Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Creation of Disaster

Dr. Eggman has created a new machine and is using it on humans. Now sonic and his new friends have to destroy it

Chapter 1 - Creation of Disaster

Chapter 1 - Creation of Disaster
Project: Hybrid by Andrea Botiller Chapter 1, First Of Six The Doctor’s hands flew across the keyboard as he typed in the final code for his new machine. He was so proud of it, like a new father. This machine rivaled his robotizer as one of the most complicated machines he had. But the robotizer had a flaw, it didn’t work on humans. This machine would finally allow him to use the massive human population to his advantage. The Doctor finished his code and prepared the protocals for activation. All he needed now was a test subject. “Metal sonic,” he said ,”bring in the test subject.” Metal sonic left momentarily and came back with an unconscious boy. He set the boy in a capsule-like container and attached a hose to the top. He then connected the hose to a machine that looked like an oversized generator. ”Activate the activation protocals!” Gears started to turn and thick, black smoke billowed from the top of the generator. Purple gasses filled the capsule through the hose and blocked out any view of the boy. Metal sonic watched in anticipation. The doctor never told him what the machine does, so he was very curios what would become of the boy. After about ten minutes the gas began lifting. Metal sonic expected the machine to be nothing but a new form of robotizer. He was wrong. “Doctor,” he said “What did you do to the boy?” “Metal sonic,” Dr. Eggman explained, This machine takes humans and turns them into mobians!” Secretly, Metal sonic was stunned. “How is that possible?” “I found something in Gerald’s research files but that’s not important, The new mobians are without free will, so I can send them as spies or use them in my armies! It’s the perfect plan! As the gas cleared Eggman and Metal sonic saw that the boy was no longer in the capsule, but in his place was a mobian rabbit. Eggman looked as if he were attending sonic’s funeral. His project was a success! There was but one more thing to test. He gave Metal sonic a golden bracelet to put on the mobian. This would tell if it had free will or not without having to wake it up, But when Metal sonic approached the mobian the bracelet it turned red and exploded! “Shoot!” Eggman stamped his foot forcefully on the ground. “It won’t accept the mind control! What did I do wrong?” He went through all the things that could have triggered this in his head. He finally decided that the human shouldn’t have been unconscious and was intent on trying again. “Metal sonic, Get me more humans for testing, one for each capsule.” “As you wish.” He leaped out the window into the night, heading for station square, where six more children lay in bed waiting for destiny to slap them in the face. 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bouncy_The_Chao on February 14, 2006, 12:48:27 AM

Bouncy_The_Chao on
Bouncy_The_Chaogod for you! read it Again while I try to finish chapter two

Mattkur on February 12, 2006, 10:14:18 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurI read it again. Why? BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT THATS WHY!!!

Mattkur on January 18, 2006, 9:47:01 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurGood story! Add more!