Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Haran Chronicles Episode 6 Topsy Turvy

A 12 year old girl named Staramy Aurusagi, has explored into a new world, who has obtained speed powers and has met a woman named Astrid.

Chapter 5 - Haran Chronicles Episode 6 Topsy Turvy

Chapter 5 - Haran Chronicles Episode 6 Topsy Turvy
Deviant Art
30x30

 PREV ALLNEXT 



[font="Trebuchet][url=http://randi-lovesvetrix.deviantart.com/art/Haran-Chronicles-Episode-6-Topsy-Turvy-638417080][color=#262424][size=150][font="Trebuchet]Haran Chronicles Episode 6 Topsy Turvy[/font][/size][/color][/url][/font]

[ul]
[li]by Randi-lovesVetrix, 7 hours and 8 minutes ago[/li]
[li]Literature / Fan Fiction / Drama[/li]
[/ul]

It’s 10:00 in the morning. Staramy’s tablet starts buzzing. Causing it to wake her up. “Who's calling me?” She groaned. She answers the call, but then it surprised her, to see that Katsumi has managed to call her. “Hello blondie.” He grumpily greeted. "KATSUMI?! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET MY PHONE NUMBER!?” She facades.  “Astrid showed me what your phone number was. I’ve been needing to call you, that we're having some difficulties. Which is why we're outside of m-my house. Sorry, it’s pretty cold out here. It’s already giving me the shivers!” He shivered. “Wait, if you're not at home, where are you now?” She questioned. “I’m moving to my grandma’s house, in just about 2 hours. Until then, my family is out for a walk in the park… Alongside Astrid of course.” He calmly addressed. “But why are you moving to your grandma’s house?” Her eyebrow raised. “You’ll have to see my house, to believe it. Until then, I’m going to text you my address, alongside a GPS. If you have one that is. Good luck, fool.” The video call finally ends, as Staramy was getting rather suspicious on the mysterious topic. “I need to know what's going on!” She desperately exaggerated.  Staramy gets out of her bed, and as soon as she slammed her door, she suddenly wakes up the Astrid clone. The clone opens Astrid’s room door, and is quite confused about what's going on. “Greetings, Staramy. What's the meaning of this?” She openly pondered. “I have to go somewhere. It’ll be a while.” Staramy briefly announced. “Can I join you?” She asked. “Ok?” She squinted.

Staramy then leaves the door, alongside the Astrid clone. She turns her phone on, and looks at Katsumi’s text message. “Ok… So this is his address. Sounds simple enough.” She mumbled. “Staramy, where are you going?” The clone asked. “Katsumi’s house.” She quickly answered. “Can I take a look at the house?” She whispered. “OH BEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL NO! I’m not going to lose another Astrid. PERIOD!” She angrily hollered. While they were walking, a red truck came by. The window was rolled down. “Hey guys! The Dice is here! What are you ladies up to?” He waved. "We’re going to Katsumi’s house. For some reason, he wants me to go there and discover the explanation, on why his family is going to his grandma’s house. I have absolutely no idea, on what's goin on!” She shouted. "KATSUMI?! WHOA! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!” He over exaggerated.  “It's true. He really wants me to visit his house.” “I got an idea! How about I give you two a ride on Melvin’s truck. We’re currently going to Burger King, on our way home. Does that sound like a plan? He suggested. “Ok! Sounds like a good plan.” She intriguingly nodded. “Alright. HERE WE GO GUYS! WE’RE OFF ON QUITE AN ADVENTURE!” Dice excitedly screamed. “I got you Dice!” Melvin laughed.

