Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Gurls rule!!!!

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled


OK , everyone on the Waeyre that I know Suki, Nayo, Myou, Valon, and R'yuu  are somehow down in the Lantis's and Se'Riah's place for lunch or something, not sure, something with food. Anyway, all the girls have started baking and cleaning a little more in their spare time. Se'Riah is going to unveil some cookies or something because it is her first culinary creation she has made without Suki's constant help. (Lantis has already made up about a thousand excuses for him and everybody, why they really don't want a cookie at this particular time.) On with story, so everybody is standing around talking because it's not really lunchtime yet. So Nayo makes a comment about how dark it is,  (seeing she is the sun and hates darkness. btw, this is in the palace of the underworld. Lantis is the king of the underworld and is married to Se'Riah) Se' Riah smiles happily and comments that you 'learn to love it.' Then R'yuu takes Nayo's hand and says, “Nayo, you possess enough brightness to illuminate this entire room." Nayo is flattered by the complement. Then Valon steps up to her and says, "That was in my poem remember??"  

 "Not really," Nayo replies, "Seems to me your poem went like this, and I quote,” she goes on in deeper lovestruck voice, " Your hair is very nice, 'tis much nicer than cruddy lice…did I ever mention your bum—I meant MUM, yes, Your mum is also nice and thrice you age too."  

 at this point a hand comes over Nayo's mouth ( a Caldina and Ascot moment) and she(he)closes the subject. A laugh goes around then chatter starts up again. Lantis and Valon get to talking about the two cutie-pies.  "I didn't know Se'Riah was fond of cooking," Valon comments. "Didn't know either," Lantis replies. "same here, never knew Nayo liked cooking so much ," said Valon. "Yeah, Se' Riah came home one night, burst in the door, made a real big smile and declared she was making dinner." Lantis pretends to be her making this enormous, fake smile. Valon copies him and they both start making really stupid smiles. "Was it good?" Valon asked, referring to their dinner. "NO, it was disgusting, she called it 'Chicken- cordon- bleu." "Ew!!!”, Valon exclaims, then he continues in a whisper raising a hand to his mouth, "Its the Suki influence."  (Suki is the housewifely one of them all and is constantly rubbing off on people.)

"Suki influence?" asks Lantis mystified. "Yes," Valon goes on in a guarded whisper, "It's scary how she gets to people." Suddenly, a smiling Suki pops out of nowhere and says, "Valon, if you're talking secretly to someone, you might as well put your hand on the side of your face that you don't want the other person to hear." she pauses "To me it looks like your standing next to Lantis and talking to the air on your left side. Work on it." 

Then curious, Valon asks, "Lantis, who cooked before Se'Riah got all…" he paused looking for the right word, then made a weird face, "Twisted?" Lantis laughed then coughed and sheepishly answered, "Me." Valon's eyes become wide as he exclaims, "You!!!! that's- that's HORRIBLE!!!!!"  His dear sweet Nayo comes beside him and takes his arm, "No Valon," Nayo says innocently, "actually I think that's a wonderful idea!!!" then she yells, "and we'll start tonight!!"

"What?? Valon almost screams with confusion. "Yes and you'll make dinner,” Nayo says forcefully and with every word she steps closer, and with every step, he backs away.

        Sitting at a table talking are Se'Riah and Myou. "What are they doing?" asks Myou referring to Valon and Nayo's little 'dance' across the room. "The cha- Cha?" Se'Riah guesses good humouredly. 

By now, Valon is backed against a wall, and Nayo is still drawing closer. "I can't cook," he cries. "Then learn," she says poking her finger at his chest.

"But we'll STARVE Nayo, S-T-E-R-I-V- E—”

 "You don't need to emphasize the point to me, I can starve very easily."   

 Nayo runs up to Lantis, "Thank you so much for the brilliant idea… and having us over for lunch," she says enthusiastically. "Uh…don't kill him," Lantis says worriedly. "Don't worry I won't!" she calls across the room as she starts dragging Valon out of the room. she is almost out the door when Se'Riah yells, "Don't you want a cookie??" Nayo does not hear. Lantis is left to explain the situation to a crushed Se'Riah.

Nayo's trip home was a show of songs, poems and sweet- talks, all Valon's desperate attempts to try getting out of cooking dinner. 

Back at Se'Riah's, everyone had filed out, leaving Lantis to devour an entire plate of Se'Riah's horrible cookies. Every one of his excuses had failed and he had nothing more to do than try and eat them. 

 

Moral of this story.... GIRLS RULE!!!!!!!




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maiya on January 19, 2006, 7:36:41 AM

maiya on
maiyafunny heh heh