Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare

I will add your charaters :3

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare

Chapter 1 - The Nightmare
CHAPTER 1:The nightmare...
BY SHANNON SASS

"Sly!Dont!Please!"The cry was heard all over,"Its over!I love someone else now!"Sly yelled at the tasmania tiger female,"Sly!Please!I love you!"She cryed. He just looked at her and growled,"SHUT UP dog!"He then kicked her across the room,"Sly...Why?...I GAVE MY frackING LIFE FOR YOU!"She then swinged her fist at his face,"SHY!Dont waste your time on him!Hes being a idiot agian!"Shy then stoped her fist before she gave Sly a black eye. She looked at Ty with her brown eyes that would make any boy feel like they are in heaven,"Ill be going now..."Sly growled and gave Shy a painful slap across her face. Sly then walked out and slamed the door. Ty jumped through then window and ran to Shy,"Shy!Shy!"He shaked her but she was knocked out,"Damn you Sly...Why did you diss her?...She was like..the first one to show you love..."Ty felt a tear rolling down his cheek. Bonka then busted in pissed off,"Wheres Sly?"He said trying to sound calm.Ty nearly passed out from Bonka's voice and the look on Bonkas face was as if he ran from the other side of town to here,"I ran 100 miles!"Bonka yelled pissed off. Ty felt Shys heart pound hard. She was awake but was scared that Bonka would hurt her for knowing that this day would come,"Ty...Make him stop...hes scaring me..."Shy whisperd into Ty's ear,"Bonka!Stop!Your scaring your sister!"Ty growled at Bonka then Bonkas face went pale.He saw a huge red mark on Shys cheek. It was going to be a burse,"Shy...what did Sly do to you?"Bonka asked shivering and about to cry. He then saw Shys legs broken.He finally passed out.Ty then notice that Shy's legs was broken!She couldnt feel them at all.and she been holding the pain in for so long...She finally letted out a huge cry of pain...Ty then felt something wet with his hand that was on Shy's back....sly stabed her in the back.Now he knows the meaning of back stabber,"How bad is it?"Shy sniffeld not knowing that Sly stabbed her in the back,"It will be ok...I promise...."Ty said and wraped Shy's back.Bonka finally woke up after 3 hours.He found a note,"MEET ME AND SHY AT THE HOSPITAL RIGHT AWAY!Signed...Ty"It said.Bonka didnt waste a second.He ran there like a lepard.The towns people knew something was wroung....a albulance...Bonka running to the hopital with a note on his forehead.Something wasnt write..They all ran home and called the hospital...hen they heard the news...they droped thier phones...then it went into the news paper...But sly's fangirls laughed at Shy and said,"She didnt give him good love!"They giggled and laughed at shy.Each time she was roling down the sidewalk in her wheel chair the pushed her out of it.Finally her legs was back to normal.She asked to use the wheelchair one last time.She went down the side walk.When the fangirls pushed over the wheel chair it went into the road.A big car was coming.They backed up and laughed at Shy as she just layed there helpless.Finally the car ran over the wheelchair with Shy in it.The girls laughed as they saw blood go all over.But they didnt notice that, that wasnt shy...it was a dummie...but everyone thought it was Shy...They all cryed and moaned her so called death The girls who pushed the wheel chair went to jail.Shy then knew she couldnt go back...that was the whole point....She got on a black cloak the coverd her body...she changed her last name to darkness.....She went to her ceramony.she looked around and saw sly...Everyone thought he was crying...but shy was the only one who knew sly was laughing himself to tears.The next day Bonka moved away with Alexis.Marika dissapeared.And Ty had more headacks then usally,"Its all my fault!"Shy thought,"Everyone is so depressed!I wish that they would be happy!Not sad!"She cryed and knew only one place she could go now...Cass...She had to cross town through.She got on her black cloak that coverd her whole body.People stared at her while whispering and pointing at her.But then outta no where a liitle kid ran up and huged her,"I missed you Shy...I knew you wasnt dead..."He whisperd and ran back to his mom. Shy was stuned and continued walking.Then she finallyed made it to Casses base.She killed many Frills to get there.When Cass saw Shy at the door way all dark looking he got scared,"What are you doing here!?I heard you died!"He yelled and Shy slowly walked forward,"Thats the point...Cass...Please..Let me be apart of the team agian!"She then fell to her knees.Cass was glad she came back.He then helped her up and showed her to her room...



TO BE CONTINUED......

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sly_and_ally_forever on March 31, 2006, 9:56:50 PM

Sly_and_ally_forever on
Sly_and_ally_foreverBeautiful job so far! I can't believe Sly would do that....I'll kick him in the @$$ for her :-)