Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Topaz the cat

Well my character bios.Since i can't show you what my characters really look like(i don't have a scanner;_;)i did my best at telling you what they look like by word.*This was brillient lara fox's idea*

Chapter 1 - Topaz the cat

Chapter 1 - Topaz the cat


Topaz the cat



Name: Topaz the cat, Age: O_O over 100000! Gender: Female Species: Egyptian cat Abilities: Tail slap, claw attack, drill kick, reign of terror, sword blade attack, and more but I can't think of them Weapons: Green light saber Friends: Sonic, tails, knuckles, Amy, cream, ESPIO, Charmy, Vector (She's not to fond of him), shangi, shadow, tikal Foes: Eggman, Toxic, Angel, zack, SALLY, Set Looks: Topaz has golden-brown fur with fur coming out from the sides (sorta like a bobcat's). She has an army vest that's light-brown and is like a belly shirt with sleeves coming from them that are milky yellow also she has gloves that don't have finger sleeves. Her pants are baggy and have army prints on them with a chain on the left. Her boots are chocolate-brown with buckles on them. Info: Topaz has experienced an extreme and brutal life in the past. She was princess of sandopolis in 300BC. Her parents Aquamarine and Sapphire were both Queen and Pharaoh. Aquamarine the greatest supreme ruler held a special power that was almighty. When she died her power would descend upon the next ruler. Set knew that if he can destroy all three(Sapphire, Aqua, Topaz) he would hold the power forever, but he didn't wait till they all died. He managed to murder the parents but Topaz got away and left forever.Topaz can take on enemies with her bare hands, but when all seems impossible she'll take force with her bloody saber.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Blinkyblah on March 16, 2005, 4:38:55 AM

Blinkyblah on
Blinkyblahbecause she LURVES espio and hates sally's @$$.

orchid on March 15, 2005, 11:14:31 PM

orchid on
orchidwhy did you put espio and sally in big words?