On their way to Katsumi’s house, they drop by at Burger King first. “Good gravy, THE LINES PACKED! I guess we’re going in, guys.” Dice sighed. Everyone gets out of their seats, and goes inside. While waiting on the surprisingly short line, Staramy asks, “Hey Dice, is Reiko ok? I'm kinda concerned about her right now. She fluttered. “Reiko’s perfectly fine! I know how you feel about losing friends. The majority of my friends protected me from bullies that we’re trying to beat me to death, just because they thought I was a nerd. Those friends cared so much about me! Until one of their parents have passed away. The others have moved out of their homes, because they didn't like the city I used to be in.  It's not always easy making friends, especially if you're Asocial like me!” He frowned. “I'm sorry you have to feel this way, buddy! At least I'm here for you!” Staramy babbled. As soon ss their conversation was over, they we’re next in line. “Hi welcome to Burger King, may I take your order?” The woman politely greeted. “I’ll have 3 number ones, a number 2, a number 6, extra fries! 2 Number fours, and 3 small vanilla milkshakes.” Melvin ordered. “Whoa, that’s a lot of food!” The woman exaggerated. “Just a reminder, never let Melvin order at places. He orders too much food!” Dice whispered to Staramy. “Yeah, I can see why you brought this up.” Staramy nodded. Everyone sits at the table. “Look Staramy!” Dice points at a child, walking towards a trash can. “Thanks for the trash!” The can shouted. “Oh my god, a talking trash can!” The boy screams in joy. He looks inside, to see if someone was in there. A few seconds later, he couldn't get out of the can. “AIEEEEEEEE!!!” He muffled, as his parents suddenly started to notice him. “This, is why I love going to Burger King. Kids should know that trash cans can't actually talk! After that kid gets out, more victims for the magic trash can to suddenly devour!” He amusedly  laughed. “Oh, so that's why you wanted to go to Burger King!” Staramy realized. Melvin walks in, and brings their food to the table. “I cannot see how small children need to do this all the time.” The clone pondered. "Whatever. LET'S JUST DIG IN!” Staramy yelled.

After everyone was finished eating, Staramy looks at the time. SHOOT! WE ONLY HAVE AN HOUR LEFT, BEFORE KATSUMI LEAVES!” Staramy panicked. “Don’t worry. We’ll be there in no time! I’ll promise you that.” Dice calmly assured her. Staramy’s tablet suddenly buzzes. Who can it be? She answers the call, and sees a nurse. “Hello! Reiko wanted me to call you, because she wanted to see how you were doing.” She addressed. “Hey Staramy. How’s life goin?” Reiko mumbled. “I gotta go to Katsumi’s house, after a HILARIOUS event happened at Burger King.” She hyperly babbled. “Ok. Have fun while you can. Why Katsumi’s house?” She scratched her head. “I have to find the answer, on why Katsumi is leaving.” She briefly addressed. “That's weird. I think I’ll be back by tomorrow. I'm feeling very better today! "She happily shouted. “Glad you're ok, see ya!” She ends the video call, as Melvin starts driving to Katsumi’s house. “So where’s his address?” Dice wondered. “It’s in this text message.” Staramy shows him her phone. “Ah, that makes sense.” He understandably nodded. “I don't like this seat. It's too worn out.” The clone complained. “Sorry Astrid, that's the last seat!” Dice exclaimed. “I hope we get to Katsumi soon…” Staramy thought to herself.

Meanwhile in Senshi, Siegfried is currently in court. “Mr. Lexxis. It appears that you have been murdering innocent civilians. Is this true?” The judge asked. “Heavens no. I don't recall on killing anyone. It was only a misunderstanding!” He nervously shook. “Is that so? Well based on all of the photo evidence from the jury, you are clearly denying it! Mr. Lexiss, you will be charged, GUILTY! As your punishment, you will be given this electric collar. If you kill any innocent Senshians, you will be electrocuted, as a consequence for your sadistic action!” He loudly addressed. “Please! I didn't mean to harm any fellow people!” Siegfried squealed. “It's too late, Mr. Lexiss. Now what do your parents have to say about this?” He wondered. Mitsuuo and Richard, walk into the courtroom. “Siegfried… How could you do this? Do you realize what you’ve done?!” Mitsuuo hassled. “Son.. You're a murderer? Why did you do this?!" He cried. “Father, I do not know why I killed them. Now I’ve been punished, for that action.” Siegfried confessed. “I am gravely disappointed in you, my child.” Mitsuuo shook. Siegfried frowns. “I understand, Mother…” Siegfried comes home, alongside his parents. “Lord Siegfried, what's up?” Saru questioned. “I've been sent to court, for killing Innocent people.” Siegfried cried. “Siegfried… Why would you wanna do that?” He frowned. “I don't know. All I remembered, is that I was very stressed out, at the time.” Siegfried sighed. “I'm sorry to hear that. Hope you get better. It wasn't all your fault!” Saru assured him. “I'm sorry Saru. Perhaps I just need some rest, until this whole ordeal is over. I wish you farewell.” Siegfried waves him goodbye, as he goes to his room.



Back to Staramy and the gang, they finally managed to find Katsumi’s house. “We made it!” Staramy shouted. But something doesn't seem right. The house was locked for some reason. Katsumi and Astrid suddenly walk in, noticing that Staramy found his house. “Alright fool, you ready to open that door?” Katsumi tested. “Ok. What's going on here?” She tapped her foot. Katsumi uses the key, to unlock the door. Once he opened the door, Sonic lookalikes started flying all over the place! “TOO FAST FOR YOU!” One egotistically screamed. They started running all over the street. All of them were suddenly running at the same direction, a few seconds later. “What are those!?” Staramy yelled. “Those are all of Kazuya’s original Sonic characters!” He exclaimed. “Who's Kazuya?!” Staramy shrieked. “Kazuya is a friend of mine that likes to come over sometimes. What I didn't know about him, is that Kazuya’s ability is to make drawings come to life. Due to his ADHD, he wasn't even listening about a thing I said, in terms of making just one character come to life.” Katsumi fully elaborated. “Hey gang, we need to search around the streets. With Melvin's mystery machine. Am I right?” Dice giggled. “Shut up Dice.” Staramy rolls her eyes.

Everyone goes into Melvin’s truck. Including the two Astrids. “Staramy. Why is there a clone of me? Astrid asked. “Staramy, who is this person?” The clone questioned. “I don't have time to explain right now. We NEED to find those Sonic recolors!” Staramy demanded. The clone grabs Astrid by the nose. “I do not like that.” She pouted. The clone uses her other arm, and grabs her neck. “Stop it.” She wheezed in distress. The clone was squeezing her so far, SHE WAS SUFFOCATING! Staramy looks behind her seat. Now noticing that Astrid is in trouble. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?” She shrieked. “Help me…” She gasped. “You’ve got arms.” Staramy pointed out. “She bounded my arms, when I wasn't looking.” Astrid wheezed. “The Sonic clones are heading somewhere. It looks like a portal. But where does it lead to?” Dice scratched his head. “Whatever it is, let's all get out of the truck, before Astrid’s clone strangles the real Astrid to death!” Staramy ordered. “Oh my god! We need to save her!” Dice screamed. Melvin uses his strength, to separate both Astrids. “I did it!” Melvin proudly shouted. “Good. Now we need to go inside that portal.” She sighed in relief.

Everyone goes inside the portal. Once they got in, everything was quiet, and the exit was suddenly gone. “Where are we?” Melvin shivered. “Is this a Sue labyrinth?  It looks like one.” Dice suggested. Everyone was walking straight, until they heard loud noises. “We're getting close.” Dice mumbled. They finally reached their destination. All of the Sonic clones were lining up. “What are they doing?” Staramy pondered. They all separated the line, and started staring at the gang. “I don't like where this is going…” Dice cringed. The mysterious silhouette revealed itself. “I AM PHOENIX THE BLAZING HEDGEHOG!” It screamed, as the colors started shining immensely bright. “Here we go guys. Dice, you take the first hit. Clone Astrid, since you still bounded the real one, you're going to fight as well.” Staramy planned. Dice gets his backpack and summons a puppet-like lion. He starts riding on it, and launches a shuriken at Phoenix, into his eye. The shuriken blinded one of his eyes. It started to set fire all over the labyrinth. Staramy flies, and attacks the Sonic clones. Melvin uses his driveblade and electrocutes all of the clones, in a single line. The clones weren’t finished yet. A clone runs around in circles. Making Melvin suddenly dizzy. He was getting weaker and weaker by the second. Until he fainted from exhaustion.  “Crap, Melvin fainted.” Staramy thought to herself.” The clone she was fighting, sparks lightning at her. “OW!” She screamed. Dice launches many arrows at Phoenix. “I don't think I'm doing anything.” He vented. The clone Astrid wasn't doing anything. Other then staring at her counterpart. The Sonic clones sparked lightning at Dice’s ride. Breaking it to pieces. As well as breaking all of his weapons, at the same time. “OH NO!” Dice panicked.  Everyone was technically beaten, at this point. Except for the two Astrids. Then a beam of light, destroys all of the Sonic clones. Including Phoenix. Everything was normal again.


Astrid was suddenly unfree, and recovers everyone, with her light magic. “We did it! We beat the sonic recolors!” Melvin happily shouted. “YES!” Dice laughed. “I thought we were never going to make it!” Staramy sighed in relief. Then Katsumi runs into the scene. “Finally. I FOUND ALL OF YOU!” Katsumi wheezed. “Great to see you Katsumi! You should have seen us! All I want to know, is that who defeated all of the clones?” Staramy pondered. “I did.” Astrid confessed. “YOU?!” Everyone shouted. “When all of you were fainted, the clone has decided to release me. I used my light magic, to destroy all of the clones in one flash. Alongside the help of my counterpart.” She fully elaborated.  “Dang Astrid! The final question is, who made that labyrinth? It sure wasn't a Sue labyrinth. Wait! I KNOW EXACTLY WHO IT WAS!” Staramy screamed. “Yoohoo.” Everyone looks at the left side of the wall. It was Basho!  “That would be me.” Basho grinned. “Basho. What are you wearing? Who’s that person next to you?” Staramy raised an eyebrow. “This is my retainer, Sanya. Say hi to her!” He laughed "What?” Sanya questioned. “As for my costume. I’m Ursula from The Little Mermaid!” He grinned. “Can you stop making Disney references? YOU’RE NOT A DISNEY VILLAIN!” Staramy yelled. Astrid looks at Staramy. “Astrid, why did you abandon me?” She frowned. “When I went to Katsumi’s house, I have decided to pretend that I hated you. I certainly knew about your long depression at the time. I then told Katsumi, to pretend that he was convincing me to be with you again. Later, I have told Katsumi to bring Kazuya over, to create all of the Sonic recolors. I then managed to find Basho at school, and I've told him to create an illusion, of a Sue labyrinth, that all of the recolors would go in. As well as making a clone of me, just in case you said so. It was a prank, the entire time.” Astrid fully elaborated.  “But why did you do it?” Staramy cried. “Because of the way you’ve treated me, on the sleepover. You were being very rude towards me, the food you gave me, tasted very terrible. It gave me food poisioning!” Astrid hollered. “I think you’ve learned your lesson, fool.” Katsumi pointed at Staramy. “I'm so sorry Astrid! I didn’t know you were really suffering from my presence. But was it really worth it?” Staramy cried in tears.”But. After this entire prank. I’ve come to realize, that you really care for me, as a friend. I never knew your strengths, until now. Not only was it punishment, but I also wanted to get to know you better. Please forgive me.” She apologized. Astrid hugs Staramy, and she suddenly starts crying. Everyone was watching, and was starting to cry as well. “Now that that's over, how is Katsumi going to explain his parents about the whole prank?” Staramy pondered. “I'm going to tell them the truth.” Katsumi promised. "It's starting to get a little late, we should go now!” Dice reminded everyone.

Katsumi is finally at his house. “Where is Katsumi?” His mother asked. “I'm over here, mother.” Katsumi answered. “KATSUMI! OH I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!” She wondered. “I have to tell you something. I was the one who was responsible for destroying our house. “But why?” She asked him. “Because I was involved, into pranking someone from school.” Katsumi confessed. “Why did you have to hide this from me?” She shook. “Because I didn't want to be in trouble quickly. That's why I've had to hide it from you.” Katsumi elaborated. “Looks like we’re going to either clean up this mess, or still go to grandma’s house.” She huffed. “Farewell. Lady Staramy Aurusagi.” Katsumi smiles at her. It slightly made her blush. “Whoah, did you see that? I think he likes you!” Dice shouted. “You think so?” Staramy pondered. “Yeah! Definitely!” Dice assured her. “I need to get home.” She realized.  “Ok, leave it to Melvin!” He smiled.

After Melvin drops Staramy off, she decides to visit her parents house. “Mom, dad, I'm back!” She announced. “Staramy! It's been a while. How’s it going lately? Hiroshi asked. “I learned something today. Astrid got to know me better, by doing a prank on me. Alongside somebody else.” She elaborated.  “Well isn't that nice? I'm glad you're ok!” He sighed in relief. “Bye!” She shouted. Staramy goes back to her house, alongside Astrid. As soon as they were getting ready for bed, the door was being knocked on. Staramy wonders who it is, and opens it. “Hey Staramy! I'm back from the hospital.” Reiko giggled. “REIKO! It's good to see you again.” Staramy laughed. “Can I sleep in your couch please?” Reiko asked. “Sure, why not?” She smirked. Staramy goes back to her room. Finally happy, to see Astrid again. “Dice and Melvin have your clone now. I'm glad I get to understand you more, at the moment. Goodnight Astrid.” Staramy grinned. “Goodnight Staramy.” Astrid yawned. The two of them go to sleep now. Alongside Reiko.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment