Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - 2 Dimensions

This is about strange events happening to Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. This is my first story ever, tell me what you think!

Chapter 1 - 2 Dimensions

Chapter 1 - 2 Dimensions


2 Dimensions



One morning in the Amazon, Brandy was trying to find anything she could use to contact her family. Whiskers, as usual was trying to find something else to do besides smelling his feet. Meanwhile, Brandy was still rummaging through some of her old clothes when she finally gave up, and said,” I can't believe I didn't bring an extra cell phone with me!” As she said this, Whiskers comes in as sits on the bunk bed, which is now covered in nothing but clothes and awards. When he lays down, he feels something stabbing his stomach. “OW!!” Whiskers says as he looks under the blanket where he felt the pain. He was amazed at what he saw and showed it to Brandy. OH, WHISKERS! She cried when she saw that what he was holding were 2 walkie-talkies. “ I can use these to call home, and I'll be rescued!!! Ah hem? Whiskers said, you mean WE will be rescued right? Suddenly, the walkie-talkie started to flicker in a strange, mystic light! Brandy felt herself getting light headed and blacked out. Whiskers cried, “ Brandy, Brandy, Brandy! But there was no response, so he got a bowl of water and pored it on her. She woke up breathing hard, (looking like she just ran 5 miles straight) Huuuuuuh… Brandy gasped. “Brandy, are you alright?” Whiskers asked. “Yeah, I'm okay Whiskers, but I saw something really strange when I blacked out” She said. “It looked like a different place… Whiskers interrupted, “like Florida?” Brandy sighed, No, not like Florida! “It looked like a different world, universe… or maybe even a dimension…”

TO BE CONTINUED…










Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gamer_girl on May 2, 2006, 10:11:40 AM

Gamer_girl on
Gamer_girldis is kewl! they should make dis an episode!!!^-^

Brandyismydestiny on October 1, 2006, 9:34:27 PM

Brandyismydestiny on
BrandyismydestinyI have improved Gamer_Girl... i have more Brandy and mr. whiskers stories, if you'd like you could take a look...

Brandyfan13 on May 3, 2006, 4:47:56 AM

Brandyfan13 on
Brandyfan13Thanks, i try to make it as "real" as possible, if u catch my drift. lol... but thx for reading my stories, and for leaving coments, thx! =)