Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Remember?

No idea o-o;;;

Chapter 1 - Remember?

Chapter 1 - Remember?
Chapter one:Remember?
By:Shannon Sass

"Hey!Come back!No!Ahhhhh!!!!"The crows then floune off screaming in thier crowy voice knowing the hedgehogs name who was attacking the female,"Shadow!Shadow!Shadow!"they then reached where sonic was resting,"Shadow!Shadow!Shadow!"They continued yelling,"Shadow?..."Sonic paused then heard a yell,"Ahhhh!Dont!Please!"He thought he knew that voice and jumped up,"Amy!Im coming!"He then ran through the forest and reached an small open area and a stump big enough the lay on.He saw a figue laying on it,"Amy?..."He asked nervously,"Is...that you?"He went up to the figue and say a chocolet color cat laying their,"Oh god...."He thought,"Faker!I finally found you!"Sonic's ears perked up and he looked up and saw shadow,"Shadow?!I thought you was..."Shadow then gave sonic a glare that made sonic stop what he was about to say.Shadow then jumped outta the tree and put a leaf on the females head. Sonic rubbed his eyes no beleaving what he just saw,"Faker...I mean...Sonic...Can you take Fluff to a hospital?...I cant because of G.U.N....."Shadow looked down and ran his fingers through Fluff's hair."Um...er...Ok...So...what happen?"Sonic asked nervously,"I was walking through the forest then saw Knuckles beating the shoot out of her....she saw me and yelled help....I knew if the crows went over your head screaming my name you would think I have attacked Amy and come to the rescue..."Shadow looked down sadly.,"Whoa...Shadow...Why did you try to help her?"sonic asked,"I had a chaos emerald..."Shadow sighed,"Of course...Hey!I have and Idea!"Sonic smirked and toke out his hair jell,"Me?!Look like you!?ARE YOU MAD!"Shadow demanded a ansure from sonic,"Yea...Im mad enough to waste my jell on you."Sonic smirked.A couple minetes later Shadow had Sonic's hair do,"Remind me to kill you after this!"Shadow growled,"Will do...Now...Lets take Fluff to a hospital."Shadow nodded and they toke her there.,"Oh my fracking god!What happen Sonic!"Amy yelled when she heard sonic toke a feline to the hospital,"Knuckles beated the shoot outta her...."Shadow said then walked into that part of the room,"Shadow?Nice air!"amy giggled at shadow.Tails then came in,"I heard this cat girl had to fluffy tails like a fox...but shes a cat-fox but mostly cat...Whats her age?"Tails smiled hoping the girl would be his age,"Unknown...."They over heard a doctor while he was looking at some papers of Fluffs,"Unknown what?"Sonic asked the doctor."Fluff's age and date of birth is unknown...but my guess she is about as old as the ark...To bad the profeser dont have any relatives..."Shadow then jumped up,"He does have one last relative!Dr.Eggman!"He yelled at the doctor."Oh yes...Maybe Dr.Eggman will be willing to tell us some of his past of the ark....I mean...Who knows?"The doctor chuckled.They then all heard a loud yell,"GET THE frack AWAY FROM ME!AHHHH!ROUGE!MOM!GET ME OUTTA HERE!"they then ran into Fluff's room and say the G.U.N. forcing her into a pod,"HELP!"They heard her yell.Then a loud crash was heard and the G.U.N. men was on the floor."No one messes with Rouges step kid!"rouge yelled at them and picked up Fluff and flew off."Rouge's step?"Shadow was comfused.At Eggman's base Eggman put Fluff into a pod an started studing her.,"Ultimant life form...as I thought...Age...unknown...DOB....unknown....Mother...was created by maria Robotnick with the help of others...Was fineshed 2 hours after the G.U.N. men invaded and so called killed Maria....It seems maria survived long enough to finesh the creation of Fluff...but it toke Fluff forever to find out what happen then she was token by Rouge when she looked 5....mmmm..."Eggman then open the pod and placed Fluff on a bed thing,"Take Fluff back to her room...


TO BE CONTINUED!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment