Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Slight AU. The boy's are still wolves though they do have a slight problem once a month though and meeting three sister's (only one OC), who don't know what they really are.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Werewolves

Chapter 1



A young girl with brown hair and violet eyes walked quickly towards a big house on the corner of the street. The house looked impressive; more so because you could easily tell it had three floors; plus a basement; the garden was big and had a lot of flowers at the boarders and in the middle; along with some bushes as well. It was well kept; and a tidy garden; and the main door way was right in the middle; with two pillars on either side; and entering the house you felt like you had entered a museum.

The girl entered; the hall way was cream in colour; with a statue to the left and a coat rack to the left. Talking off her coat and jacket; as well as her shoes; the girl went through the living room; and up stairs.

Once up stairs she went to the second bedroom on the second right; and saw a woman with black hair and pale skin reading a book.



“Youki, I thought you had to work?” The girl asked.



The woman closed the book and turned her violet eyes to the girl; “I was, but I decided to be sick instead. Should anyone ask; I've been in `that time of the month', okay?” She smiled; “And if Blue ask's, just tell her I needed time off, because you know she'll never ask me directly……………….. But anyway; what's up Leara?”



The room was relaxing in colour; it was honey yellow in colour; though the bed spread and curtains were tie-dyed blue; and the carpet was a light blue/grey in colour. Youki's bed was to the far side of the room; and she had a desk and laptop near the window. Secretly Leara was jealous of Youki; because she not only got a laptop, but she also got the room that had an ensuit bathroom; though Youki totally understood that; and had; when Leara and Blue moved in; volunteered to move out if either wanted the room. Neither took her up on it.



The three were sisters; but they were separated due to circumstances out with their control; Leara was raised by a husband and wife who couldn't have children of there own; and Blue was given to a family who were about to start a family. Youki lived with her Uncle; and meet her biological Grandmother. But with each of them something went wrong with the families they lives with; Leara's adoptive mother died suddenly, and her father became depressed and at times violent; Blue also lost her adoptive mother and brother, leaving her to deal with her adoptive father and his alcoholic destructive ways. Youki lost the man who raised her; her Uncle; and was invited to live with her grandmother; though at the time she never realised it. Soon though the three met once more; by accident. Youki was almost shoot by Blue's father; and Blue had to calm the man down; while Youki met Leara by her crashing into her because she was late for school.

Granny managed to bring Leara to the fold; she had found a small dog at the edge of the woods which was the boarders to their garden; leaving it there for a time; until she realised no one was coming back for it; she name it Toboe, and somehow it managed to get Leara's attention. This brought Youki and Leara to act more like sisters than just strangers. And Toboe brought Blue to them; Quent kept trying to shoot Toboe whenever Leara took him out for a walk. Blue had to intervene; and she apologised often about her father's gun habits.

But later Granny died; and the three were in mourning; Blue was also there; but seeing as she didn't know Granny that well, was out of the loop. The Will that Granny wrote out allowed Leara to stay for as long as she wished; and also invited Blue, but it also spoke of the three being related; though it explained Blue and Youki's resemblance being similar. The Will also stated that the house belong to Youki; though the other two had input's to the house.



“I haven't see Toboe lately,” Leara told her older sister.



“Relax; he'll come back; he's probably having a sniff around,” Youki told her; and stood up; stretching. Youki wore mainly black; black jeans and a chiffon red top with black vest top underneath.



“Youki?” Leara decided to go into a different subject.



“Hum?” Youki looked at Leara; who was wearing blue jeans and a pink top.



“Why do you work in a place that you don't like?” Leara asked; knowing that; regardless of the subject, Youki would answer as honestly as she could.



“I do like it Leara; it's just that Carlos is giving more hours than I can take; these shifts are killing me,”



“Didn't you say you were offered a job somewhere else?” Leara inquired; and noticed that Youki smirked; “Well?”



“Yea; a guy did offer me a job in another bar; but I'm not sure of it; so I told him I'd think about it,” Youki said and they walked down the stairs to the kitchen.



“Would you accept?” Leara asked; sitting down on the stool.



“I'd have to see the bar first,” Youki said; “I have to say; I've never heard of it before; but from what another girl told me; it very exclusive. I just wonder what the exclusive part means,” Youki brought out some orange juice and cheese.



“Maybe they'd let you look?” Leara began to eat some of the cheese; breaking bits off.



“I'll wait until Blue comes back, they won't open until later anyway,” Youki shrugged.



**



Blue came home not long after; she appeared exhausted; apparently Quent was his normal self; whatever normal was to that man.



“That bad?” Youki asked; as the tanned skinned woman with blue eyes came in and slumped on the sofa.



“He's convinced that wolves are going to kill us all. You already know that he doesn't like you,” Blue looked at Youki; who nodded; “He's convinced that your plotting something,”



“If that's what makes him happy I guess……..” Youki shrugged.



“He's planning to kill you and your alright with that?!” Blue yelled at the violet eyed woman.



“Sure,” Youki said with a nod.



Blue signed and saw Leara come in with her dinner; “Are you working?”



“Sort of; I'll see you later………….” Youki got up and opened the door; to find Toboe running in; “Toboe's back!”



“Toboe!” Leara called; as Youki closed the door.





**



Youki walked to the address she had been given; unsure what to expect; but knowing full well that she would be foolish to think it would be hassle free. She walked to the address; and found nothing but an old warehouse.



“Figured it'd be a joke…………. In very bad taste,” Youki was about to walk away when she saw someone in the shadows.



“So; you finally came,” The man stepped out of the shadows; and Youki saw he was probably only in his late 30's; but he looked older; his hair was going grey and he had a bad scar on his left cheek.



“Who are you?” Youki asked; being careful; she didn't want to get into trouble so quickly.



“My name is Zari, but please; Ms Youki; let me show you the place you're here to see,” Now in full view; Youki saw him wearing a leather coat; he also wore lose fitting black trousers and a plan black shirt. He gestured for Youki to follow; and although she was wery; he hadn't done anything to her yet.

They actually entered the warehouse; and Zari opened a trap door; and Youki could hear the noise of the bar now. She continued to follow Zari until he stopped near another man; who appear more her age; he had short white hair with a but tied back; and tanned skin; though she noticed he wore leather trousers and a black t-shirt.



“This her?” The younger man asked Zari.



“Tsume this is Ms Youki; Ms Youki this is Tsume,” Zari looked at the two; and walked away.



“Wait; you telling me this is a gang bar?” Youki asked; who ever would answer her; and saw Tsume smirk.



“Yea; what else did you expect?” Tsume asked her; his amber eyes gazing at her.



“This; pretty much………………………” Youki sighed; “I don't have time for this,” She started to walk away, when she heard Tsume call out:



“Why don't you listen to what the other's have to say first?”



“What? The bar staff?” Youki knew it sounded stupid; but she didn't trust anyone here; even if they were honest.



“Yea,” Tsume pushed her towards a female with bright red hair, lots of make-up; and began to feel violently ill; “Come on,”



Youki felt herself being dragged out the way Zari lead her in; then she felt semi-fresh air hit her face; and she sighed.



“Claustrophobic I take it?” Tsume asked her.



“No………. She just reminded me of someone…………..” Youki said; “But my minds made up; I'd rather keel over with the hours Carlos is giving me than work with a load of gangs and risk my neck every night,” Youki glanced at Tsume; daring him to try and change her mind.



“Fine, though we might visit you from time to time; we also do business with Carlos,” Tsume said with a smirk.



“All right; just make sure you don't bring too much business into the bar,” Youki told him and walked away.



She knows nothing. Tsume thought to himself; and shook his head; walking back to the bar; when he stopped; “Zari?”



“She was reminded of someone?” Zari asked.



“Yea; she didn't say who, but its obvious,” Tsume shrugged; “She doesn't know anything,”



“I know; keep an eye on her, that dog might come back,” Zari walked away; leaving Tsume to catch up with Youki.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment