Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - I'm Waiting for the Night to Fall

A Continuation of Labyrinth with Jareth being the only character from the original that is used. The rest are characters from mine and Molly's upcoming manga, The Fallen. Read, review, and enjoy.

Chapter 1 - I'm Waiting for the Night to Fall

Chapter 1 - I'm Waiting for the Night to Fall


Yeah. Me and my friend Molly were making our new manga, called The Fallen. It's shaping up pretty good. But I got this interesting idea in my head one day about doing a remake of the movie Labyrinth using the characters from The Fallen. Molly agreed that it would be a great idea, and sent me off to write the story so that she adapt it into manga-form. We quickly decided that the original Labyrinth was entirely too light-hearted to fit in with the dark themes of The Fallen, so we decided that not only was it going to be a remake, but a rather twisted one.

What you're reading now is the remake remade. I added little connections to the movie here and there. Eventually I'll add links to pictures of the characters so that you can see what they actually look like. They are going to be drawn by me, as I'm great when it comes to manga-style portraits. The actual manga's done by Molly though, as I couldn't draw a manga to save my life.


(
chuckles) I hope you enjoy The Fallen Labyrinth. By the way, the chapter titles are lines from Depeche Mode's song "Waiting for the Night". By the time the story ends, if you click on the little chapter selection button, you'll find the entire song displayed.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Labyrinth, Jareth, or anyone else that is associated with the Labyrinth. I do however own the characters (with the exception of Jareth) that appear in this story. If I find out someone has used these characters without my express permission, I will sue your @$$ so fast it'll make your head spin. You got that? I OWN EVERY CHARACTER EXCEPT JARETH IN THIS STORY. THEY ARE MINE. And yes, they are copyrighted.





The Fallen Labyrinth

Prologue: I'm Waiting for the Night to Fall


By: Ceris Malfoy





It was cold. Very cold. It was raining, covering the already frozen Earth with what soon will be ice. The sky steadily darkened; an ongoing sign that warned of something ...but what that something
was not even the wisest of prophets could say.

People rushed back and forth, pushing on towards the heat of their homes. Some, however, made the time to turn and look at the solitary figure standing under the shelter that the awning of the local bakery provided. Some even jeered and taunted the figure.

The figure, a young man of 17, never responded. He simply stared at them with black emerald-green eyes, and the emptiness of his stare drove his would-be attackers away with little-to-no fuss.

The young man checked his watch and sighed. For all that he was afraid to go home, his little brother needed him... and he would never be so low a to sacrifice his brother to save himself.

The winds howled in a foreboding manner as the youth sighed again and started to walk home in the Hell-born mess that his father had taught him was called `Winter'. The wind carried with it a foul, screeching voice that made the cold even worse.

Suddenly desperate to get home, and filled with a terror that he could not explain, the young man raced off onto the dark and mysteriously empty streets. Never noticing the winged-panther that watched him as the sky continued to blacken ominously overhead.




When he got home, Jin was immediately greeted with a drunken father and a punch in the face.


`You little shoot!” he father yelled. “You were supposed to be home hours ago! You're late! You knew I had a job interview to go to.”

Jin sneered. Despite the fact that his father was bigger and stronger than himself, Jin was far from scared. “An interview?” The words fell from Jin's mouth dripping with a quiet venom. “You were going to go to an interview piss-@$$ drunk and covered in grime, dirt, and my blood?” Jin raised a perfectly sculpted crimson-red eyebrow. “You should be thanking me. I just saved what little of your honor is left.

His father never said a word, just started throwing punches.




Links with pictures are coming shortly. Just have to find a scanner so that I can upload the pictures. Love everyone who reads and reviews.


Ja ne,

Ceris Malfoy



Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sylvermini on January 14, 2007, 4:45:47 PM

sylvermini on
sylverminiO.O sounds very vilent


mooooore!!!!!!!!