Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Haran Chronicles Episode 5 Poor Unfortunate Goals

A 12 year old girl named Staramy Aurusagi, has explored into a new world, who has obtained speed powers and has met a woman named Astrid.

Chapter 4 - Haran Chronicles Episode 5 Poor Unfortunate Goals

Chapter 4 - Haran Chronicles Episode 5 Poor Unfortunate Goals
It’s currently 12:00 at night, after the drama club event occurred and Staramy could not sleep because Astrid “Betrayed” her for a couple of weeks. “This is terrible. I haven’t seen Astrid in WEEKS! Why is that? What has Astrid been up to this whole time, during her meeting with Katsumi?” Staramy cried. Dice then, knocks on Staramy’s door. As Melvin brought in a cake with her signature on it and Reiko brought in candy and flowers into the mix. “Staramy!” Dice yelled, as he became worried of her. Staramy turns and covers her head with a pillow. “What is it?” Staramy mumbled. Dice sighed as he continued knocking on her door. “Come on Staramy, I know how ya feel about Astrid leaving you. But please give us a chance to help out! Me, Melvin and Reiko all want to have fun with you for the night. We can stay up and play video games all night if you’d like!” Dice convinced. “Y-yeah, and I brought in a cake too! Hahaha.” Melvin laughed. “Hold on guys. Lemmie get Staramy’s attention somewhere else.” Reiko informed the 2. Reiko runs around the house and finds a window for Staramy’s room. “Hey Staramy, remember this!? There are lions...Tigers… AND DORITOS, OH GOD!!!!!!!!” As she threw her bag of doritos at the window, in order to catch Staramy’s attention. “Doritos are not going to work, peasant.” Staramy replied. Reiko refused to frown, but had another idea in mind that could do the trick. “You don’t want any doritos? FINE! I’m going to eat them myself! HAHA! TRY TO OPEN THIS WINDOW IF YOU WANT SOME! IF YOU DON’T EAT THEM, THEN YOU LOSE!” Reiko warned her. “Reiko, I’m not in the mood for doritos! Just leave me alone right now, I don’t feel very well. Just drop it, please.” Staramy suggested. “Come on Staramy, I KNOW that you want some yummy delicious chips! With… Some good quality Skittles into the mix!” Reiko convinced her. “Hey Dice, is Reiko ok?” Melvin asked. “Er, I think we should just leave her alone for now. Until then, we’re just going to have to sit here for a while.” Dice guessed. “Can I eat the cake now?” Melvin asked, as he was getting bored out of his mind. “NO! It’s for Staramy, and she loves eating sweets all the time. Surely, that cake would probably change her mind. Am I right?” Dice explained to him. Reiko picks up a rock, and throws it towards Staramy’s window. Causing it to break, while Staramy was falling on her bed. She didn’t really seem to care about her window being broken, deciding to walk to the bathroom and take a shower. “I’m going to the bathroom, so I can take a shower.” Staramy announced. “But Staramy, please don’t leave already!!!! I have more fun things to show you, to get Astrid off your mind!” Reiko informed her, as she was climbing on the house, to enter Staramy’s room, from her window. But while she was entering through the window, she was bleeding from the broken glass, which put her into an injury. Reiko ignores the pain, and manages to enter Staramy’s room, as she sighed in relief. “Ok Staramy, this is the LAST STRAW! If you don’t play with me and your other friends, I’m going to force you to eat vegetables!!!!!” Reiko warned her, as she managed to find her bathroom. “Leave me alone!” Staramy yelled. “Fine then, I’ll go get you another time!” Reiko finally gave in, as she left Staramy’s house from the window she broke. Despite bleeding from the broken glass she caused. “OW! Stupid, broken glass. Knew I should’ve used the door.” Reiko reconsidered. While Reiko was walking away, Melvin and Dice immediately noticed the blood on her skin, from the shattered glass. “Youch, are you ok Reiko?” Dice asked, as he was getting concerned over her. “It’s fine, it’s just a few scratches here and there. I LOVE BLOOD!” Reiko shouted. “Uh….I think we should get you to a doctor. C’mon Melvin, we’re going to the hospital.” Dice suggested. “O-ok Dice!” Melvin replied.


After the 3 left, Staramy opened the bathroom door, after she finished taking a shower. “Finally, they left. Now I can enjoy some private time.” Staramy spoke. She was ready to leave the room, because she already got dressed at the moment. She walks into the kitchen and microwaves a leftover cheeseburger. “Maybe this cheeseburger will get me out of my depression.” Staramy thought to herself. While Staramy was using the microwave, she heard a knock on the door. “Who can it be now?” Staramy mumbled, as she was starting to get annoyed. She opened the door, and was quite surprised on who it was. It was Shelbursto! “You again?” Staramy sighed. “Hello Staramy. Are you regretting about being a Haran yet? I suggest giving up on your career, as you almost died from a Sue fight.” Shelbursto suggested. “How did you know that I almost died?” Staramy asked, as she was shocked at her comment. “I have future visions, I know what is going to happen to you. You are going to die… Give up already, and try returning to your own world. Unless if you’re persistent enough to not give in so easily. If you choose to stay here, then have fun dying while you can.” Shelbursto warned her. “Listen, it is 12:50 at night and I don’t have time for you’re boring words. I am going to stay as a Haran. Even if I lost Astrid, I am not going give up, until all of my self-esteem and friends are lost! That’s a promise.” Staramy explained to her. “Very persistent, yet you’re nothing more then a lousy nuisance in my eyes. You must be very dense to understand my advice for you. Farewell, Staramy Aurusagi.” Shelburtso replied as she walked away, later disappearing while Staramy wasn’t looking. “Pffffft, why does she have to be so concerned about me? I mean, it’s not like I know her or anything. Why, does she think I’m so “Important” to her? There are so many things I need to know about her!” Staramy ranted. “I’m going to bed now, It’s already 1:00 at night.” Staramy yawned, as she was getting ready for bed. Staramy goes to her room, wears her pajamas and lays on her bed. “Wow. Sleeping without seeing Astrid is so different now. I mean, she always snores so loud in her sleep! Well, I guess I’ll see her tomorrow.” Staramy spoke, before she starts falling asleep.


Meanwhile, in an unknown location. There appears to be a young looking man, sitting down in a basement-like room. “Hm. I’m still trying to figure out on how we’re supposed to enter the Senshi world.” The man said. An elderly, but frightening man came into his room. “Hello there Shison.” He greeted. “Ah, well if it isn’t my father Hisoka. You’ve finally got out of your chair, after sitting on it and doing absolutely nothing for over approximately 3 days. How are you?” Shison asked. “Well I’m glad you asked, son! You see, me and you’re mother have been wanting to see you’re plans on how to enter Senshi, so we can start the war!” Hisoka explained. “Hm, is that so? Sorry gramps, but it looks like you are going to have to wait a little longer. You lazy old man.” Shison informed. “Haha, looks like you’ve inherited that sassy mouthed attitude of yours from me! Very well. I’m going to tell your mother that she’ll have to wait more. Until then, keep going!” Hisoka suggested, as he left his room. “Oh well, time to continue on my plans.” Shison spoke, as she continued working. After he started working once again, another man came into his room. “Ello boss. How’s it going?” He asked. “Hi there. I am quite busy at the moment, so you’re going to have to leave my room at once.” Shison informed him. “But boss, I’ve succeeded in convincing Furlist to join the army! Don’t I get a shrimpo?” Shison thought for a moment, and replies, “Ah, but of course! But my dear Issac, lord Shison needs to finish working first. Until then, you’re just going to wait as well.” Issac sighed. “Ok boss. I guess I should be going then.” While Issac was beginning to leave, Shison interrupted him. “Actually, here’s your shrimp. As promised.” Shison tosses him a piece of shrimp, as he was leaving. “Aww, thanks mate! You’ve outdone yourself today.” Issac shouted. Shison sighs. “Finally. Now it’s time for some peace and quiet.” Shison spoke. All of a sudden, there was a knock on his door. “Hmph. Who might that be?” Shison wondered, as he got up on his chair. Shison begins to open his door, to see who it was. “Hello lord Shison. Would you like to play with me?” The young lady asked. “Sorry Etsuko, but I am no child. Now move along, until I’m finished with my work.” Shison informed her. “But boss, I am very bored, and I need you to spend time with me!” She started to cry. “Please leave me alone. We’ve already talked about not using irrational feelings when I’m around. I don’t want to hear you crying. Now go and do that somewhere else.” Shison suggested. “FINE LORD SHISON! You’re going to regret this someday on being mean to me!” Etsuko warned him, as she left the door. “I don’t need anymore annoyance now. I am going to work now!” Shison shouted.

Meanwhile, in Senshi. There is a young but intimidating man, who appears to be standing at a child’s bedside. “Don’t worry Raphael, I will not let anyone hurt you. Not even anyone from Raz, for that matter. I promise to always be by your side, even if your family is around, I will still protect you from any kind of danger the world can cause. That, is a sincere promise. Now go on and get some rest, you have school in the morning... Well, home school, because I’m also your teacher, then just a caregiver.” He informed him. “Arial…” Raphael spoke, in a soft tone. “Hm? What is it milord?” Arial wondered. “Can you… Give me some cold milk?” Raphael asked. Arial sighs, as he was starting to get tired, since it was in the middle of the night. “Alright Raphael. Just remember to sit tight and don’t go anywhere. I get very worried when you suddenly disappear.” Arial considered. Arial leaves Raphael’s room, as a young woman began following him. “Hello Arial. It’s a pleasure to see someone else staying up this late.” She greeted him. “Gah! It's only you, Satomi. What are you following me for?” Arial asked, as he was getting uncomfortable in staring at her. “I was just wondering what you were doing. I tend to stay up very often at night. I’m still surprised that you’re awake.” Satomi replied. “It has nothing to do with you, so please stop following me. Y-You’re making me feel uncomfortable.” Arial suggested. “I’m sorry Arial, but I’m here to take care of lord Raphael as well! Because I am his other retainer, then just you. So let me lend a hand and you can go back to what you were doing.” Satomi convinced him, but he rejected her help instead. “No. Whatever lord Raphael says, I am going to do everything for him, to make him feel better. I fear that you are going to take my place, so stay out of my personal space, for the last time.” Arial convinced her. “But Arial-” Arial interrupts Satomi’s sentence. “STAY, SILENT!” Arial yelled at her. Arial walks away from her and she began to cry in dreadful tears. “A-Arial…” Satomi cried, as she began to run away and returned to her cottage. Arial later manages to find the kitchen. “Here I am. Now where is the milk, I may ask?” He thought to himself. He opens the fridge and brings a gallon of milk with him. He puts it on the table, while he finds a cup in one of the cabinets. He grabs one of the cups, puts them on the table and began pouring the milk in it. Arial stretches and takes a deep breath. “Alright. The milk is finally finished, as the young lord requested.” Arial spoke in a calm tone. He puts the milk jug back into the fridge and walks back to Raphael’s room, while he holds his cup. A minute later, he finds his room, and brings him the cup that was filled with milk in it. “Here is the cup, milord. I hope that you would like it. Sorry that it took so long.” Arial announced. “Thank you Arial. I love it.” He replied. "Thank you. I need to get some sleep now, I have been watching you for too long, today. Goodnight.” He smiled at the boy, as he began walking to his cottage in peace.


