Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Snake.

Have any of you heard of those 'Just So Stories'? I had to do one for school, and I just thought it was good!

Chapter 1 - The Snake.

Chapter 1 - The Snake.
How The Snake Loses Its Skin.
Down by the banks of the Great Grey-green Greasy Limpopo River, all set about with fever trees, lived a cat, a bunny, a vulture and a ´tremely powsh snake. The ´tremely powsh snake wouldn´t help with anything. He would only talk to people who were `tremely powsh like him. He wouldn´t ever talk to the cat, or the bunny, or the vulture. He would just ignore them.

One day the cat, the bunny and the vulture were baking a cake. They asked the snake if he wanted to help. He just slithered on. When the cake was ready the snake saw it and slithered silently and stinkily (snakes always smell) to the strawberry shaped cake. He jumped up in front of the cake and opened his jumbonormous jaws. He gobbled up the strawberry shaped cake up in one go, very greedily and slithered away the animals wanted revenge, so they held a meeting at 12:00 pm, to get their own back.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Cutelilteen on September 27, 2005, 7:13:43 AM

Cutelilteen on
CutelilteenLOL awesome!