Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Since when did you hate Cass?

I will add your charaters :3

Chapter 3 - Since when did you hate Cass?

Chapter 3 - Since when did you hate Cass?
Since when did you hate Cass?




"Man...Since when could tasmainian tigers purr?..."Fluffy said out loud staring at Shy who was getting on her black cloak to stand on a building while it rains and thunders."Ever since I say Jake agian...I never knew I felt for him...We was always just friends...Jake and me never did talk much though...But he cares for his friends...And.."she was then cutted off by fluffy,"shut it girl!Your starting to sound like your old self!"Cass walked in with a jacket full of cash,"For you Shy...For killing my grandmother!Finally Im free!Free as a bird!".He laughed his @$$ off and didnt see Shy take off her badge and walk out.She left her cloak to.She was there.standing in the rain at the old ghost mansion.listening to the ghost talk.Jake heard sobbing and usally would hear a happy cheerful cry.but this one was as if she wanted to die,"Who would be crying about anything?"Jake thought.As he goy up to the huanted mansion.He couldnt believe his eyes.He saw Shy softly singing to herself.Trying to gain comfort.Jake watched her as she looked at her scares.He never seen such a happier girl..go so low..."Shy?...Are you ok?"He asked as he went up to her."No...I have no job...Im weak...I just wanna go home..."She cryed.Jake hugged her softly then picked her up.No one would let her stay with them.So she stayed with Jake.After a month People heard what happen.So they started rspecting Shy agian.She was normal agian.To her happy self but still didnt get her job back.Dennis was never so pissed.When Ty even said the word "Shy" he would yell.So Shy just hung around.When dennis was out she would sneak into bushrescue and say hello to Ty and Jake.Finally She was caught.Ally came along and saw Dennis beating the shoot outta her as Ty and Jake was driving around in the outback not knowing whats happening.Ally grab Dennis' arm and scream,"No!" then Sly came along and saw Shy laying there.Almost dead.He never felt so sad for her but left her there.He asked Ally out to the movies and they left...Shy was laying there for 3 hours straight til Jake and Ty came back.Jake knew what happened.Ty did to.She open her eyes and saw Jake.She clinged to him quckly, crying like as if she was almost murderd...


more later xx;

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luv_ty_like_sly on April 23, 2006, 1:48:20 AM

luv_ty_like_sly on
luv_ty_like_slyI need to know how this story ends!!!!!It's sooooooooooooo interesting. (and NO that was NOT sarcasm, or however u spell it)

Sly_and_ally_forever on April 13, 2006, 3:52:46 AM

Sly_and_ally_forever on
Sly_and_ally_foreverAwsome! Well would yuo look at that, Dennis does have a pissy side!
Dennis: * from outside* Flowers....

Neon_The_Battlehog on April 9, 2006, 10:58:39 AM

Neon_The_Battlehog on
Neon_The_BattlehogWow!!!Awesomeness to teh maximum!!!

Can't wait for the next Chapter!!