Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - prank#1and#2

be evil

Chapter 1 - prank#1and#2

Chapter 1 - prank#1and#2


the pencil trick
[/list]
if ur teacher doesn't lock the classrooms, then at lunch or recess when they r in the teacher's lounge, say u half to get somethin from ur locker. Once everyone leaves,sneak inside da classroom and search for all of their pens,pencils,and markers,or any thing to write with. After dat, hide all of the stuff into the one kid dat u don't like's desk. Then run outside and act casual.

spilled snack
[/list]
does ur teacher keep liquids or foods in da classroom dat can spill all over? If they do, ur in luck! When u see ur teacher eating or drinking something on his/her desk, nows ur chance. Make an excuse so she/he can leave da room. When they leave, run up to their desk and find some important papers ur teacher was just working on. Take a blank piece of paper and trace ur teacher's thing she was working on. Make sure it looks exact! Then fast knock over the snack or drink onto ur copy of da paper. Put da real copy on her desk where they can see it if they tried. So, now u have a fake paper with yogurt spilled all over it. Run to ur seat and sit down super-de-duper fast. Now ur teacher will come in and freak out!!!!!!

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ravenpelt on December 5, 2006, 7:54:14 AM

Ravenpelt on
Ravenpeltso you have as much time as you want to post this and you use words like "ur", "u", and "dat". you are a terrible writer

shadowbender on March 11, 2007, 3:29:18 AM

shadowbender on
shadowbenderthis was made like 3 years ago and we were stupi so shutup with that

SilverGirl13 on May 16, 2006, 7:18:32 AM

SilverGirl13 on
SilverGirl13Write more pranks.ur good at dis'

rockenpixxi16 on May 11, 2006, 8:54:16 AM

rockenpixxi16 on
rockenpixxi16here's another one!

if u don't have to sit in assigned seats in class make sure you sit in front if a kid you really hate.(if ur a boy, it makes it even better if u sit in front of another dude!)
then you write on a piece of paper "wanna go out?" or soemthin like dat. then when the teacher walks by and it's really quite say "no (place name here) i will not go out with you!" and make sure you're teacher sees the note! it works!

rockenpixxi16 on May 11, 2006, 8:46:22 AM

rockenpixxi16 on
rockenpixxi16omg! my friend nick did the pencil thing-y ma-jigger to this really gay kid timmy in my class! it was so funny!

shadowbender on March 30, 2006, 10:44:49 AM

shadowbender on
shadowbenderhow about this i can give u some ideas and u put it on ur story

shadowbender on March 30, 2006, 9:59:17 AM

shadowbender on
shadowbenderill put my thing up in da morning

Boltbendergirl on March 30, 2006, 9:15:47 AM

Boltbendergirl on
Boltbendergirlo, if u get caught for doing this,DON'T SUE ME!!!!! i mean, it's not like u HAD to do it! (did i spell 'sue' right or is it sew...no that's when u knit....URGH!!)