Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Faded Memory 2: Lost In Thought

Kurumi Yamato is the female reincanation of Dark and a distant relative of Daisuke who falls in love with Satoshi and he loves her.

Chapter 2 - Faded Memory 2: Lost In Thought

Chapter 2 - Faded Memory 2: Lost In Thought

(Dark-chan's PoV)

As I flew home, my mind raced over all of the events that had happened. But mostly of what happened when I was Hiwata- Err... I mean, Hikari-san. I could tell that he was a Hikari and the one that Krad dwelled inside. I know that I should hate him for the fact that he was the enemy of Onii-chan, the Niwas and my family, the Yamatos, I couldn't still help but to feel sorry for the guy. Being stuck with something that you never wanted in the first place... I could relate to that. As I begin to wheel more upon the evening's events, a hand grabbed my shoulder and shook me back to reality.

"What in the hell took you, lil sis?" ((AN: Dark always refers to Dark-chan as his little sister. They are family in a way after all.))

"I got held up," I said ruefully enough. My mind flashed back to being pinned on the ground. The feeling of Hikari's warm breath on my lips and my desire to kiss them. I must have been blushing because Onii-chan grabbed my shoulders and forced me to look him dead in his eyes.

"What did he do to you?"

"What? He didn't do anything, alright?" Onii-chan continued to stair me down, so I did my best to hold my own against him.


(Dark's PoV)

Even though she was the latest Dark-chan, she was just as stubborn as all of the rest of them.

/Dark.... Maybe she's telling the truth and nothing happened.../

+No... Something happened. She lies about as bad as you do.+

/Nani?! DARK!!!/

+(snickers) You are such a spaz, Daisuke. But whatever did happen, I probably don't want to know since we both know how hell bent Hikari-san is on capturing us.+

/Yeah... I know... But you were worried about her, weren't you?/

+Huh?! What would give you a crazy idea like that?!+

/(laughing) You are a nice guy when you wanna be, Dark. Now can we all please go home? Some of us have class in the morning.?

+.... (sighs) Fine...+


(Dark-chan's PoV)

Daisuke and Onii-chan must have been quite an interesting conversation from the way Onii-chan's face kept changing every couple of seconds. An agreement between the 2 of them must have been reach, because Onii-chan reached out for my hand and said,

"Look, you and Daisuke have class in the morning. We're going home so you can both get some sleep."

I have to admit that I was tired from my first job and sleep sounded great at the moment. So with no protest from me, I followed Onii-chan back to the Niwa home, since I would living there for a while.

(Satoshi's PoV)

I slowly walked home, occasionally looking towards the cloudless and star filled night. Part of me wished to spot the thief that had stolen my heart 30 minutes ago, but I knew who she must have really been.

#My, my, my. And here you had me thinking for a moment you were in love with Daisuke Niwa.#

*Just shut up and leave me alone, Krad*

#You say that to me so much anymore for that to have any true effect on me, Master Satoshi.#

*Fine, what do you want?*

#Haven't you been able to figure out the cause of that heart beating you heard earlier?#

To be honest, I hadn't had given it much thought and the way events unfolded, I didn't have a chance to process it just yet. I planned to research the Heart after I got home. Krad knew that and I could sense him smirking.

*It that's all you wanted to taunt me with, then just go to sleep, Krad.*

#As you wish.#

Even as I felt him starting to fall asleep, I still sense him smirking.

(Kurumi's PoV)

After Dark and I returned back to the Niwa home, and my new home for the time being, Daisuke and I changed back to our normal selves.

"Umm... Hey, Kurumi?" ((AN: Kurumi is actually Dark-chan but back in her normal 14 year-old self.)) I turned around, causing my deep violet hair to ripple gently.

"Yes, Daisuke?"

God, can that guy blush or what? Even if he is my cousin, I have always thought it was slightly cute. It's a great mystery as to why none of the girls were pleading to go out with him. Yeah, I know it's weird for me to be saying that, but Daisuke is the sweetest guy around.

"What happened back there...? You know... At the art museum? I mean... You had Dark worried there for a moment."

(Daisuke's PoV)

+DAISUKE!!! (Pounding against forehead)+

/What?! You were!/

(Kurumi's PoV)

I could see that Dark was yelling at poor Daisuke, so I walked past them and went to my bedroom. Aunt Emiko had already put away all of my belonging and from the looks of it, she had gone on a shopping spree. The whole room was in different shades of purples and blues and of course, black. The colors of the night and my favorite colors. I smiled as I looked around and made a mental note to thank her when I got the chance. It looked like she had spent a lot of time and energy on the room to help me feel welcome. Ziw was already asleep on the pillows, in his favorite form which was a black cat. Even though his true from was something like some strange rat-like creature, from how his personality was, a cat suit him perfectly. I went back to the door to lock it so I could get out of my phantom thief outfit. Searching through my dresser, I found a long sleeved black thermal shirt and a pair of navy blue pajama pants. After changing, I remembered that I need to see Aunt Emiko before I went to bed. Grabbing Valentine's Heart, I unlocked the door and headed to the kitchen.

(Satoshi's PoV)

The walk home was anything but pleasant. I could feel Krad constantly smirking at me in the back of my mind. All I could think about was that girl. Never before had anyone stirred up such emotions in me. I became so lost in my thoughts that I ran right into my apartment's front door. Real smooth there, Satoshi. Krad of course laughed. Damn, how I hate him so.

Rubbing my nose, I typed in the security code and entered my home. I never saw much need in color, so everything was just plain and white. I had grown use to the color. I headed up to the library to begin my search about the Valentine's Heart, the heart beating and how they were related. ((AN: Since that was a Hikari artwork, you think that he would have known all about it already. Shame on you Satoshi for not doing your research before hand!!!))

(Kurumi's PoV)

After giving Aunt Emiko Valentine’s Heart, almost being hugged to death by her and celebrating my first job with the rest of the family, I went back to my room in hopes of getting some sleep, despite much protesting from Grandpa Daiki and Aunt Emiko. After crawling under my new blankets, there was a knock on my door. I told the person to enter. It was Uncle Kosuke with my new school uniforms.

"Your aunt forgot to give these to you before you came back here to go to bed. That's the main reason she said that she wanted to see you before you went to bed. She's really thrilled that you first job went so well tonight."

"Oh, arigato, Uncle Kosuke."

"No problem. And I want you to know that we are all happy that you will be here for the next year or so. Well, good night."

"G'night."

He smiled the dorky way that Daisuke always does and left the room, turning off the light and closing the door behind him. Ziw woke up and turn his head and meowed sleepily at me. I smiled at him.

"Hey, we had a long and busy night. Let's get some sleep, okay Ziw?"

He purred in agreement. Ziw then got up and curled up by my head like he always did. Barely a minute went by before he was fast asleep. I closed my eyes, in the hope of a night of dreamless sleep.

That night, I got no sleep for my dreams were filled by the night's event and most of the dreams ended with me and the blue haired boy locked in a deep passionate kiss. I would then lay awake for hours before falling sleep again, haunted by the dreams and what really happened. But being awake was just as bad, for I found myself at times longing to be near him again. Wishing for him to hold me... To kiss me... What was wrong with me?! People said that I mostly reminded them of a cat. Always being independent and not relying on anyone. But why... Why did I feel so weak around him? By the time I had truly fallen asleep, 6am and I had to get up in an hour. Great... Maybe I'll pretend to be sick and just miss this one day so I can get some sleep...

(Satoshi's PoV)

I spent hours researching the Valentine's Heart and when it was about 3am, I had found my answer. I was shocked by what I found. ((AN: Chapter 1 explains about the Heart)) Krad knew the answer all along but instead found more amusement in making me find the answer myself. I also could have found the answer quicker than I did but I didn't want to sleep for when I wasn't researching, my mind kept replaying those flashes of thoughts and the moment I pinned down Dark-chan and was so close to her.

How I wished to give her a kiss... I longed for it. I wished with all of my being to see her again. To hold her... To be near her... To kiss her... To love her... Yes... I had finally figured out what those alien feelings were. They were of love. Love for someone that I had never met before but my heart called out to her the moment I saw her. I had fallen deeply in love with the person I must capture. And my dreams were unbearable because they were all of a life with her. A life that I would never be able to have for anyone I cared for always ended up getting hurt. I couldn't stand the thought of hurting her. The phantom thief of my heart. But the thought of being apart or never being with her broke me heart. I had to see her again.

But by the time I feel asleep, I needed to get up in an hour for school. Nah... I'm sleeping in today.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment