Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Shangi the Chinese siamese cat

Well my character bios.Since i can't show you what my characters really look like(i don't have a scanner;_;)i did my best at telling you what they look like by word.*This was brillient lara fox's idea*

Chapter 2 - Shangi the Chinese siamese cat

Chapter 2 - Shangi the Chinese siamese cat


Shangi the Chinese Siamese cat

Name: Shangi Age: 4 Gender: female Species: Siamese cat Abilities: strawberry bell attack, sugar bell attack, crystal twinkle bell attack, fiery blaze attack, year of the dragon Weapons: heart of bells Friends: Sonic, tails, knuckles, Amy, cream, Topaz Enemies: eggman, rouge Looks: Shangi has a Chinese silt jacket that is red with gold prints of dragons and phoenix. The ends of the sleeves are blue with gold on the outline. In the middle there are squares that look like a chart with two blocks going up and down. They are full of many colors. Half way down the jacket it splits in the middle and on the sides. She also has black tights that cover her feet and under her jacket she has a black tank top Info: The lost daughter of China. Why? Shangi is a Siamese who was only a month old when her parents abandoned her. It wasn't their or her fault though. For four years shangi had lived in allies and dodged the patrol from taking her away from her beloved country. But will one certain echidna take her beyond the great wall. Her power are immeasurable meaning total destruction, but just like super sonic and perfect chaos with the massive power of all seven chaos emeralds she is the ultimate power of China. The year of the dragon. The silt jacket and weapon must mean she's the chosen one.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

orchid on March 15, 2005, 11:17:03 PM

orchid on
orchidcool, and all of that for a 4 year old...