Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Faded Memory 1: Valentine's Heart

Kurumi Yamato is the female reincanation of Dark and a distant relative of Daisuke who falls in love with Satoshi and he loves her.

Chapter 1 - Faded Memory 1: Valentine's Heart

Chapter 1 - Faded Memory 1: Valentine's Heart

(Dark-chan's PoV)

Pant. Pant.

~shoot. This isn't how I planned this out.~

"She went that way!!!"

I pressed myself against the cool marble wall as 3 police officers ran past the corridor I was hiding. I looked at my watch. 30 seconds to go. Silently placing the fumes mask over my face, I mentally begin to count down the seconds.

~3, 2, 1...~

Sleeping gas flooded the hallways that lead to where my prize awaited me. Valentine's Heart and my first job as the new phantom thief Dark-chan Raven was going slightly behind schedule. Mental note: kill Onii-chan after I get done for his 4 hour lecture on what it means to be a great phantom thief. ((AN: Onii-chan is Dark.)) Cut me some slack, damnit. It's not as if I choose to be the female reincarnation of him. I waited a few minutes until the gas was completely gone. Peaking my head around the corner, I grinned as I saw all of the officers were fast asleep. Turning around the corner, I placed my mask back into my black leather trench coat, seeing as I wouldn't need it any more. As I ran to my target, my coat flew behind me. My waist length deep violet hair bounced with every stride I took. ((AN: Sorry! I trying to best describe how the hair would look when Dark-chan runs.)) The only sound that could be heard was the sound of my breathing, the pounding of my heart, and the soft and gentle thuds of my boots. With every second that went by with out any contact with another living soul, everything just seemed too easy. I knew I shouldn't have complained, but I just couldn't help shaking this sense of unease from me.

And there it was. Valentine's Heart. It is said that when 2 people who are meant to be together are close to it, both people hear a faint beating of a heart. Ha! As if. Like you will ever find that right person. ((AN: I would just like to say right now that I completely know otherwise... ^-~)) I smirked as I walked up to the artwork and my reflection startled me for a moment. The face that looked back at me wasn't my normal face of a 14 year-old girl. Instead, a beautiful 18 year-old feminine face of Dark Mousy was in its place. But what caught my attention was the way my eyes shined. How they sparkled dangerously and mischiefeous.((AN: All of the females who become the next Dark-chan Rave can age their bodies up to age 18. Kind of the same way Dark and Krad change how old Satoshi and Daisuke look.)) But I would have plenty of time later when I got back home to compliment how great I looked at that moment. I walked around the artwork, in search of a security device. Wow. They have got to be kidding me! A padlock. Do these people really not know who they are dealing with? Sure it might have been 50 years, but come on now! With a sigh and a promise to never tell Onii-chan about the poor security, I pulled a hairpin from my hair. 5 seconds later, the lock was in my hand and I took my prize.

The Valentine’s Heart was roughly the size of a softball. It was in the shape of the hearts you typically see on St. Valentine's Day. The heart was comprised mostly of rubies and bounding the stones together was veins of pure gold. Considering the size and what it was made of, the heart was actually very light. It was absolutely breathtaking. I begin to wonder where was this so apply named Chief Commander Hiwa-whats-his-name that Onii-chan kept doging about as I placed my prize into one of my coats many inner pockets. Thank god that I thought of placing a spell on the pocket that the heart now resided in for extra protection. As I begin to walk to the nearest window to make my escape, clapping begin to fill the room and echoed off the walls. I turned around and there he was.

I had to bite my tongue to prevent myself from gasping. The moonlight was the perfect lighting to accent his features. I had spent my life studying the most beautiful artworks ever created, and yet... To compare his looks to any single one or a combination of them would have been and insult to him. His icy blue hair and hard cool blue eyes felt as if they could chill you to the bone or even freeze your heart. The moonlight have his pale skin a soft glow that seem to help radiate such beauty from him that it made it almost a sin to look upon such an angelic face. But his eyes... They had such a hold on my and for a moment I forgot that I completed my task. I stood there, my eyes locked with his, unable to move. My eyes locked with whom I knew who must have been Chief Commander Hiwatari.


