet?” She asked her. “Yeah, it was a nice event.” She replied back. “Yeah, because I was the very last one to sign in! I cried so much, my tears were red like blood.” Tanya confessed. “How, do you even cry blood?” Staramy asked her. “BECAUSE I’M SAD ALL THE TIME, OK?” Tanya answered her. “But still, that makes no sense! You need to get medical help!” Staramy replied. “I-I don’t want to talk to you anymore. Goodbye!” Tanya spoke and began running back to her home. 

“I think I’m forgetting something… But What?” Staramy thought to herself. Then she saw Astrid with Katsumi. “That was an excellent day at school, now that I’m with you!” Katsumi exclaimed. With a small smirk on his face. “Indeed, the same went for me as well. I’m glad that I’m getting a chance to know people better!” Astrid told him. Staramy runs towards the two, asking Astrid, “Why did you abandon me Astrid?!” Katsumi shooked his head, explaining to her, “Hyperactive fool, me and Astrid were getting to know each other, and the truth is. We actually like each others company, unlike you, whenever you're with her. It’s quite true, really. Just ask her.” Staramy looks at Astrid, with a shocked look on her face. “Astrid… You don’t like my company?” She asked her. “No… I really don’t. In fact, I prefer Katsumi over you. Because he is not annoying and hyperactive like you. He is also quite smart, and is a unique fighter.” Astrid confessed. “Astrid… Please don’t pick him over me. I like you! I want to be your friend. But this… It strongly hurts my feelings.” Staramy confessed, as she was about to burst into tears. “Why should I feel sorry? Katsumi simply seems to be a “Better” friend.” Astrid replied. Katsumi nods. “Indeed. NOBODY, wants to be friends with you, because you are a fool, that is only allowed to exist, just to make everyone’s lives miserable! Have fun while you can.” Katsumi explained to her, as the two walked away. Staramy sits down, and cries. Then she gets up, and slowly walks back to her house in pure sadness.


Reiko enters Staramy’s house and knocks the door, while bringing in several DVD’s and snacks with her. “Staramy!” She yelled. Staramy slowly gets out of her bed and answers the door. “Hey Staramy, let’s do an all nigh-...Hey, whats wrong? Is something really getting you down?” She asked her. “I lost my friend…” She replied back. “Hey, don’t cry. It’s not like they actual dumped you or anything.” Reiko assured her. “But Reiko, Astrid did dump me. Over that stupid Katsumi guy.” Staramy replied. “Oh...That really is sad. In fact, I remembered that my parents died, when I was really young… I couldn’t remember anything else from my childhood, other then seeing both of their deaths.” Reiko confessed. “They died? Then who takes care of you?” She asked her. “"A maid who was at the service of my father takes care of me now. She respects me very deeply. Yes, I lied about having parents. Please don’t get mad at me. ” Reiko answered. Staramy goes back to her room, but Reiko follows her and says, “Listen. I will always be loyal to you, no matter how hard the relationship is. I will also never ever dump you over someone else. In fact, I would hang out with you and the other at the same time!” Reiko confessed. “Well. At least you’re always by my side, unlike Astrid. I’m glad to have you as my friend.” Staramy said to her. “Thanks.. That actually means a lot to me, now that I think about it.” Reiko replied. Staramy turns her tv on, they begin to watch cartoons. 30 minutes later, Reiko asks, “Hey Staramy. Did you join that club yet?” Staramy looks at her.  
"I did. I also tried out in the auditions when I was there. But I can't do the lines I was given properly after Astrid dumped me. I don't have the motivation or happiness to do it, or anything for that matter..So do you mind helping me out? I'm supposed to play as Belle." Staramy asked her. “Sure thing. I have watched Disney A LOT OF TIMES! I pretty much know every single line Belle said. So I KNOW, that we’re going to pull this off in just an hour or so.” Reiko told her. “Thank you for accepting my request, I deeply appreciate it.” Staramy thanked her. “No problem. Now let me teach you ALL OF THE WORDS I know from heart!” Reiko tells her.




Several weeks has been passed and Staramy is finally ready to start her role! “It’s morning time! I’m ready to go to that play, now that Reiko has taught me all of the lines that Belle said.” She said enthusiastically. Staramy walks to school, as Reiko joins in as well. “So, you ready for the play?” She asked her. “Yep, I sure am!” Staramy replied happily. “GREAT! I need you to get out there, and SHOW THEM HOW IT’S DONE!” Reiko encouraged her. “Thank you for the positive feedback. I REALLY hope so!” Staramy exclaimed. “So, where will you be going for the play? The school?” She asked her. “No, we’re actually doing it, in a city called Fontane. It’s got lots of rivers and lakes, as well as tall towers!” Staramy explained to her. “That sounds really cool!” Reiko replied. “I know it does, I can’t wait to go there. I’m going to be in the bus after school!” Staramy informed her. “Okie dokie! Can’t wait to see your performance there!” Reiko said excitedly. Staramy and Reiko make it to school, and Staramy once again, sees Katsumi with Astrid. Which makes her feel discouraged, because Astrid might not be there to see her performance. Katsumi notices Staramy’s expression and glares at her. Staramy looks away and heads to her class, in order to avoid conflict as much as possible. “Ok Staramy, just ignore the little kid and move on with your life.” Staramy thought to herself, while trying to stay calm. 

Staramy is finally at the auditorium, ready to practice her lines, yet again. “Hello Ms. Aurusagi, have you been practicing your lines? If so, we’re going to practice once more.” The club leader informed. “ *Sigh* Alright, here goes nothing.” She said in a nervous voice. “But wait! I recommend you sing the Belle song, before you say the other quotes! The leader reminded her. “Crap, I have to sing…. Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!” Staramy thought to herself. “Little town. It's a quiet village. Every day. Like the one before. Little town. Full of little people. Waking up, to say…” Staramy sang.  A while later after Staramy practiced all of her lines, this is what the Club leader said. “Nice job Staramy! Though, you did do an ok job at the singing. But it’s a pass. Goodbye, and get ready for the play!” Staramy nods. “Thanks dude!”

After Staramy got out of the auditorium, Tanya bumps into her yet again. “AH! Sorry again. Why do I keep bumping into you?” Tanya wondered. “Have no idea, goodbye.” Staramy answered. “But WAIT! I need your help! I need help on remembering my words on doing Lefou’s part! I’m PLAYING as him!” Tanya informed her. “Sorry, but I don’t know ANY of Lefou’s quotes. You’re pretty much on your own.” Staramy declined, on her request. “UGH! You’re no fun!” Tanya yelled at her. “Ok, be that way. Just so you know, I’m still not going to help you.” Staramy reminded her.  
Staramy walks back to her classroom, as soon as she sat on her seat, Reiko asked, “How did the practice go?” Staramy only replied, “It was good. Though the leader did say that I need to practice on my singing.” Reiko nods. “Well that’s nice to know. I can’t sing at all! I never liked doing it to begin with.” After Reiko replied to Staramy, Ms. Candida came in, telling all of her students to work. “Alright everyone, it’s time to work on Geography!  Come on, I don’t have all day!” She demanded. Everyone brings in their textbooks, and began working. “Hey Staramy, Good luck with the play again,” Reiko whispered to her with a wink.


After school was over, Staramy noticed that Katsumi was at the bus. “Hey! What are you doing here?!” Staramy demanded an answer from him. Katsumi looked behind him, explaining to her, “Fool! Don’t you know that I am in this play as well? I’m in the role of Gaston! Who are you supposed to be, Maurice?! HAH! Good luck with the play, for someone who is foolish as you!” Staramy shooked her head. “No! I’m playing as Belle.” When he heard that she was playing as Belle, he was freaked out. “GAH! You’re Belle? Well this is...Awkward.” He was starting to blush in sweat, the more he thought about it. “Good luck for the show, punk!” Staramy told him, as she was getting inside the bus for her trip to Fontane. “F-fine! It’s not like I like you or anything!” Katsumi replied. Staramy was in the very back row of the seat, since all of the other spots were taken. “Alright everybody, is everyone ready to go?” The bus driver asked. 
“YEEEES!” Screamed everybody in excitement. “Alright, alright, good. Katsumi finally got inside the bus, after minutes of “embarrassment”. “Alright, do any of you fools have an empty seat?” Katsumi rudely asked. The only seat that wasn’t taken was the one that was next to Staramy. He wasn’t happy on who he had to sit with. “Oh gods… You again? I have to sit by, you?” Katsumi asked with a grumpy look on his face.  “Yep, you have to. Since this is the only seat that’s apparently not taken.” Staramy answered. Wait, where’s that one fool with the glasses and purple braids?” Katsumi asked. While the bus was about to start, it turned out that Tanya was late for the bus! But she managed to get ahold of it, thanks to her grappling hook she had in her backpack. “Wait, YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME!” She cried. While everyone was on the bus, Staramy and Katsumi refused to look at each other, both looking at opposite directions. Staramy looked left and Katsumi looked right. 


An hour later, they've finally made it to Fontane. After an hour of no eye contact whatsoever between the two.
<spaAlrighty everyone. “We’re here! Fontane, a lovely city with LOTS of water!” The busdriver announced. Everyone got out of the bus, while they all had to be in a line. They were heading straight to Fontane’s Drama Theater. A place that was for drama club plays. “This is it Staramy, this is your chance to shine on, be proud in that princess dress, and sing like a Disney princess!” Staramy mumbled to herself, as she was getting prepared for the play. “Good luck with that, fool. After this, do me a favor and leave me alone.” Katsumi asked. “Says the guy who is embarrassed to be Gaston. HA!” Staramy laughed. “Shut up! I have other things to worry about.” Katsumi replied. “Like having your chest exposed in that costume?” Staramy asked. “GAH! Please stop, your disgusting me!” Katsumi exclaimed. "Seriously, who are you? Gaston, or Lord Farquad? Because you look pretty small, and you both talk smack." Staramy questioned him. "EXCUSE ME! I am NOT small! I am a 4'7, thank you~" Katsumi explained to her. "Yeah right, Lord Farquad. Like, WHY THE FARQUAD ARE YOU WEARING REVEALING CLOTHES!? She asked him loudly. With your CHEST exposed! You might need to gorilla glue some pit hair, as you are CLEARLY going through too much puberty!"  "QUIT IT! NOW YOUR EMBARRASSING ME! I am a young man, and I don't need "Pit hair" at this age. I'm ONLY 13! Also, I have made this costume myself, because the one they had was too big for me! It's like this, because I can't button it!  Katsumi confessed, while his face was red once again. Everyone walks into the theater, while they all get prepared for the play. A lot of people were coming including Reiko, Dice and Melvin. “Dice, why are we in a theater? Are we watching a movie?” Melvin asked Dice. “ *Sigh* No Melvin, we’re watching a play! Staramy’s in it.” Dice answered. “A play? I WANNA BE IN A PLAY!” Melvin screamed. “Melvin shush, please don’t anger the audience.” Dice begged. “C’mon Staramy, I know you can do it!” Reiko thought to herself. Staramy was fixing her hair, as a boy knocked the door to her room. “Hey, the play is about to start in 1 minute. Hurry up in there!” He informed her. “OK! Right after I fix my hair a bit.” Staramy replied. She finished her hair, and she only had 12 seconds left. “Shoot! I gotta get in there now!” Staramy shouted.</span>



Everyone was prepared for the play. First, the Drama Club Leader showed up. “Welcome everyone! From people in Fontane and guests from Haran City! I would like to thank you all for coming to this Beauty And The Best play! I hope you will all enjoy your stay!” The young man announced. Then, the play begins, with the intro. After that, there was Staramy’s part. “Ok Staramy, you can do this! Just believe in yourself! That’s all.” She thought to herself, as she took a deep breath.  

“Little town. It's a quiet village. Every day. Like the one before. Little town. Full of little people. Waking up, to say…” Staramy sang.   “Bonjour!” “Bonjour!” Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour! Children said. Staramy continues singing. While saying replaced lyrics. “There goes the baker with his tray, like always. The same old bread and cinnamon rolls to sell! Every morning just the same. Since the morning that we came. To this poor unfortunate town!”  “What the frick? THOSE AREN’T THE LYRICS!” Dice thought to himself, so he doesn’t disturb the show. Minutes later, Tanya and Katsumi’s roles shined. “I-I got it Gaston! Wow! You didn't miss a shot, Gaston! You're the greatest hunter in the whole world!” Tanya spoke, in a clumsy way. “I know, you fool.” Katsumi replied. “No beast alive stands a chance against y-you. And no girl, for that m-matter.” Tanya stuttered. “It's true, LeFool. And I've got my sights set on that one.” Katsumi pointed at Staramy while he face was turning red. 

Everyone was getting annoyed, but suspicious. Because of the mis lyrics and the stuttering.  “THIS SUCKS! I’M NOT GOING HERE AGAIN!” A MAN SAID! “YEAH, THIS GIRL SUCKS AT ACTING!” A WOMAN SAID!  But the insults were all in Tanya’s visions. She was starting to have severe stage fright, to the point where she screams in great agony, begging people to stop the play. The music was still going, and Katsumi is convincing her to snap out of it before the audience gets angry. “Come on fool! The music is still going! We’re about to miss our part!” Katsumi convinced her.   “I...I… I CAN’T! I DON’T WANT TO ACT ANYMORE! I don’t want to live anymore. I WANT TO BECOME A MONSTER NOW! Because my life is completely worthless. There’s no point in living anymore…” Tanya cried, with TONS of blood tears in her eyes. Staramy saw that her soul crest was being corrupted. Meaning that SHE WILL TURN INTO A MARY-SUE!  “Oh no… EVERYONE! RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN! SHE’S ABOUT TO KILL EVERYONE!”” Staramy alerted everyone. All of the people ran away from the theater, to stay safe. Except for Dice, Reiko, Melvin and Katsumi. “What in gods name is happening?!” Katsumi wondered. “Tanya is turning into a Mary Sue! You know what that is, right?” Staramy asked him. “I have heard of them before, but never seen one in person!” The entire theater was being transformed into a Sue labyrinth, as they were standing right next to Tanya’s new form. “Good thing I brought my sword just in case!” Staramy shouted. She grabs her sword, while everyone else brings in their weapons, including Katsumi and they all begin to attack Tanya.


Katsumi threw a fan at her, which sliced off one of her legs, however, it managed to regenerate! “WHAT?!” Katsumi said, with a shocked look on his face.  Reiko jumps in and attacks Tanya’s chest with her chinese sword. But that didn’t seem to work either, since the chest also regenerated. Staramy flies and slices her head with her oversized blade. It sliced through it, but it regenerated AGAIN!  “It’s happening again! Why is she unkillable?” Staramy wondered. Melvin used a powerful fire attack on Tanya’s stomach from his drive blade, which seemed to do the trick, since it was immediately destroyed. But that was only her first form. She became bigger, while she was wielding a giant violin, that attacks with sharp strings.  The strings were going after everyone. Round looking minions appeared in the mix.   All attacking at once! Reiko could not keep up on the attacks and minions. She was pretty much tired of fighting, but still did well. Melvin’s drive blade had to cool off, because of his previous attack, but it could still be used as a normal sword. Dice was being attacked from all sides. Staramy attacked Tanya, while flying. Katsumi’s tome was doing very well against everything! Because they all seem to be weak to elemental and magical attacks. Katsumi jumped towards Tanya and finished her with a huge wave of flames from his tome. Tanya and her minions were dead, and the theater went back to normal.


Katsumi looked at Staramy, and said to her, “Hey… Thanks for saving my life. I…Appreciate it. But I am ONLY SAYING THIS ONCE!  After this, you're going to be back to being a foolish little girl like you are!” Staramy sighed, after helping him through all that trouble. “After all of that, you STILL don’t like me? Gods, you're such a selfish little man.” Staramy told him. “With pleasure.” Katsumi replied.  Staramy ran towards the entrance and informed everyone, “HEY! You’re ALL SAFE!" The leader of the drama club walked in, telling her, "You saved our lives...but that performance...was ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE! The lyrics were completely disjointed and there was constant stuttering! We weren't even a half hour in for crying out loud! All of you who joined, go back to the bus, and everyone here will be kicked out of the club PERMANENTLY!" Reiko walks to Staramy and says, “That was an ABSOLUTELY fantastic job! That was so crazy that we had to fight a Sue in the mix!” Staramy laughs. “Yeah… Buf if only Astrid were here… She would be very happy to see me stand up for myself.” Reiko pats Staramy. “Awww, it’s ok. She’ll be happy when you tell her all about what you’ve discovered!” Reiko assured her. “I agree, that was totally wicked! The best play I have seen in a while!” Dice confessed. “Y-yeah, me too!” Melvin spoke. “Thanks guys! That means a lot to me. Guess it’s time to go home.” Staramy assumed.


Everyone goes home, including Staramy. But once she went to her room for the night, she started to become sad again. “Goodnight Astrid!” Staramy shouted. “But wait….Astrid isn’t here… *Sigh* I hope she comes back.” Staramy desired.

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment