Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

This is when Me and Cloudtail show the apprentices Thunderclan territory.

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


“When are we going to go to Sunningrocks?” Sunpaw whined to me, anxiously unsheathing his claws. “We will when you stop being so mouse-brained!” Whitepaw said sharply, glaring at Sunpaw. “Hey, stop fighting you two.” Cloudtail meowed. Cloudtail is Whitepaws mentor and I'm Sunpaws. “This is the Training Hollow, where you two will be training.” I told the new apprentices. “Wow! This place is so cool, isn't it Whitepaw?” Sunpaw said in amazement. “It might be to you, but not to me! Since I'm the smarter apprentice, I've gone to more places than you! I saw the Great Sycamore and Snackrocks when I was just a kit! And all you saw was the Thunderclan camp!” Whitepaw mewed snobbily. Sunpaw looked hurt. “Ya, well at least…at least…at least….at least I look better than you!” Sunpaw said, looking embarrast. “You know, you'll never become a warrior with comebacks like that!” Whitepaw said, purring loudly. “Hey! Will you two be quite? Were almost to Sunningrocks!” I growled, staring coldly at them.

“Here we are! This is Sunningrocks!” Cloudtail mewed. “Doesn't Riverclan want Sunningrocks?” asked Sunpaw. “Yes, we do, and this time were going to get it!” Said a voice I didn't recognize. “Riverclan!” Hissed Cloudtail, his fur brisling. On top of the rock came Leopordstar, the leader of Riverclan. Her deputy Mistyfoot came up behind her, and so did more warriors. Out around the rock came warriors and apprentices, ready to fight. “Attack the Thunderclan cats!!!!” Yowled Leopordstar, jumping at me!






































Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Icefurthecat on July 15, 2006, 3:48:24 PM

Icefurthecat on
IcefurthecatHaving the original characters. OK