Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Revenge

Have any of you heard of those 'Just So Stories'? I had to do one for school, and I just thought it was good!

Chapter 2 - Revenge

Chapter 2 - Revenge
Thomas Edison was walking along in the jungle near the banks of the Great Grey-green Greasy Limpopo River, all set about with fever trees. All the animals (except the `tremely powsh snake) saw him. The cat pounced up to him, the bunny bounced up to him and the vulture flounced up to him. At the same time they all shouted "WILL YOU HELP US GET REVENGE ON THE SNAKE!!". He agreed, looking rather worried.

So they set a trap. It wasn´t a very nice trap. It was supposed to chop the snakes head off! He was meant to slither over a piece of string and an axe was meant to come down and chop his head off. It nearly did that. Instead the axe was a bit slow. The `tremely powsh snake slithered over the piece of string, and the axe caught the flabby bit of skin on his tail. The `tremely powsh snake pulled and pulled and pulled and pulled, and wriggled and wriggled and wriggled and wriggled, until finally he wriggled out of his skin! The `tremely powsh snake was very shocked, until he saw how beautiful his skin was. Then he was very pleased with his new skin under his old skin. So he slithered away feeling very smug with himself that he started to help the cat, the bunny and the vulture. He made a deal with them. The deal was the not-so-´tremely-powsh-snake-anymore would help the other animals, and the other animals would help him lose his skin from time-to-time, so that he would be beautiful. So that is how the snake loses it skin.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nedj77 on April 29, 2011, 2:19:57 AM

nedj77 on
nedj77verry nice story... exept the first chapter...

Cutelilteen on September 28, 2005, 7:35:49 AM

Cutelilteen on
CutelilteenCool! Great job Bloooo!