Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Getting my first apprentice!

This is when I get my first apprentice, Sunpaw!





































Chapter 1 - Getting my first apprentice!

Chapter 1 - Getting my first apprentice!


I was waiting impatiently, waiting to get my new apprentice. Firstar walks out of his den, and jumps on the Highrock. “Let all cats old enough to catch there own prey meet here under Highrocks for a clan meeting!” As every clan cat came out of there dens and went under Highrocks, the two apprentices came out. One was black with white paws, and the other was an orange color. I knew there names. The black kit was Whitekit, and the orange kit was Sunkit. “Cloudtail, Graystripe tells me you are ready for an apprentice.” Firestar said, staring at his kin. “You will mentor Whitepaw.” The two cats ran up to each other. “Cloudtail, you have shown yourself to be a warrior of braveness and kindness. Do as much as you can to pass your qualities on to Whitepaw.” Firepaw meowed, trying not to purr as he looked at Cloudtail. I had to purr! It was just too funny! Cloudtail was jumping more than his apprentice! The two cats touched noses. I was next! I walked up to Highrocks. “Brightfur, I know you are ready for an apprentice. You will mentor Sunpaw.” I slowly walked up to him. “Brightfur, you are a warrior of quick wit and gentleness, and I hope you pass your skills on to Sunpaw.” We both went down and touched noses. “Whitepaw, Sunpaw! Whitepaw, Sunpaw!” All of Thunderclan yowled. “What are we going to learn now? How to fight? Huh? Huh? What about hunting? Ya! I want to learn how to hunt! Or I could learn how to…” “Wow! Hold it there!” I meowed, holding up my paw. “Tomorrow we'll just learn Thunderclan territory.” I meowed. “Awww, why? I want to learn how to fight!” Sunpaw said, tail drooping. “You will soon. For now, we'll just stick to what I say.” “ Oh, fine.” My new apprentice said, walking over to the fresh kill pile. I can't believe it! I have my own apprentice! I thought, walking into the warriors den.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Icefurthecat on July 15, 2006, 3:49:26 PM

Icefurthecat on
Icefurthecatgreat chapter

djdrogonfire on March 9, 2006, 8:05:07 AM

djdrogonfire on
djdrogonfireget up a new chap. Nat!!!