Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The raid on coco village part 1

My story rewrited if you want your Fancharacters in my story just ask.
next chapter up.

Chapter 2 - The raid on coco village part 1

Chapter 2 - The raid on coco village part 1


The raid of coco village part 1



One morning in the small village coco. A Blue hedgehog with yellow tips called Brett Came outside medical shop. Why wound chocolate want theirs herds? She not sick Brett wounded as he walked down the street.

Suddenly a female Echidna was running trying to catch with Brett. Hey Brett wait ups yelled the Echidna.Brett stop and turn around. Hey chocolate got the herds u wanted said Brett with smile. Thank said chocolate. I'm going home c u later said Brett than start to walk again. No wait said chocolate as she run in front of him. What now! Are u hiding something from me said Brett. No it's just can spend a couple of hours with u she said blush light red. Sure said Brett and they start walking to Brett house.

Soon there came to a big two story house. Brett walks to the door with chocolate following him. Brett was about to open then he notice something none of the lights were on. What wrong said chocolate with a worry look on her face. Nothing said Brett just stay here for min. Brett then open the door and walk in to complete darkness with the door open. Hello anyone here! Mum! Said Brett as he walk forward. He heard a little girls giggle from the dark. Who there!... if this is some sort of joke it not funny. Suddenly the lights come on. SURPRISE happy birthday Brett yelled everyone in the room then an orange little Rabbit gomp him and Brett felled on his back. What the hell is going on? And Tammy get off as he try get but can't by Tammy. Tammy got off. Did you forget your birthday was today? I know you're forgetful but that silly. Said Tammy with a giggle. Brett mum help him up. I remember thanks for giving a surprise party mum said Brett don't thank me. Thank chocolate she the one that gave the idea for this party said Brett mum. He turns around to look chocolate and see her lending on the door with a smile. Brett walks up to her Thank you chocolate. No problem you need a party it your birthday. So let get this party start she yelled.

Meanwhile outside coco village in the forest someone was waiting.1 hour late after the birthday cake and the gifts. Everyone was have I good time Andy and James was play a video, Kara was talking to jade, Tammy was looking for Brett and chocolate with Brett up stairs. This is one heck of a party I haven't drank so much wine before. Ever thou it was my first time drinking it said Brett feel little sick. She luged out loud. Brett looked at her in worry. Are ok you ok chocolate? Brett said. Yes sorry I was a little drunk said chocolate. That happens sometimes happen. Said Brett. They both laughed. Oh wait I have gave u your gift silly me said Chocolate in shock. U don't have to give me a gift chocolate Said Brett. But this is something I want to give u all my life but never had the courage to do it. Said Chocolate. What is it?? Said Brett curious Close your eye plz said Chocolate blushing deep red. Why??? Said Brett in a worry way. Just do it plz? Said with her face glow red. Brett close his eye then chocolate moved in for a kiss. But right before she could kiss him a missile hit a house somewhere in the village and an the impact was felled throughout the village as it hit Brett house it shake it like an earthquake. Chocolate fell on Brett. What was that? Said Brett as he tries to get up. Yeah what was that an earthquake? Said chocolate as she got off Brett.

They then both run down the stairs. Is everyone ok yelled Brett. Most of the people were ok but some were hurt. Was that an earthquake said James. No. that wasn't an earthquake. It came to fast to be an earthquake. It likes something was hit with a missile. Look Look outside!!! Said Tammy as she points to a house that on fire. We have to get out of here said Brett's mum. But how? Said Brett. Chocolate take Tammy, Kara and Jade to the east Exit of the village. Andy and James take the rest the close exit. Me and Brett will go to the north exit. Said Brett's mum giving commands.

Meanwhile above a giant Robot that was attacking coco village with missile and a giant mace. How boring but that Alpha scientist I kidnapped said that they where that special blooded beings living in this small villages for my master plan to finally get rid of that pesky hedgehog and his friends and make me finally build the Eggman Empire said eggman. Then Eggman saw Andy and James group of people. Well well well Look at this. Eggman pulled a weird device. He swiped over the group of people. No reading they all useless. GO E-BLACK-KNIGHT yelled Eggman to giant robot. Yes master Eggman said the giant robot.

To be continue.....cliff hanger

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DevilQueen1431 on May 31, 2006, 6:12:13 PM

DevilQueen1431 on
DevilQueen1431That is a great story.

Edge14 on May 30, 2006, 5:49:52 PM

Edge14 on
Edge14Great story so far mate, if there's any room could you put Emma and Royal in it please. thanks