(Satoshi's PoV)

Never before had I laid eyes on such a face. Her flawless face, deep violet hair that flowed gracefully over her shoulders and down her back, but her eyes... They may have looked like Dark's, but there was something different about hers. I couldn't figure out what but something inside of me suddenly longed to be able to stop time and continue to stair into them and lose myself in their depths. Strange feelings begin to stir deep within myself and I found myself, for a brief moment, wanting to run up to the thief, kiss her lips, hold onto her and never let her go. What the hell? Where in the hell did that come from...?
#You are truly naive, Master Satoshi...#

*SHUT UP KRAD!!!*

#((snickers))#

For a few seconds, I stood there. My eyes locked into hers, yet unsure as to what I was starting to feel or what that those flash of images where about. I tried to mentally shake myself but with no luck. I unwillingly (Unwillingly?) broke my gaze from her and begin to walk towards her.

"Well we finally met, Dark-chan Raven. I am surprised that I would get the chance to me Dark Mousy, let alone his female counterpart. It's a shame that you would be leaving here with what you have placed into you coat."

(Dark-chan's PoV)

I stood there, still rooted to the spot. His voice was cold and hard... Just like the frozen ice in the depths of winter... Even though he walked closer and still closer towards me, I could not move, even when I wished with all of my will power. I was frozen in my place.

"Well... Don't we seem like one of many words tonight."

He continued to advance towards me. When he was 2 feet away, I finally regain control of my body.

"Hmm. Well, don't you seem quite sure of yourself, Chief Commander Hiwatari? You have failed to stop Dark so many times before, what makes you think that tonight will be like any other night?" I smirked at him.

(Satoshi's PoV)

For some reason, the smirk on her face was like a stab in the heart. What in the hell is going on with me?! Luckily I had placed my infamous mask on and she was unable to see my confusion. I step closer towards her. She begin to step backwards.

(Dark-chan's PoV)

Why did I start to feel so helpless and feel the need to begin to lose my ground to the same person whose other self goal was to capture and kill Onii-chan? Yet, under the stair of those eyes, I was completely helpless. Unfortunately, I tripped and before I knew it, I was lying on the ground and the Commander was on top of me. ((AN: OKAY!!! Keep your guys' minds clean and out of the gutter!!!)) His eyes were still locked onto mine, his knees on both sides of my waist and he held both of my hands down above my head. He leaned down and soon I feel his warm breath upon my lips. Suddenly, I longed to reach up and kiss those soft and gently lips that now hovered above me... He leaned down to my ear and whispered, "I'm never going to let you go..."

(Satoshi's PoV)

And then I heard it. The slow and steady beating of a heart.

(Dark-chan's PoV)

Where was that sound coming from? Why was I hearing a heart beating? The Commander heard it as well and was looking around for the source. It thought for a moment and I knew what the source. Valentine's Heart. No... That's just a myth... It wasn't possible... Right?

(Satoshi's PoV)

I looked around for the source of the sound, but while I was busy trying to figure out the source, Dark-chan seized the moment to break free. Before I had a moment to register what had happen, she was half-way across the room and running head long towards the nearest window. The alien feelings again begin to stir within me and I just begin to start on impulse to stop her. I begin to feel like the moment I would lose sight of her, this beautiful angel who fell from heaven, my world would fail to exist. I ran after her.

(Dark-chan's PoV)

I had to get away from him. The longer I was around him, the weaker I became. Soon I heard his footsteps behind me, following me in pursuit. I covered my face and ran head on through the window. As I fell, I cried for my partner's name.

"ZIW!!!"

Just as with Wiz, Ziw always appears when the one who is currently Dark-chan calls him. I'm not really sure how long he has been with my family. Probably just as long as Wiz has been with the Niwas. Ziw came to me in a second and became my jet-black wings. I flew away from that place as fast as I could.

(Satoshi's PoV)

I looked out the window and saw Dark-chan fly off into the night, just as I had seen Dark done so many times before her. Well... Tonight, she made away with more than one person's heart..

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

setokaibaslittlesis on February 20, 2007, 8:30:26 AM

setokaibaslittlesis on
setokaibaslittlesisFirst Comment!
YAY!
This is AWESOME!
It has inspired me!
Work on my SatoshixOC fan-fiction starts tonight
This is nicely written!
+faves