It’s morning time, and Staramy wakes up. Only this time, she is not very happy as she used to be. Ever since Astrid left her. “Good morning world. It’s time to go to school, yet again… Thank god it’s Friday today. Otherwise I would be humiliated by the kids who would make fun of my depression everyday.” Staramy spoke, as she was getting dressed in a rather slow pace. Later on, she got dressed and slowly headed to school. Along the way, a young lady was walking on the other side of the road, and began to stop when she saw a pack of chewing gum on the floor. “What is this? Hey, it’s chewing gum. Niiiiiice!” She shouted. She putted it in her pocket and later noticed Staramy from the other side. “Hey there, fellow civilian of Haran City! I’m Kami, and I’m not from around here. I am very interested in learning some of the species in Haran City, as to why I am a transferred student from Haran Academy, so I can learn more about Harans and other species it has! Surprisingly enough, I’m a Haran myself! I am from Ms. Candida’s class. If you were in my class, would you help me out on learning about the culture of Haran City?” Kami asked her, after an introduction. “I’m from Ms. Candida’s class as well. But I don’t feel like helping you, because I have a bad case of depression. You’ll have to ask me later, once me and Astrid are reunited.” Staramy declined. “Hm… Well that’s a shame. What happened to the 2 of you?” She wondered. “A few weeks ago, Astrid dumped me over a guy named Katsumi. I still can’t get over it, to this day.” Staramy explained. “I’m sorry that you feel that way. Maybe Astrid would come back someday and visit you again. That’s all I have to say, since we just met.” Kami advised. “Ok.” Staramy replied, as she ignored Kami’s advice and begins running to school, instead of walking.


Staramy finally gets to school, once she walked to the entrance, she was not happy at what she discovered. It turns out that Astrid and Katsumi are having a conversation together. “Are you sure, that you want to stay with me for all eternity?’ Katsumi asked Astrid. “Yes, I highly want to join! Way more then Staramy, because I hate her so much.” Astrid replied. “But don’t you want to be with that blonde fool again?” Katsumi again asked her. “No, she’s just an annoying child.” Astrid replied, with sincerity. Katsumi then notices Staramy, listening to their conversation. “Hello fool. I need you to do me a solid. I need you to convince Astrid into reuniting with you, I’m getting a bit creeped out by her stalking behavior. Unfortunately it’s almost time to go to our classrooms, so we can’t do this at the moment. Until tomorrow morning, I will try convincing her into joining you, once again. I’ve wanted her to stay with me for 3 days, but it’s almost been a month and she seems to be acting very strange ever since.” Katsumi convinced Staramy. “YES, I WILL! I just need Astrid to be with me, because I have been in depression for almost a MONTH! Thank you for offering me on such an opportunity like this!” Staramy accepted. “Good. I hope I rest my case now. I’m going to class, and so should you! Goodbye.” Katsumi reminded her, as he walks inside.

Staramy runs inside, to find her classroom. “Alright, time to go inside.” Staramy thought to herself, as she entered Ms. Candida’s classroom. After Staramy sits on her desk, she immediately notices that Reiko isn’t here today. Remembering that Dice and Melvin sent her to the hospital. “Oh great, Reiko isn’t here. That’s a good thing she got injured, she’s used to it afterall. I just want to get this day over with, so I can have Astrid again.” She mumbled. “Good morning students, today we have a new student that has transferred to our classroom. I want all of you to meet Kami Tomoe!’ Ms. Candida announced to the class. Kami stands beside her and introduces herself. “Hello fellow students of Haran Academy, my name Is Kami Tomoe. But I prefer that you must call be by my first name, “Kami”. I am very intrigued into what Harans are, as well as this city’s culture. I look forward in getting to know all of you.” Staramy remembered Kami from this morning, when she introduced herself before. “Oh, it’s you.” Staramy remembered. “Oh, hello there. I remember you to.” Kami replied. “Very well, since its Friday, we are going to start language class.” Ms. Candida informed. “Ms. Candida, do you by any chance have a counselor here? I would like to escort Staramy over there.” Kami asked her. “Sorry, but the office is too far. Both of you can get lost very easily. I am going to escort Staramy instead. Everyone else is going to wait in class until I come back.” Ms. Candida suggested. She escorts Staramy to the office, while Staramy asks herself, “Why is Kami sending me to the counselor?”. Here it is Staramy. Hope you enjoy having private conversations to Mr. Basho while you can.” Ms. Candida spoke, as she left the hallway. Staramy looks around, and enters the room.

Once she entered inside, Basho was grinning at her. “Good morning Staramy.” He greeted. “Hi… I have a bad case of depression, because I lost my friend Astrid, and I was wondering how I can solve that issue.” Staramy explained. “I see… Well now, I think the perfect solution to your problem is this.” The room suddenly becomes large and purple, almost as if Staramy was hallucinating during the conversation. Basho suddenly becomes larger and transforms Staramy into a magician. “I find your tricks to be amusing!” Basho exclaimed, as Staramy tried to take her hat off. “I bet, that you’ve got a bunny, under your hat!” Basho assumed, as a giant rabbit squishes Staramy. “Ow!” Staramy cried. “Come on dearie, let’s see what you’ve got!” Basho shouted as Staramy was suddenly transformed into a deck of cards, and Basho stacks all of them. Staramy transforms back to her human self, as she grabs a sword and attempts to attack Basho. “Come on child, you know better then that. As those weapons are harmless and flat!” Basho informed her, once she stabbed him. Basho’s hands suddenly shub Staramy in a corner.  “Men cower, at the power, of my pinkie. As my thumb is number one.” Basho’s hand releases Staramy.  “With one wave of my hand, you know who's in command. I'm obviously, quite obviously, the king of odd!” Basho explains. "I keep souls of Mary Sue’s in this purse, it’s worse then any curse! Now you wouldn’t, want to mess, with me!” Basho informed, as he shows all of them to Staramy. “Basho, what are you doing?! Tone down the drugs, dude!” Staramy exclaimed. “When you think I'm taking a break, I stop!” Basho stops and Staramy attempts to escape. Basho pops out, at the top of a giant cake. “HA! I have a way of coming out on top. Oh my darling Staramy. You should know, that I get, what I want. And I want your cowardice, to STOP!” Basho informed. “Basho, WHAT ARE YOU ON?!” Staramy screamed. “I'm the lord of mystique. With a eye catching physique. I'm an idol in a world of odds! I admit I'm quite a catch, but I've never met my match. So you shouldn't test the best, 'cause you couldn't stand the stress, Staramy. No, you should NOT want to mess with me!” Basho explained. Basho’s office suddenly turns back to normal, as Staramy suffers from a headache. “Basho, I’m having a headache from your acid trip now!” Staramy informed him.  “I have created a clone of Astrid, and she can also speak like her! In order to obtain this clone, I need you to send me a cheeseburger from Mcdonalds! If you don’t do it by midnight today, you are going to die!” Basho offered her. “But there's not a Mcdonalds nearby! How am I going to find one!?” Staramy panicked. “Just travel to a different city then! It won’t be that long. Now have we got a deal?” Basho asked. “Ok then, it’s a deal! I will not lose this request, not by the likes from a crazy @$$ person like you!” Staramy accepted, with a wide smirk on her face. “Very well then, I hope I don’t lose this challenge!” Basho exclaimed.


Staramy immediately leaves the office, as she starts running down the hallway, to find her classroom. 7 Minutes of navigation, she later managed to find it, as she entered the classroom and sat on her desk. “Staramy! There you are. Thank heavens that you're safe. The first period has already ended, it’s time for social studies now.” Ms. Candida informed her. Everyone starts studying from their textbooks. “Hi Staramy. Did the counselor help you out at all?” Kami asked her. “I made a deal if I gave him a cheeseburger from Mcdonalds, he would give me a clone of Astrid. If I don’t give it to him by midnight, I would die.” Staramy explained to her. “This is a little too risky, I have to say. I don’t think it’s worth it!” Kami replied, with a concerned look on her face. “But the problem, is that THERE IS NO MCDONALDS NEARBY! I have to like, go somewhere else and get a cheeseburger from there.” Staramy exclaimed, with a stressed look on her face. “Don’t worry, I think my dad can drive us to Fontaine, and get a cheeseburger over there. That way, you won’t have to die at all!” Kami thought. “Good idea, but it’s still morning time, so we’re going to have to wait until school ends.” Staramy replied.


After school ends, Katsumi walks up to Staramy, before she goes with Kami. “Staramy. I have terrible news for you, Astrid still refuses to join you. I’m afraid that the two of you are going to forever be separated, and the both of you will just have to move on.” Katsumi informed her. Staramy became completely heartbroken at what he had to say. “Oh, I see… I’m going to get a new Astrid, once I complete a certain request!” Staramy replied. “Very well. I hope to see you soon, in the meantime.” Katsumi walked away, after his last sentence, as Staramy went inside Kami’s car. “Dad, do you mind if my new friend can go to Fontaine and get some food from Mcdonalds?” Kami asked him. “Sure thing! I’m always hungry all the time.” He replied. The car begins to start, and they begin driving to Fontaine, in order to fulfill Staramy’s mission.


An hour later, they manage to succeed in finding a nearby Mcdonalds restaurant. The downside is that the parking lot and drive through were COMPLETELY crowded, they wouldn’t stand a chance into getting a meal as quick as possible. It was already 6:30 due to the car having a flat tire, and that someone had to fix it, for the past 2 hours. “Crap, everything is overcrowded! I’m not sure if we can make it on time!” Staramy exclaimed. “C’mon Staramy, I know that it won’t be too much of a train wreck. I know we had to wait 2 hours, because of a flat tire, but that’s ok!” Kami assured her. 40 minutes later, the Mcdonalds was finally clear. Kami woke her father up, and they go immediately go to the drive through. “Hello, welcome to Mcdonalds, may I take your order?” The employee asked. “Yeah, I would like a Mcdouble, and two Big Macs, on top of that. Thank you.” Kami’s father ordered. “Ok, thank you.” The employee replied. They drove to the first window, and payed for the meal, a few seconds later they went to the last window and waited for their food to be finished. An employee gave him the bags and they all cheered togethor. “YAY! We got the cheeseburger!” Staramy and Kami shouted. “Now, who is this for?” Kami’s father asked. “It’s for the counselor at our school!” Kami replied. “Alrighty, but do you know where he lives?” He asked her. “Let’s see if he’s still at the school.” Kami tested. They all drove back to their school, an hour later.


Kami and Staramy went inside and searched for Basho’s office, while Kami’s father waited inside his car. 9 Minutes later, they later found his office. Staramy and Kami enter his office and Staramy tells him, “Hey Basho! I got you’re cheeseburger from Mcd’s, as promised!” Staramy shows him the cheeseburger. “Let’s see….” Basho checks his burger. “Wait just a minute! NO PICKLES! You’re going to die now!” Basho pointed out. “WHAT?! You’re going to kill me over no pickles? THAT’S BULL CRAP! You ungrateful and petty asshole!” Staramy got on his case. Kami got out of her pocket, and added pickles on his burger. “Well there you go! Pickles.” Kami exclaimed. “Much better. You have succeeded the test! Now, as promised, here is the Astrid clone you have been wanting.” Basho explained to her, as he gave her the clone. “Thanks Basho! I knew I could do it.” Staramy exclaimed. Staramy and Kami get out of the office, then the school, Kami returns to her father’s car, while Staramy walks back home with her new Astrid.


At home, Staramy gets a video call. “Who could that be?” Staramy wondered. After she answered it, Dice and Melvin were there. “Hey Staramy, this is Dice and Melvin here. Reiko is going to be just fine, she’s getting a lot better at her injury. She just needs one more day of rest, while the doctors fix her more. We’re in Reiko’s room, and she’s currently in her bed. Say hi to Staramy, Reiko!” Dice explained. “Hey Staramy. It looks like Astrid came back to you. I’m glad everything is fine now.” Reiko spoke. “Actually Reiko, this is just a clone of Astrid. I have to go to bed now, so goodnight.” Staramy informed her. “Whoa, that’s cool… Good night Staramy.” Reiko replied. Staramy runs with Astrid to her house, as she goes inside her room and gets ready for bed. “Goodnight Astrid…” Staramy whispered. “Good. Night.” She replied back, as Staramy now goes to sleep in peace.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment