Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Cause

This is about strange events happening to Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. This is my first story ever, tell me what you think!

Chapter 3 - The Cause

Chapter 3 - The Cause


The Cause



Brandy and I finally got to our destination. “Where's the walkie-talkie?” I asked. “ Over here!” Brandy called. As I started to examine walkie-talkie, I noticed that the antenna was fried, so was the wires. “ Uhhhh…Brandy?” I asked. “Yeah?” She sounded worried. “You didn't happen to pass out when the mystic light appeared, did you?” I asked her suspiciously. “Umm, I think I did, I mean, all I remember is seeing that light and then waking up here.” “Hmm… I see…” I said. “It's possible that the frequency on the walkie… can we just call it a radio from now on?” “Sure”, she laughed. “ Ok, well it's possible that the radio was on the same frequency at the same exact time that I turned on my radio. Which means, they crossed each other, and somehow brought you and me to the same place at the same time.” Brandy looked confused. At this time, Whiskers finally woke up, and started to say something about the Amazon… But was interrupted by the mystic light that covered him. When it was over, he was nowhere to be seen. “Where is he?” Brandy asked. “I don't know…” I said confused. “Well back to the subject… the frequencies must've brought us together somehow, but the problem is…” I hesitated. “What's the problem, what do you mean?” Brandy sounded scared. “You… Your not real!” I screamed in denial. “What do you mean, I'm not real? I'm standing right here, aren't I?” “Yes, you are…” I was scared of telling her the truth. “Brandy!” I yelled. “The truth is in the story I am about to tell you, can you handle it?” “Of course I can, I am Brandy Harrington, of the Florida Harrington's!” “All right” I began. “It goes like this… You have a TV program called Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. You live in Florida, but you're on your way to a 5-Star spa. Cruel fate, as it happens, you meet a bunny named Mr. Whiskers on a plane, in the cargo bay. You ask him to turn on the light switch, so you could read your magazine. But, as stupid as he is, he opens the cargo bay door, which sends you 2 flying down to the Amazon Rainforest. So… do you understand?” As I looked at Brandy, she was crying, and she looked scared and nervous at the same time. “ I can't believe my entire life was all FAKE!!!!” She screamed. “I'm sorry you had to here this Brandy, but it's all true.” I felt so emotional, I ran over and cried with her. I had to hug her and tell her everything was going to be all right. When I said this, she calmed down. “What's going to happen to me… huh?” Suddenly, she stopped crying and looked at me. “You!!!” What? I was scared out of my wits. “Everything bad happened as soon as I saw you!” She ran over and grabbed me by the shirt in rage. “Wha Wha Wha Wait!” I shouted. “This might be the cause of the program…” Huh? Brandy looked confused again. “What Program?” “Well, I was working on a materialization program so you could come into the real world, and I could show all the things that well, we do.”

“That's a Lie!” She screamed. “No! It's the truth, and you want to know the rest of it?” “Yeah, I do.” Brandy said. “Well here it is! I LOVE YOU BRANDY!” She gasped. “I couldn't take looking at you and not being there with you! That's why I created the materialization Program!” I stopped. She looked like she was surprised and scared at what I had said. “You…you did that, all for me to be there with you?” “Yes, I did. “Now, if you want to pumble me for doing that, I'd understand.” As soon as I lifted my head to look at her, she kissed me right on the forehead.





TO BE CONTINUED…




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment