Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Slight AU. The boy's are still wolves though they do have a slight problem once a month though and meeting three sister's (only one OC), who don't know what they really are.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2


Chapter 2



Youki walked passed a small group who were partly in an alley way. Though the group noticed her; and two of them walked towards her; and managed to get in front of her; causing her to stop and glare at them.



“Excuse me,” Youki said; narrowing her eyes at them.



The two; obviously homeless; were probably older than her; most likely in there early thirty's; but considering that they lived on the streets; Youki didn't want to guess.



“Sweetheart; what's a lovely creature like you doing out here?” The man with dark greasy hair asked her; his breath smelling of smoke.



“Where's your boyfriend?” The other; though greasy haired as well; but blonde, and had a very muddy face.



“He's right behind me,” Youki told them; and as if on cue; Tsume walked towards them; glaring at the two men; “Come on, we'd better get going,” Youki smiled at Tsume, her violet eyes telling him that it was a rues to get out of their way.



“Next time don't run off,” Tsume told her; putting an arm around her shoulders, glaring at the two once more for good measure and walking off.



“They're out of sight,” Youki told him, moving out of his grasp.



“What the hell was that about?” Tsume demanded to know; but the dark haired woman only shrugged.



“It's called survival,” Youki informed him and began to walk away.



“Hey!” Tsume called to her; “What the hell are you trying to do?”



“Nothing; why?” Youki asked; sounding completely innocent.



Tsume glanced at her; the innocent look didn't fool him for a second; she was up to something.



“Yea; right………” Tsume shook his head; “You don't want to work for Carlos any more,”



“What's it to you?” Youki demanded to know; and saw Tsume smirk; and she wished she could hit him.



“I know the guy; hard to miss really; but I know of somewhere better for you,” Tsume told her; and he noticed that she was thinking it over.



“Define `better'; it better not have rats in it; I can easily deal with the cockroaches………..” Youki told him; and he nodded.



“Health and Safety might just shut the place down; but I can show you another place,” Tsume told her; “If you're still interested?”



Youki looked at him; trying to figure out what this white haired man could gain from her working in a bar;



Nothing; I'm not special in any shape or form………. I have no connections to the `Underworld'; not like Carlos, and no one knows who I am related to………. But how did these guys find out about me? Carlos would never speak about me; or any of the other girls……….. Well; unless they did him some `favours'; ach, where's the harm? Youki sighed; “All right, but it'll be like the work I do along side Carlos right?”



“Define `along side'; we both know what Carlos is like,” Tsume said, his arms folded.



“I'm not like that,” Youki said; her gaze hard and serious; and Tsume believed her.



“Good; I'll show you the place,” Tsume walked towards an abandoned building; with Youki following, and there was a motorcycle; which Tsume sat on and indicated for Youki to sit behind him.



The dark haired woman sighed; this was her pet hate; being with a man and being forced to be close to him.

She pushed the thought to the back of her mind; she was given the chance of working somewhere else; not with Carlos; she should be grateful. But in the back of her mind; she wondered if there was any point; shouldn't she be somewhere else?



XOX



Blue sighed; it was late; really late; and she shouldn't feel the need to wait up on Youki; but she did; because Youki was family; and she felt responsible for all of them.

I should have gone with that guy when he offered to take me out for a drink………. He seemed nice………… Blue! You have responablities! You have to watch out for Pops; Youki might get on the wrong side of his gun again…………………………. I wonder why Pops believes that Youki is a wolf. He's always saying that she is a wolf plotting something…………….. I should go to bed………………………………. Blue felt her eyelids getting heavy. She fell asleep on the sofa.



XOX



Youki noticed that this bar was near her area; which was a plus on so many levels. She raised an eyebrow at the bar sign.



“Werewolves?” Her violet eyes looked at Tsume; who just shrugged.



“It's a name isn't?” Tsume asked; and Youki nodded; “Come on,”



He led the way in; and Youki noticed it was a clean bar; the women who worked there were fully covered; and everyone seemed respectable. Though Youki noticed a woman with red hair; bright red hair, was there too; she shook her head hoping it was an illusion, but it wasn't; for the woman came up to her.



“Well; hello Raven……..” The woman smirked.



“Hello Myst,” Youki replied; remembering the woman very well; and feeling Tsume come between them.


“Why are you here?” Tsume demanded to know.



“Oh; did Zari mean I was barred from every bar he owns?” Myst smiled; it would have been a pleasant smile; but her eyes burned with something Youki knew too well; the urge to kill.



“Get out,” Tsume said as calmly as he could.



“Fine Tsume; just remember Rave; you still have a job if you want it,” Myst smiled at the dark haired woman; as she walked out of the bar.



“She's barred? Why?” Youki asked him; wondering what Myst could have done to make her be barred from the one scene that she would get work.



“Don't. You used to work with her?” Tsume asked; “I thought you said that you weren't………..”



“I'm not like her…….. We're different, but we worked together for different reasons,” Youki shook her head; “What's any of this got to do with you?”


“As your employer I need to know if you'll harm my business,” Tsume informed her; his golden eyes cold.



“We haven't worked together in a time,” Youki finished the sentence badly; “Whatever, I don't need this………..” She walked out of the bar; knowing that she was walking away from a pretty good job.



“So, she isn't like Myst at all,” Tsume smirked. He knew Myst's past; it wasn't hard to figure out; or get information about, but then he heard of Raven; and he wanted more information about her; but it wasn't readily available. Now he knew why.



A contract killer…………. Or was. Raven and Youki, one of the same………………………. And both have the spirit of a wolf; things have gotten interesting, no wonder Zari wanted her to work for us………………….. Tsume was outside; and he looked at the sky; the moon was ready to come out; Damn it, I only have another day to get her with us. Where did she…………….. Tsume lifted his head slightly; to anyone else he would look like a man taking a breath of `fresh' air from a stuffy bar. In actual fact; Tsume was getting Youki's scent; because of what he was: A grey wolf.



XOX



Youki was back home pretty quick; but she knew the area well; and could easily take a short cut. The house was dark; though Youki noticed a lamp was on in the front room down stairs; and she found Blue, curled up and sleeping on the sofa.

Youki looked at her; and then went back to the door, and was about to lock up when she saw a man's shadow at the door. And the violet eyed woman was ready to fight; when the shadow disappeared.

Youki quickly locked the door; and decided to gently wake Blue up; it wasn't exactly comfortable sleeping on the sofa.



I shouldn't worry, we're safe in this house………………… Youki told herself; as she and Blue went up the stairs to their own bed rooms.



XOX



A man with white hair looked at the house; At least I know where she lives………. All I have to do is catch her before she meets Carlos…………. Easier said than done/ Tsume walked away; towards the woods that were near by; as he was feeling hungry.



I'll wait; she'll be easy to get…………………….




Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

clara42 on August 22, 2008, 7:26:06 AM

clara42 on
clara42write more :)

skyemac on March 18, 2006, 7:38:10 PM

skyemac on
skyemacYAY!!!! I like this :3