Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part 1: An Unforgettable Summer Saga

Story Summary:
When kids & teens go back to school, some of them wish it was summer everyday for the rest of their lives. For one person, that actually happened! I'll tell you a story about that person who suffered the continuous summer for the res

Chapter 1 - Part 1: An Unforgettable Summer Saga

Chapter 1 - Part 1: An Unforgettable Summer Saga
Chapter 1
        It all started when Brett decided to throw a pool party in Bay Lake. Then, it was the 8th day of summer. All of his friends were invited. But there was an unexpected guest: the Ice Cream Man. The Ice Cream Man gave ice cream to everybody and everyone had fun, but only for the 1st 2 hours. At 5:00 PM, something horrifying happened. Brett was nowhere to be seen.
        All of his friends were looking for him around Bay Lake, Bay City, & everywhere Brett usually goes. It seemed like he vanished from thin air! But actually, Brett was creeping to his house so he could play with his new toy that his parents got him from when his parents went to Hawaii. It turns out it was a Flower Watch, made w/ real flowers, summery scents, & it looked like it was broken."This is meant for a girl!" he exclaimed, "I should've never ditched my party for this! My parents think I'm gay!" Brett threw the watch w/ anger, but deep inside, there was a curse in it!
Chapter 2
        Brett decided to go back to his party, regretting that he had ditched it. But when he got back to Bay Lake, no one was there! After the long walk from his house to Bay Lake, Brett was tired, so he swam & rested in Bay Lake instead of looking for everyone. As he swam, Brett saw his watch. "How did this get here?" Brett said out loud. Then he noticed something different with his girly watch. Instead of having pink flowers, the watch had purple flowers. When Brett was done swimming & resting, he put on his watch & he set off to look for the people that were in his pool party. Brett went through the bushes that were bordering Bay Lake instead of going out through the entrance, because it was the short way to look for everyone. He noticed that the flowers in the bushes looked exactly like the flowers in his girly watch.
Chapter 3
        Several weeks went by, but Brett was still looking for his friends. Little did he know, the Flower Watch was infested with a terrible curse from a Tiki God named Marvin.Very long ago, Marvin was a weakling, trying to fit in w/ his friends. Marvin was the most pranked person ever because of his geeky ways. From "Kick Me" signs to Whoopie Cushions, he had it all. One day, he commited suicide because all throughout his life, he got pain. When he died, he hit his head on a magical Tiki, & fell in the deep part of the ocean. Marvin swore he would get his revenge.
        That's when Brett came in: he looked like Marvin's arch nemesis, Jack Joker. Marvin put his curse in Brett's watch, so he could suffer the same fate as Marvin did.
Chapter 4
        Brett suffered the fate of having an endless summer, which was almost the same as Marvin's. Here is what happened to Marvin.: One day, as Marvin was walking home from Hula School, Jack Joker & his gang caught Marvin, stole his Hula outfit, tied him up, & kept him tied for the whole summer. When Marvin found Brett, he didn't take Brett's clothes, but he tied him up. Marvin magically brought Brett to space so they could talk alone. "So," Marvin said, "How does it feel to have the same fate as I? I bet you want to commit suicide like me. But too bad, because the ropes that are tied around you will keep you living forever!"
*Poof!*
        Suddenly Brett was back on Earth, & he was still looking for his friends. His Flower Watch was on his head like a halo. And again uddenly, he was at home preparing for school. Summer's over already?" Brett yelled, "But I didn't get to do anything fun! Waaaaaaaa! Life is so cruel!"
        But when Brett looked out of the window, he saw his friends at his front door yelling, "Yo Brett, you wanna get this party started or not?" Brett thought, Was this all a dream - the Flower Watch, the curse, the god of Geeks?! He didn't know what was going on, but he didn't care as long as it was still summer.
        So you see, Brett was careless & stupid about the curse. It was all a dream, my butt!!! He might not know what will happen next, but I know! I control his world MUAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Anyway, tune in next summer to see the second part of The Best Summer Story Ever!!!! Yay, I can't wait!
[/u]

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YGO4EVER on July 22, 2005, 7:54:00 AM

YGO4EVER on
YGO4EVERso u think u can get away with all the credit?! not when i'm here!! >:] muahahahaha!

j/k, j/k!

i'm so hyper right now.

YGO4EVER on July 22, 2005, 7:51:25 AM

YGO4EVER on
YGO4EVERCute story, ChiMari!

To the other people who read this: Just to let you know, I have joint custody of this, doing half of it. We took turns writing paragraphs, going back and forth.

^___________^