Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Dennis VS Shy + Love???

I will add your charaters :3

Chapter 4 - Dennis VS Shy + Love???

Chapter 4 - Dennis VS Shy + Love???
Dennis VS Shy + Love???



Shy finally got better and her brother Bonka came back to check things.He even almost killed Sly til he saw Shy following Jake.He letted go of Sly and went over to Jake and put his hand on his shoulder,"Hey there good ol' Jake my man...Whats up?"Jake knew that Bonka saw Shy following him."Shy is getting ready to fight Dennis.And Im helping her prepare."He said trying not to show fear."He can smell fear..."Shy whisperd in Jakes ear.Bonka smiled and grabed Shy,"I can help her...Now go with your girlfriend..."Bonka said stirnly."I...I dont have one..."Jake gulped then saw Bonka eyes shoot open,"What..."Bonka growled looking Jake straight in the eyes about to punch him,"Bonka!No!"Shy demanded angerly,"He saved me!"She yelled.Bonka twicthed angerly then walked away."Thanks Shy!He was about to kill me it looked like..."Jake smiled at her,"No problem!"Shy giggled and huged Jake and accidently kissed him.She blushed brightly and feel back and started picking up the papers Jake droped.Jake was blushing and twicthing.It seems as if he was never kissed.Shy smiled and took the papers to Ty herself.Finally Dennis was ready to fight Shy.And Shy was ready.She and Dennis started fighting at 7:00 AM....it ended at 6:30...pm....Shy lost and was forced to live far away...She never felt so alone....She cryed at night...dreaming of Jake...One night she had a nightmare of Jake killing her.Finally Ty found Shy and told her Dennis was in jail.He killed a little kid.So she was aloud back.Jake blushed each time they said the word "kiss" because of that one day.Shy still couldnt believe that Jake was still her friend after all she did,"Hes a great guy...."She thought...They stare at eachother sometimes.But Shy ends up going to flute practice.She wants to tend to the band for the celebration for the day Ty beat Cass.For the second time.Shy was the best flute player there.When the day came for the celebration Shy never looked so beautyfull.Guys drooled.But she ignored them.After she played all her parts she bowed and walked off stage.Ty told her she was great.Jake just smiled.So did she.She kissed Jake agian...but on the lips....Everything seem to freeze......


Dun dun duuuuun oo;...

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neon_The_Battlehog on May 31, 2006, 8:56:47 AM

Neon_The_Battlehog on
Neon_The_BattlehogZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111elevenoneone!!!!!

Neon_The_Battlehog on May 31, 2006, 8:56:46 AM

Neon_The_Battlehog on
Neon_The_BattlehogZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111elevenoneone!!!!!

Sly_and_ally_forever on April 13, 2006, 3:55:06 AM

Sly_and_ally_forever on
Sly_and_ally_foreverShy is a fellow flute player! le w00t! Yesh, Dennis is in jail! I've never felt so alive! :D

luv_ty_like_sly on April 11, 2006, 9:05:11 AM

luv_ty_like_sly on
luv_ty_like_slyI can't wiat to read more!!!!!
Really nice job!!! Dennis sort deserved it

Neon_The_Battlehog on April 10, 2006, 9:50:35 AM

Neon_The_Battlehog on
Neon_The_BattlehogULTRA GASP!!!!!
Squeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!THIS IS SOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!
*Is sugar hyper*