Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Final Chapter

This is about strange events happening to Brandy and Mr. Whiskers. This is my first story ever, tell me what you think!

Chapter 5 - The Final Chapter

Chapter 5 - The Final Chapter


The Final Chapter



We come in as they enter the vortex to the real world…



“Ow…” I said when I woke up from the fake world that was supposed to be Florida. “wha?… what happened?” I asked myself. I went walking in the kitchen when I started having painful flashbacks of Brandy and the materialization program, like something was pounding on my head every time I saw an image. “That's it!!” I yelled out as I remembered what had happened, I ran to the living room where the computer was and I was astonished at the sight I saw with my own eyes… “Br…Brandy? Is that really you?” as I said this, I had realized she was unconscious. I shouted, “wake up please!” several times, but no answer, I started to cry and hold her tightly in my arms. “Oh brandy…” I bawled, “ How could this have happened? What did I do wrong!!!” Don't worry, I'm not dead… a realized voice was speaking in my ear. “Brandy!!! I…” she interrupted, “don't worry I'm just fine, just a little dizzy that's all.” She declared. “But…” I began, “ No, I can't believe this is happening…I JUSTIN LINDERMAN have brought the only person I've ever loved, to life!” Brandy got up, “well aren't you going to show me around?” “Sure” I said. After I showed her the entire house, I remembered my parents didn't know about Brandy. “Brandy, I have to hide you for just a few minutes!” I yelled in panic. “Why?” she asked. “My parents don't know about you yet, I know they'll accept you as one of our family but…” “Yes?” she asked. I heard a knock at the door, “Brandy go into my room, quick!” As I say this, I accidentally pushed her in and acted casual just as my dad walked in the door. “Hi Justin!” my dad said casually, (like everyday when he comes home from work) “How was school?” he asked “ Oh good, good…” I answered with a blush on my face. He gave me his “look” and asked “anything wrong?” “Would you mind if I brought a friend over?” I asked. “You know I approve of this all the time right?” he said sarcastically. “Well…” I began. “Here is my brand new friend, Brandy Harrington” I opened the door to my room and my dad's mouth dropped wide open. My dad looked surprised at the sight he saw, and then he looked up at the picture I drew of her and asked, “ Are you that person in the picture?” Brandy looked behind her. “Yeah, I guess I am…” she said. I looked at my dad and called him. “Yes?”(His face was still in the surprised state) “This is the secret of my life dad, I materialized her just to meet her… but I guess we have become more than friends now…” I stopped. He looked at her and me suspiciously and asked, “What happened between you two?” We said at the same time, “nothing!” He started to laugh hysterically. Later, (after everything has been settled out) I got ready for bed and I put on the T.V. for a few minutes while I watched the video I made from the Brandy & Mr. Whiskers Series. Once I turned it off, I almost fell asleep when Brandy came in and whispered in my ear, “Thank you for everything Justin” She said. Then she laid down right next to me and put her arm around me. The I looked at her and said, “I love you Brandy” then he said, “ I love you too Justin” After this, we both kissed each other happily, and went to sleep.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment