Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Memories Or Visions?

This is about strange events happening to Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. This is my first story ever, tell me what you think!

Chapter 2 - Memories Or Visions?

Chapter 2 - Memories Or Visions?


Memories Or Visions? (This story includes me in it in the 2nd paragraph)



We pick up on the event when Brandy wakes up from the mystic light…



Brandy thought to herself, “that vision I had wasn`t a memory was it?” As she was thinking this over, the strange mystic light appeared. But this time, it was Whiskers and Brandy who passed out. They both awoke in Florida and saw a radio making that shhhhhhh sound when you can't get a frequency on any stations. Brandy was astonished at where she was, “ I can't believe it, I'm home!” She went to look for her home, but when she found it, it was big piles of grabble. She yelled out, “who could've done this!” As she looked around, this place looked different than her hometown. As she saw this, she looked at her own hands. She noticed they weren't paws, or claws, they were human. “My…my hands…. There human!” She cried out. She said this in a frantic way, like being kidnapped, or something like that. She looked around again, assuming she'd been hallucinating, but she wasn't. Everyone around her was just ignoring her. She was there; just not in the way she thought she was. (Not dead) She screamed as loud as she could without realizing that none could here her. “Hello!? Is anyone going to listen to me?” As she said this, a 13 year-old boy dressed in casual clothes was looking straight at her, with no intention of harming her; but just to let her know he could see her. “Can… can you see me?” She asked. “Yes,” said the boy in casual clothing, “I can see you alright. I'm the only one who can see you.” “But why?” Brandy asked. “Why are you the only one who can see me? What was that mystic light? Where am I now?” She asked these questions on and on, without stopping. “Hmmmm…” The teenager mumbled. “What?” Brandy asked. “ The frequency of the walkie-talkie, was in the radio station 144.3?” By this time, he sounded serious. “ How should I know? What does that have to do with where I am?” She asked, again. “ Take me to the walkie-talkie you came here with, I want to check something.” So without hesitation, Brandy led the strange teenager to the walkie-talkie where they first arrived. On the way there, Brandy finally asked the strange teenager she had met, “ What's your name?” She must've caught him of guard because he almost tripped. “My name… is Justin” He responded quietly. “Justin huh?” Brandy said smartly. As she said this she noticed I had increased his pace and was now blushing. “Are you ok?” She asked. “It's just that…” I said nervously. “What? It's just that what?” She asked. “I've never seen anyone like you, Brandy… your nice and kind and pret…” I stopped here, assuming she'd yell at me and tell me I'm way out of her league. When I looked over to her, she was blushing too. You think… I'm pretty?... We walked silently the rest of the way there.





TO BE CONTINUED…


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brandyfan13 on February 14, 2006, 11:16:41 AM

Brandyfan13 on
Brandyfan13 By The way, Please comment on my story if you just happen to read it.( I need to know if i'm getting better or not)